What's new

Indian jihadis are fighting in Syria, says Assad's envoy

sweet if they are indians my dear syrian govt..please kill them and relieve us from the burden.

what about all time inflamed hindu hawks ?
u got also plenty in stock

This is what happens when you don't read the thread. See what Syrian ambassador Mr Riad Abbas has to say.....
Asked who these Indian fighters were, Abbas said, "They are Islamic people, not Hindus, because Hindus don't wage Islamic jihad... Why are you surprised?" There are people in India who support Muslim brotherhood's ideology... They are very dangerous," Abbas said.
:lol:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...jihadis-fighting-syria-says-assads-envoy.html

If these idiots want to go and fight in Syria, let them achieve their ultimate dream of heaven, as soon as possible. In fact, we should revoke their passports and let them go stay somewhere else.

I support this 'Homecoming' that is all. Don't know what is 'Offensive'... :undecided:

How can anyone not support 'Home coming' .....that much is pretty obvious and does not need any explanation.

Offensive approach is a Mindset .......... the courage to face facts and not take decisions guided by fear.

It is the opposite of defensive approach, defensive approach is when decisions is governed by "Fear of repercussions" rather than objective evidence and rational determination of Right or Wrong.

Its the moral equivalent of the battle of kurekshetra where Arjuna told Krishna that he did not want to fight the kauravas as it will result in unwanted killings and no kingdom was worth the death of his cousins and well wishers.

Krishna's advice was that the battle was fought not for the kingdom but to establish the rule of law, the rule of right over wrong, to implement Dharma.

I request all 'Indian' 'faithful' Sunnis to go on a pilgrimage to Syria. I hope you get your beloved martyrdom there. :devil:

They are very busy these days. They now have a new ghazwa of Syria. I am kind of jealous now. They have more options to go to heaven, but we don't. Why should Muslims have all the fun!

They are very busy these days. They now have a new ghazwa of Syria. I am kind of jealous now. They have more options to go to heaven, but we don't. Why should Muslims have all the fun!

convert and go to syria.. its easy.. :devil:

convert and go to syria.. its easy.. :devil:

Zaid Hamid has promised me that there is a ghetto for Dalits in heaven. He said I dont need to convert as long as I am fighting for independent Dalitistan out of Hindostan. I will have one flat reserved in that heavenly ghetto. My hero Ashok Kumar (AKA Ajmal Kasab) is already there.

So I would like to pass on your offer. Moreover, there are no Dalits in Syria!

Indian govt must send a strongly worded statement to Syria asking why those ununiformed fighters found in an active war zone are still alive???

Why they would do that! Though we will send our strong objections if those Indian Muslims are killed. I am sending people to 10, Janpath to see if Sonia G is crying.

So? Whom do we fight to kill? :azn:
How can anyone not support 'Home coming' .....that much is pretty obvious and does not need any explanation.

Offensive approach is a Mindset .......... the courage to face facts and not take decisions guided by fear.

It is the opposite of defensive approach, defensive approach is when decisions is governed by "Fear of repercussions" rather than objective evidence and rational determination of Right or Wrong.

Its the moral equivalent of the battle of kurekshetra where Arjuna told Krishna that he did not want to fight the kauravas as it will result in unwanted killings and no kingdom was worth the death of his cousins and well wishers.

Krishna's advice was that the battle was fought not for the kingdom by to establish the rule of law, the rule of right over wrong, to implement Dharma.

I for once am agreeing with the GoI, that we should not try to get them back. They will come back, get pardoned and create more trouble here. Let Assad deal with them.

My comment is reply to this
Then we will send the Shia diplomat to Iran. If they still dont listen, we have a huge stock of Sunnis who are ever ready to go for Jihad.
and not in reply to thread, I mean u can send these hawks also with ur sunni and shias, they ll be very helpful there
or u don't have any hindu hawks ?

This is what happens when you don't read the thread. See what Syrian ambassador Mr Riad Abbas has to say.....

Back
Top Bottom