What's new

Indian jihadis are fighting in Syria, says Assad's envoy

Syria's ambassador to India has said that "Indian fighters" are waging "Islamic jihad" against President Bashar al-Assad's regime in Syria alongside fighters from Afghanistan and Chechnya.

if the Syrian government had provided any proof to India of the involvement of Indian fighters in the war, Abbas said, How can we share the evidence when no Indian official has been to Syria for the last two years? If they go there, we can produce evidence.

Is he stupid or he don’t know What is his job as an ambassador in India? If he being Syrian ambassador in India he cannot pass necessary evidences, not being able to motivate Indian delegates to visit Syria for long time, he is not qualified for the job and must be fired.

"What is going on in Syria is cross-border terrorism, and India knows what is cross-border terrorism.. And India has good experience of fighting against terrorism," he said.

It confirms teh Pakistan is involved in promoting terrorism in India!! Well it's not a news for us!

Will India support them (the West) to execute their plans (to strike Syria)? I think no. India is a great country," he said, adding, "We are fighting terrorism on behalf of our friends."

Abbas said Syria was grateful to India for supporting it on non-intervention. "We expect more from our friend at the UN to stop American aggression.

hmm... I do not see that they are accusing India but using this tactics to draw attention on Indian Govt. to lobby for Assad regime and indirectly pleading to support them. Nothing serious and rest assured that NO COUNTRY in world have moral high ground to accuse India of any dirty things people in our neighborhood indulged for decades.

I'll be more happy if Syrian army will kill them mercilessly and feed their bodies to the rats. Even Indian govt will support Syria on this. These Sunni extremists are headache for every one including India.

what about all time inflamed hindu hawks ?
u got also plenty in stock

Islamic Jehadis and their radical ideology has unfortunately flown into India from Islamic neighbors in the near vicinity in the form of LET/HUJI etc and some of the Indian Muslim youth has fallen pray to it. India itself is working round the clock dealing with them. Check past few months of Indian news and you will find India has caught some big names of these Jehadis already. Out of the infected crop, some might have flown over to Syria, who knows? I would rather love it, when those radicals are laid to rest, in the brutalest possible way.

Don't work too hard to expose your stupid self by making comments like above. India has nothing to do with it and will deal with who ever it need to in the way it deems necessary.

Then we will send the Shia diplomat to Iran. If they still dont listen, we have a huge stock of Sunnis who are ever ready to go for Jihad.

Syria's ambassador to India has said that "Indian fighters" are waging "Islamic jihad" against President Bashar al-Assad's regime in Syria alongside fighters from Afghanistan and Chechnya.

Ambassador Riad Kamel Abbas told The Indian Express Wednesday that some of these Indian nationals had been killed in the war, but some had been "caught alive".

Abbas said he had shared this information with the Indian government, and the government had been "surprised". However, Syria had not been able to pass on any evidence, because no Indian official had visited Syria in the last two years, he said.

"Indian fighters are waging Islamic jihad, along with fighters from Chechnya, Afghanistan and other countries," the ambassador, who was handpicked by Assad for the India job two years ago, said.

Asked who these Indian fighters were, Abbas said, "They are Islamic people, not Hindus, because Hindus don't wage Islamic jihad... Why are you surprised?

"There are people in India who support Muslim brotherhood's ideology... They are very dangerous," Abbas said.

According to Abbas, the fighters travelled to Turkey from India before entering Syria. "Some of them have been killed, some have been caught alive," he said, adding, "One of them has been shown on Syrian TV, caught with an Indian passport."

While refusing to give details of the identity of these alleged Indian jihadis, the ambassador said, "One of the families called me up to get back their boy's body, and I told them it was not my duty."

On New Delhi's response, he said, "When we told the Indian government, they were surprised.

"The Indian government and the Indian intelligence agencies should find out about them," he said with a shrug.

Asked if the Syrian government had provided any proof to India of the involvement of Indian fighters in the war, Abbas said, "How can we share the evidence when no Indian official has been to Syria for the last two years? If they go there, we can produce evidence.

"What is going on in Syria is cross-border terrorism, and India knows what is cross-border terrorism... And India has good experience of fighting against terrorism," he said.

"There is no Free Syrian Army... We are fighting al-Qaeda... Aspirations of which people is the world talking about? The aspirations of al-Qaeda?

"Will India support them (the West) to execute their plans (to strike Syria)? I think no. India is a great country," he said, adding, "We are fighting terrorism on behalf of our friends."

On the alleged use of chemical weapons by the Syrian regime against the rebels, the ambassador said, "We have evidence to prove that the chemical weapons came from Saudi Arabia and Qatar... But how can we share the evidence with India when no Indian official has visited us? We have shared it with the Chinese and Russians."

Abbas said Syria was grateful to India for supporting it on non-intervention. "We expect more from our friend at the UN to stop American aggression.

"India has to decide whether you are with terrorists or against terrorists... Now is the time to talk about fighting against terrorism," Abbas said. "We don't want military support, we want political support."

Indian jihadis are fighting in Syria, says Assad's envoy - Indian Express

Very serious allegation
Why are you surprised I am not in fact happy they are doing what they were supposed to helping and fight with their Muslim brothers against a brutal leader who has killed his own people for decade in fact first it was his father now he is killing Muslims

Pappu replies - "What is Shia and Sunni? Also what is India? I will ask Mummy first." :what:
:rofl:

pappu said India is a beehive :D

15401867.cms

Queen Bee being served by worker bees. Pappu just naively said what he saw all his life. :P

True. But the conversion spree of their funded Mullah is over. Now VHP is back in its 'shuddhi' business :devil:

Dont you get it ? ........VHP never have to be in the shuddhi business if it wasn't for foreign funded conversion activities.

VHP is forced to defend Hinduism IN India. :cheesy: Most people do not even seem to understand the significance of this statement.

Its the equivalent of Muslims having to defend islam in Mecca !!! ..or Christians having to defend Christianity in Rome.

You can imagine the amount of fight that is required to be done globally for Hindus all over the world.

we should ask for more info about where these guys are from and whether they are freelancers or part of some organization.
Its surprising that our agencies have no idea about it.

we should ask for more info about where these guys are from and whether they are freelancers or part of some organization.
Its surprising that our agencies have no idea about it.

Our agencies are busy investigating 'hindu' terror and false encounters of muslim terrorists. Why do you sound surprised ?

I support it. :angel:
Dont you get it ? ........VHP never have to be in the shuddhi business if it wasn't for foreign funded conversion activities.

VHP is forced to defend Hinduism IN India. :cheesy: Most people do not even seem to understand the significance of this statement.

Its the equivalent of Muslims having to defend islam in Mecca !!! ..or Christians having to defend Christianity in Rome.

You can imagine the amount of fight that is required to be done globally for Hindus all over the world.

Back
Top Bottom