Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
db9cff1aa08dad9308cc4c9d051eee89.jpg

Spot on Ganguly? :)

6abe691bc8c4f9185125fc747033c3bc.jpg

4c07eb96bfafc19e043901fb051193a0.jpg

bf0b2a32d7c01f5f0f86803c269593ad.gif

The ones in the first picture all look very similar!! Like from Bengal maybe.
The second one is good looking!

Great to see the country women participating actively in teh Armed Forces!

The second one is beautifull bcoz she is a kashmiri.

How do you know??
We have girls like that all over Delhi. Mostly are Punjabi, having quite sharp features like her as well as being fair.

please not this crap again, honestly beauty doesnt have any bounderies, its all about grooming isnt it..

i have seen beautiful tamil women as well really ugly punjabi's, if we dont have a fight with pakistani's, then we fight against each other...lol, or atleast a dick measuring contest.

rekha and hema malini are good examples, the most beautiful girls i have noticed are always inter race mixes...

lol, we are not fighting at all mate. All im saying is that just cuz she's fair and beautiful does not mean that she is from Kashmir. I wanted to simply know why did Bull say she was a kashmiri.

There are good and ugly looking people from EVERYWHERE!!
i had this really Hot girl in my class and she was from South India....unfotunately she went for my best friend rather than me....:(, life is unfair!

Oh my god, that was just a straight forward comment.i recognise that ohtot from gettyimages.i have seen it before and its the passing out of some JK police cadets/or independance day march.

Pls guys take it easy.

awrite bull, point taken

are you not from kerala

i must confess when i viseted india (more then 15 times in my life time however this one is from recently) a lot of my relatives are in there rest are in pakistan and some in dhaka i was invited in a gujrati hindu marrige party there i saw this girl man she was hot fair well built and had an *** to die for i was all gagaga over her but she was a lawyer by profession had her own tata indica car and was quiet well of she was a gujrati hindu but a very modern type a pure cancerien homely but highly educated hard on the outside thats for sure well i was just not her type or maybe it was just a one sided stuff you know that damn 50% delima from my side but wathever she was just amaizing wish her all the best.

You should see them when they join the academy. Most are chubby and rolly-polly, but as the weeks pass and the effects of PT, drill and training take place, you start seeing some well chiseled figures.

Back
Top Bottom