What's new

Indian Inventions throughout the ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Named after a Pakistan river the Indus, or Sindu - referred to a region and not a nation state, a Tamil or Keralite has no right to claim my people national heritage.

That is the heritage of Indian Sindhis and Indian punjabis and all Dravidian people of India. You must heard of this Great Sindhi Guy.

1318318230020_Advani.jpg

You are confusing two different things here. They feel proud of Islamic golden age because they are Muslim and they have proud of Islamic achievement in fields of science and philosophy. For Muslim his religion come before his family, land, ethnicities. If you read history you will find out that many Muslims went against their non Muslim father or uncle in wars but when there were no wars then Muslims were asked to look after their non Muslim relatives and deal to them with respect and honour. I am not crying. I am just having discussion and you dont need to be emotional :)
That is a singularly rubbish and factually incorrect statement. Muslims have ALWAYS been spreading their own warmongering ends at the business end of the sword, whether it be by massacring Muslims in their way or Non-Muslims. At any given period, be it the Umayyad, or during the Hashimmiyas, or during the Timur's rule or Babur or Aurangazeb, they have successively beheaded, imprisoned, decapitated, murdered or assasinated fellow brothers or fathers in their bloodlust for conquest.

Hence, the perspective of Muslim history (as any other Historical work including Christian expansionism) should be as objectively told as a chronological event-sequence of wars for blood-lust and riches.

Just as a brief heads-up for you, a realistic pov from Hassan Nisar here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Named after a Pakistan river the Indus, or Sindu - referred to a region and not a nation state, a Tamil or Keralite has no right to claim my people national heritage.

A muslim ahs no right to talk about hindu culture past,he just doesn't have enough skin for that.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

The two greatest cities Harrapa (Pakistani Punjab) and Mohenjadaro (Pakistani Sind) are OURS

Rafi u can probably have all the seven wonders in Pak,but no tourist is going to show up.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Kabsa is in pakistani blood but just that this is not zameen but culture,so kabsa doesn't work.

Love indian obsession with us, glad that Pakistani analysts are so respected in india, and I repeat all of our history on our land belongs to the Pakistani people, no matter what cultural thief's in india might say.

No it hasn't language of the IVC has not been deciphered.

The civilization was literate, and its script, with some 250 to 500 characters, has been partly and tentatively deciphered; the language has been indefinitely identified as Dravidian.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

What does Pakistan have to do with Rig Veda? or Indra :disagree: nothing yet they try to claim it as their IVC

Urdu a Muslim language developed by the Mughals, Punjabi is spoken in Punjab. :)

Its still a foreign language, then Malaya , Albanian, Bosnian, Turkish, Uzbeki language is also your language. Urdu is our cultural heritage you got your Pakistan please leave our Urdu language, the origin to North-India Go make Punjabi your official language and stop claiming on Indian heritage.

Love indian obsession with us, glad that Pakistani analysts are so respected in india, and I repeat all of our history on our land belongs to the Pakistani people, no matter what cultural thief's in india might say.

:hitwall::blah:

A muslim ahs no right to talk about hindu culture past,he just doesn't have enough skin for that.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Rafi u can probably have all the seven wonders in Pak,but no tourist is going to show up.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Kabsa is in pakistani blood but just that this is not zameen but culture,so kabsa doesn't work.

The people of the IVC were not Hindu, they buried their dead, ate beef and had no idols.

Only Hassan Nisar and Najam Sethi,

and we are cultural theives?

Nonetheless Rafi,it is good fun having u here.I guess Russell peters should be worried now.

The civilization was literate, and its script, with some 250 to 500 characters, has been partly and tentatively deciphered; the language has been indefinitely identified as Dravidian.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

What does Pakistan have to do with Rig Veda? or Indra :disagree: nothing yet they try to claim it as their IVC

No the language is still unknown - it is yet to be understood, hands off india, to our cultural heritage.

No the language is still unknown - it is yet to be understood, hands off india, to our cultural heritage.

Part of it has been deciphered buddy.

Its still a foreign language, then Malaya , Albanian, Bosnian, Turkish, Uzbeki language is also your language. Urdu is our cultural heritage you got your Pakistan please leave our Urdu language, the origin to North-India Go make Punjabi your official language and stop claiming on Indian heritage.

Punjabi, Sindi, Balochi, Pashto, Urdu, English are all official languages in my beautiful country.

In India Sir John Marshall deserves the credit to be the first scholar to suggest that the language of the Indus Valley civilization was Dravidian. Piero Meriggi in his book “ Zur_Indus Scrift “ (which means On the Indus Script) written in the German language was of the opinion that Brahui, spoken even now in Balochistan, is the Dravidian Language which must be the original language of the Harappans. Henry Heras in his book “ Studies in Proto-Mediterranean Culture “turned more than 1800 Indus texts into Proto-Dravidian sentences. In their book “Proto-Indica: 1979,Report on the investigation of the proto-Indian texts by Yu.V.Knorozov, M.F.Ali Bedil and B.Ya.Volchok have carried out a computer analysis of sign distribution in the Indus texts and had proven beyond an iota of doubt that it belonged to the Dravidian language family. David W.McAlphin in his book “Proto-Elamo-Dravidian and F.C.Southward in his book “The Reconstruction of Prehistoric South Asia language contact” had successfully used the Dravidian roots to reconstruct the language of the Indus Valley. As Dr.Mathivanan had too proven that the Indus script is Dravidian, there is no necessity to question the collective wisdom of all these scholars, yet there are schools of thought, which want to deny the Dravidian roots of the Indus Valley civilization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom