What's new

Indian government seize Dr Zakir Naik’s assets worth 18 crore rupees

Where's the security & right to one's hard earned property in a secular state?

• Total voters

Luffy 500

Reaction score
http://5pillarsuk.com/2017/03/22/in...-dr-zakir-naiks-assets-worth-18-crore-rupees/

Indian government seize Dr Zakir Naik’s assets worth 18 crore rupees

naik-768x432.jpg

Indian authorities have issued a notice to seize assets worth more than two million pounds allegedly belonging to the prominent Muslim speaker Dr Zakir Naik.

On Sunday 19 March, the Enforcement Directorate attached assets worth 18.37 crore rupees (£2,214,000) of the Islamic Research Foundation (IRF), an NGO linked to Dr Naik based in Mumbai, to the ongoing money laundering case.

The National Investigation Agency (NIA) issued a second notice to the 51-year-old preacher on Monday, asking him to appear at the headquarters on Thursday 30 March for a case filed against him under an anti-terrorism law, NDTV reports.

Earlier this month, the NIA issued the first notice to Dr Naik, asking him to appear on Tuesday 14 March.

The second notice has been sent to his Mumbai residence.

Dr Naik is currently believed to be staying in Saudi Arabia and has not returned to India since the controversy erupted last November.

He is one of the most widely listened to speakers in the Muslim majority world and is famously known for his expertise in comparative religions and debating Christians, Hindus and atheists.

---------------------------------------------------
The anti-islamic Indian media and the hindutvadi government finnaly had to resort to state terrorism & robbery to stop Dr. Zakir's organization. This is a good example of the kind of hatred hindutvadis have towards islam & Muslims. Another thing to notice here is where is the protection and security of one's property in secular India?

May Allah(swt) bless him with 10 times more wealth and give him the ability to continue doing dawah and serve Islam. May Allah (swt) grant him and his family courage and perseverance to pass this tribulations with flying colors and May Allah (swt) protect the lives and property of Indian Muslims. And May Allah (swt) guides hindus of India to islam and establish Islam in all sphere of life in India.

--------------------------------------------------
@Zarvan @Apprentice @AUz @war&peace @Verve @A.A. Khan @Mrc @Saho @dsr478 @Khafee @BATMAN @TMA @mb444 @T-Rex @Psychic @monitor @Narendra Trump @Max @abdulbarijan @Awan68 @Al-zakir

Last edited:
He did give serious burning to few people who couldn't stand up to him.
No doubt no one can beat him when it comes to religion

Pardon me, but you'd have to completely delusional to believe the ramblings of a baboon masquerading as a religious preacher.

And handed over to Yogi Abidabidubinath ...

Who would probably make better use of naik's ill-gotten properties anyway. Great suggestion!

Only Hindu nutters are allowed to thrive in shining India. :tup:

Only a pakistani would peddle such a statement. Totally expected. :)

Lol. Non of your preacher can beat him up in debate. Lol he knows more about your book than your biggest pundits for that matter.

"Your preacher"? LOL I don't give a rat's behind about this "holy" book or that... it's all BS; also, don't automatically assume every Indian is a Hindu. Please take your head out of the sand it's buried in before it's too late.

"Your preacher"? LOL I don't give a rat's behind about this "holy" book or that... it's all BS; also, don't automatically assume every Indian is a Hindu. Please take your head out of the sand it's buried in before it's too late.
How contradicting if you don't care about any book, then why do you care about a preacher ?

india has been turned into a bigoted hell-hole and the world needs to remove this tumour through the surgical method before it spreads and causes more damage...

These bhakts are an abominations of human beings and a total disgrace for humanity.. really disgusting and intolerant people...Thank God that our ancestors decided to separate from them and offered unprecedented sacrifices so that we could live happily and independently.

Last edited:
How contradicting if you don't care about any book, then why do you care about a preacher ?

Because I've been blessed with a thinking brain of my own and I can see right through BS of any kind; especially BS that is detrimental to mankind.

Lol what did he do?

He was just being his hate-mongering, terrorist-sympathizing self ;)

Because I've been blessed with a thinking brain of my own and I can see right through BS of any kind; especially BS that is detrimental to mankind.
Yes i can quite see how much youre blessed with a mind full of contradiction

india has been turned into a bigoted hell-hole and the world needs to remove this tumour through the surgical method before it spreads and cause more damage...

These bhakts are an abominations of human beings total disgrace for humanity.. really disgusting and intolerant people...Thank God that our ancestors decided to separate from them and offered unprecedented sacrifices so that we could live happily and independently.
Amen brother

Lol what did he do?

Nothing. It was just a media created hysteria launched by that foul mouth modi bootlicker arnab goshwami after the terrorist incident in BD. In that media created hysteria the Indian media declared him a extremist preacher and BJP just took advantage of the scenario:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-truth-behind-banning-peace-tv-in-india-dr-zakir-naik.466350/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/if-y...nally-bans-dr-zakir-naik.461795/#post-8924477

Back
Top Bottom