What's new

Indian Military Women

Too cool... guys. Thanks for the pics.
And some of them are really hot.

I am pleased to see these pics(bahaduri wise).
Nice to find them all at one place.
Any more pics?
Please post.

Last edited:
please not this crap again, honestly beauty doesnt have any bounderies, its all about grooming isnt it..

i have seen beautiful tamil women as well really ugly punjabi's, if we dont have a fight with pakistani's, then we fight against each other...lol, or atleast a dick measuring contest.

rekha and hema malini are good examples, the most beautiful girls i have noticed are always inter race mixes...

What dude?
Do you mean tamil women are generally not good?
Haan?:angry:

Some one please start a similar thread with Pakistani military women plzzz...
Just for fun.:sniper:

i must tell you that they are not terrorists watch your words than you type those were a freedom fighters of kashimir. if pakistani are terrorists than who was that cournal who completely put a fire on samjhota express and said that this is done by pak after some time that revealed that indian cournal was involved. who was that cournal now you say that he got a award form indian govt

# 1 Dont divert the topic.

# 2 It was Zardari (President of Islamic Republic of Pakistan) who called Kashmiri militiants as Terrerists.

If you have so much problem with me calling them as terrerists then I must ask you to confront your democratic president first.

CRPF's all female company (under UN Peacekeeping) in Liberia.

c2ca395e7aa8528f394e08ebeca3e46f.jpg

e86efd05b058253a0afca7ff7ebe5893.jpg

94a142b5d479d0733afe009d25a8071a.jpg

Last edited:
Salute them rather to speak abt beauty than their Guts... You & me are not there but they are. look proud on them first.

I SALUTE...:welcome:

What does that mean?

That means every indian women ur posting is a kashmiri lol dude most of them look like ..... no offence thts y i didnt fill the blanks so dude the women u termed as kashmiri look like somewhere from mumbai or watever :wave::cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom