What's new

Indian Media crying on 23rd March Military Parade and Hurriat Leaders Attending Pakistan Day's Funct

1797347_789577067798492_2560968376214807437_n.jpg

now even Indians knows the true reality of Indian media ............. they are spitting lies every day ......That is what happens when Governments control 100% of the media , But i like the part when they showed our weapons :-):-):-)

now even Indians knows the true reality of Indian media ............. they are spitting lies every day ......That is what happens when Governments control 100% of the media , But i like the part when they showed our weapons :-):-):-)

You are concerned about spitting lies and then you go on to say govt controls media (all 10000+ sources).

How dumb some people are.

And how easily you forget all the "rape"ublic day frenzy in pakistan when Obama visited...

You are concerned about spitting lies and then you go on to say govt controls media (all 10000+ sources).

How dumb some people are.
Yup your Gov control your media so they are not independent once you are not independent you would lie all the time....

gentlemen if you want to see crying watch Arnab Goswami last night some one :nana: shoved a ***** up his journalist a**
can you provide the link bro :D

Yup your Gov control your media so they are not independent once you are not independent you would lie all the time....:D

ok next time i want to see the anatomical marvel of people pulling claims out of their behinds I will come to you.

Back
Top Bottom