What's new

Indian intelligence involvement in Bangladesh land mass from 1947-today

Ah ...... Some RAW worshipers :omghaha:

With out saying the name of RAW they won't do any thing in PDF :big_boss:

Ah ...... Some RAW worshipers :omghaha:

With out saying the name of RAW they won't do any thing in PDF :big_boss:

To the extent you wonder if RAW actually pays this members to post such claims , nothing like publicity!

Anyways ... you cant judge all BD members with same yardstick ... Some BD members are sane and logical... as for others, they simply do not have the maturity or IQ to warrant a reply. This Internet Ninja's continue to live in a La-La world of self denials, happy blaming others for their misfortunes.

To the extent you wonder if RAW actually pays this members to post such claims , nothing like publicity!

Anyways ... you cant judge all BD members with same yardstick ... Some BD members are sane and logical... as for others, they simply do not have the maturity or IQ to warrant a reply. This Internet Ninja's continue to live in a La-La world of self denials, happy blaming others for their misfortunes.

This theory takes the cake. RAW paying members like kalu_miah, idune for publicity!

Good one :enjoy:

Depends on who comes to power in 2014. India won't want Islamic extremist to grow in power. That's all we care, along with transit and illegal immigration.

India and BD has to talk with each other, with all parties so that our interest remains safe. If BNP agrees to co-operate with India over these few issues, then I think India might leave AL and we might have good relations and a greater economic ties. Whichever party will accept this will get India's support.

Ball is in BD's court actually.

The only thing Bangladesh is obligated to do is to ensure that our soil is not used for Indian insurgencies. Extremism, if there is any, is an internal issue and none of India's business. Transit can be part of a dialogue. Bangladesh govt. does not acknowledge the existence of any illegal migration from Bangladesh AFAIK.

First India has to cut off the umbilical cord of covert support and assistance to Awami League and this will help Bangladesh develop a healthy democratic environment with a level playing field. If AL can come to power in a true free and fair election and have no ties to Indian intelligence, then even I who do not like AL's past history, is willing to accept them as a legitimate party in power, if that is the people's choice.

Once we have a proper representative govt. that is elected by people's vote in a free and fair election, it will be much easier for that govt. to improve economy and settle any outstanding issues with India. If you keep on forcing your agent AL on us using rigged elections and military coup d'etat, the result will be increasing anti-Indian sentiment among the masses, which will explode at some point with catastrophic result for all pro-India parties and other elements.

How much influence did Arab revolution have or how this arab revolution is seen by Bangladeshis?

You can open a thread on this subject to find out.

RAW is best intelligent agency in world

1. Sucessful 71 mission
2. Sucessful Balouchistan
3. Supporting TTP
4. Involvement in Bangladesh
5. Sindudesh movement

thats why its on 8th number??:smokin:

i love my RAW.:P

really,if they are so secretive and have been so successful.

@kalu_mian... we dont easily leave our friends... India was friendly to the mubarak regime and did not change that till he was removed from power. In case of AL (specifically hasina), India will go much further.
Even I would like GoI to have a balance between two main parties, but that will make AL anti India.

BD guys, just get over it.. BD is not on India's radar as much as you think it is.

yeah top secret, if there is any counter spying.The DGFI,NSI and rest idk .but when army lead DGFI's database hacked by some random hakcer , i seriously doubt their efford and performance :cry:
What is the name of external intelligence agency of bd? they must be very secretive...

Kalu_miah was all fresh this morning ,singing Kalu_miah songs doing Kalu_miah things, Scrambling eggs , making coffee , cutting fresh fruits and veggies to go with , when he suddenly cut his finger . A small tear formed in his eye . He reminisced about past and all the moments when RAW made his life difficult. And the pain started growing . It was RAW who made his first love leave him . It was RAW sponsored kids who bullied him all the way in school , It was RAW who stole his most favorite goat:astagh: , it was RAW who unleashed chemical weapons on his favorite donkey:astagh: , due to which it became sick and old and it died and it was RAW sponsored kids who were playing outside his house causing him to lose attention and cut his finger . damn you RAW :cry::cry::cry:

lmao man...this was too much :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

Latest RAW agent....:rofl:

veena_malik-187x250.jpg

mate I will give you some example of student protest in BD-
1952 - Language movement
1969- tyrannical rule of Ayub Khan
1971- Independence war, (combined participation of all Bangladeshi )
1990- Against Dictatorship
2013 -Shahbag uprising

some people always been against it. Don't understand whether they feel this undermines their self-importance/ego , or they are just plain Mr Jaffar (gaddar)...not a Bangladeshi.

But these I do not think if there was any loss in the country's interest due to these protests. Bangladeshis are coming forward to bring reforms and that is good.

Back
Top Bottom