What's new

Indian government seize Dr Zakir Naik’s assets worth 18 crore rupees

Where's the security & right to one's hard earned property in a secular state?

• Total voters
This is the 2nd time you have just copied what I have said. Come up with something else go sit with your family and enjoy the evening without stress

You seem to have comprehension issues and general social incompetence.

Last edited:
At least he is not claiming that your vedic gurus were flying planes like your RSS terrorists have been claiming.

Lot of people flew a lot of things in a lot of religions...So, please stick to the topic.

why are you can not discuss anything without insulting others and saying them goons etc? It appears to be a born and bought up problem. When you try to insult others by getting to a very low level, you think that you are smarter because told others goon and insulted them who do not want to drag themselves to such a low level, you actually exposes your back ground and your born and bought up. Do not quote me now onward. I will not reply to a third rate Idiot like you.

You lynch and murder people for eating beef and you have the audacity to talk about insult! You people have no shame and decency.

Genocide of Muslims in India is no longer difficult to envision!

Genocide is what you guys did to your Bengali brothers. Nothing of that scale ever happened in India.

Our secular fabric is what binds us together and we will keep strengthening it as we grow our economy.

Why are you so upset? Do you not consider cattle cola with cow dung your sacred meal? Do I need to present evidence to back up my claim? Your modi ji and his hechmen have already advertised this to the entire world. BTW, Muslims don't take camel urine as a sacred drink. Tribal tradition is not Islamic tradition. The place of this snapshot is most probably somewhere in Rajasthan desert in india.

Money goes for Jihad, everybody knows this. And no need to surprise about 18 crore worth property. He has more than this. He collects charity in the name of Islam. But he has extremist views. U.N should ban him. And should distribute his assets among poor or needy people.

Last edited:
Why are you so upset? Do you not consider cattle cola with cow dung your sacred meal? Do I need to present evidence to back up my claim? Your modi ji and his hechmen have already advertised this to the entire world. BTW, Muslims don't take camel urine as a sacred drink. Tribal tradition is not Islamic tradition. The place of this snapshot is most probably somewhere in Rajasthan desert in india.

You want hadiths talking about medicinal properties of camel urine? I can give you those, just as you will give some obscure smriti text as evidence for cow urine.

You want hadiths talking about medicinal properties of camel urine? I can give you those, just as you will give some obscure smriti text as evidence for cow urine.

I'm not interested in Hadith prepared by RAW.

He did give serious burning to few people who couldn't stand up to him.
No doubt no one can beat him when it comes to religion

He's bashed up by everyone including normal civvies and spiritual leaders from every sect.

The problem is, that loony was promoting radicalisation and has illegal money exceeding the limits legally permitted for 'foundations'.

Simple.

Genocide of Muslims in India is no longer difficult to envision!

Why don't you accept these radical peacefuls instead?

You happy. They happy with their co-religionists.

And we happy that we can have normal people living decent lives.

Back
Top Bottom