What's new

Indian Media crying on 23rd March Military Parade and Hurriat Leaders Attending Pakistan Day's Funct

The Indians are also torturing women in many ways. According to a news item in The News, a case had been lodged against Hurriyat leader for singign Pakistani national anthemhas been lodged against Hurriyat Leader Asiya Andrabi for singing Pakistani anthem. It is pathetic how people's right to freedom of expression is muted by the "Largest democracy".

What is wrong if Hurriyat leaders attended the function.Indian media is really hypocrite.

Poor coverage of the parade ......................... where were the drones in this coverage I mean? :close_tema:

Looks likes the 23rd March parade has upset the Indians or is it what their media says?

Yup your Gov control your media so they are not independent once you are not independent you would lie all the time....

can you provide the link bro :D
Its on youtube search newshour debate and click the first or second video titled party with the enemy

Both sides are not short of comedians, I don't know wether I call this as an stand up comedy or a live comedy show.

people should watch arnab daily to know what he is upto... you pakistanis with your parade stuff are not reallyspecial..
anything that catches his fancy on the day(say potholes on road) will be massive issue and he will be accusing everybody including concerned minister of being enemy of country...

Now a days he is running a campaign about VIP security(why traffic should stop for VIP, people can die bla bla)... highly emotional.

Back
Top Bottom