What's new

Indian intelligence agency 'RAW' is Involved on Attacks on Polio Workers in Pakistan

ISLAMABAD (AP O + NA) On attacks on polio workers involvement of Indian intelligence agency ' RAW ' is revealed. Sent by the National Security Agency, the investigative report to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif it is suggested that the government must take this issue globally . According to sources , the report revealed that the Indian intelligence agency ' RAW ' in different areas of Karachi and Khyber PK supporting with money to different groups and organizations who have maintained the target killers wings . The report also stated that Indian secret agency to achieve their aims using Afghan intelligence Workers linked to some smaller groups who are also providing funds for the attacks . The report said that India is trying to isolate the Pakistan globally against these polio campaigns in Pakistan . National security agencies from the Pakistani government has suggested that attacks on polio workers by RAW case to be picked up not only globally but also in international media it must be highlighted. On the other hand in same context Pakistani citizens entry is banned in India without polio -free certificate.

پولیو ورکرز پر حملوں میں بھارتی خفیہ ایجنسی ملوث نکلی، رپورٹ وزیراعظم کو ارسال

Very good find. Now catch and hang them.

I was reading from last 3 pages so far Indian has commented on this thread.....and the way they are commenting and proud of the job RAW Done (By killing the Polio Workers who are working for Humanity and cure of children).....
Seriously.....Indians showing here their sick mentality.......at least show some respect for humanity or children.....Don't be just proud on such evil deeds...:hitwall::devil:
Some indians commenting on this thread are seriously mentally sick for owning this news.
If you post silly news, expect silly replies.

RAW in action:dirol:...increase their salaries :fans:.....Thank you pakistan it is because of you that we have able to achieve so much glories:super:

RAW in action:dirol:...increase their salaries :fans:.....Thank you pakistan it is because of you that we have able to achieve so much glories:super:

Yes by killing polio workers....who are working for children and humanity is glory for you.............what you will do in real war...

No its our own Taliban misguided ''brothers'' doing this. A mass culling of Mullahs is required asap in Pakistan.

Like ISI supports LeT.
ISI's support of terrorism is recognized by many countries and organizations in the world while no country has accepted Pak's claims that RAW is involved in terrorism in Pak.

RAW also brainwashed illiterate muslim mullah in India too to not cooperate in Polio drive as its a conspiracy against Muslims. That cost India,millions, a decade and many dead and paralyzed because of the delay.

Bad RAW, bad. Always giving nasty ideas to erudite islamicans!!!
HAHA what a joke, if RAW brainwashed mullaha and muslims then India won't be a polio free country, do some research or use basic common sense before posting any crap comments

ISI's support of terrorism is recognized by many countries and organizations in the world while no country has accepted Pak's claims that RAW is involved in terrorism in Pak.

I know!!
RAW doesnt really have to waste its energy doing it to them because they're doing it to themselves.

Denial is our worst enemy.....
We are still not ready to recognize our true enemies, Some of us would blame anyone in denial...... Alas
Desperate times call for Desperate measures .......
we should start slitting their throats before they slit ours

bro I want to tell you that our previous health minister has said that he wanna help Pakistan help remove polio. I know this fact about Pakistan that it is the place where most polio patients are found & by this reason its neighboring countries have also threat of polio india has successfully eradicated polio & the if Pakistan has more polio patients so it will be bad not only Pakistan but also to india so I think you are wrong somewhere bro. If it's true I'm with u no matter I'll fight my own country because I am a human first.I love Pakistan & india I love film veer zaara I love to see india Pakistan matches cricket hockey no matter india loose or win its fun because we both countries are the best

Back
Top Bottom