What's new

Indian government seize Dr Zakir Naik’s assets worth 18 crore rupees

Where's the security & right to one's hard earned property in a secular state?

• Total voters
We are surrounded by butchers. We need some one who can match them. We were unable to find a suitable candidate so we choose best out of what we had.

Yogi is a sanyasi and he can never speak like like raping a woman. It is not Hindu culture. Raping and auctioning women and children is not our culture.
OK, no wonder foreign woman are advised when travelling o India

http://thelondonpost.net/rape-dead-muslim-women-said-yogi-adityanath-modi-made-chief-minister-india/

And handed over to Yogi Abidabidubinath ...

Only Hindu nutters are allowed to thrive in shining India. :tup:
There are extremes in every society. We do not condone any of their deeds. I have hope in the present govt. that such people will be dealt with in appropriate manner.
And hindu stereotyping from likes of you has become cliche andrather boring.

These sort of warnings are issued for many many countries. It proves a temperate problem at some particular period of time.
When become epidemic, you're peaceful yogga has spoken about not oknky aping but raping dead Muslim woman

When become epidemic, you're peaceful yogga has spoken about not oknky aping but raping dead Muslim woman

He never said that but you can believe that. You guys get a great satisfaction in believing in lies. So believe whatever suite you and whatever support your prejudice mind and help your false belief to get stronger.

He never said that but you can believe that. You guys get a great satisfaction in believing in lies. So believe whatever suite you and whatever support your prejudice mind and help your false belief to get stronger.
Hennevernsaid that yet he didn't disapprove it. Rather a silent acceptance

The GUy was speaking his masters tone out know

Hennevernsaid that yet he didn't disapprove it. Rather a silent acceptance

The GUy was speaking his masters tone out know

If somebody ask him, he will disprove. Nobody will disapprove anything which is a what sap rumor. Whosoever is putting the charge should prove that, Sagarika ghosh tweeted that and backtrack withing few minutes saying that he never said that. Had he said that anythime in past, that will be a cover story and you can find it in google. Pl provide the link of that 2 years old news if you have any.

Show me one interview where yo yo GI GI strongly objected r disapproved it. Raping dead Muslim woman and hoarding pigs pigs into masjid is sap humour ???? Like really.

Indians mjlims will get taste of practical jokes too

Ok he supported raping Muslim women are you happy now? Now tell your countryman to float one more story that he raped women also. That will make you more happy.

Ok he supported raping Muslim women are you happy now? Now tell your countryman to float one more story that he raped women also. That will make you more happy.
But you agree that he did support it. Not me it is posted by indian media

But you agree that he did support it. Not me it is posted by indian media

Agree with anything which makes wishfull thinkers happy. So I agree. Now tell me on which other news you want me to agree. I will agree to that also.

I don't know why you guys Keep raping Dead Muslim women, why don't you go to live women.
Alhumdulilah I'm not indian whom would stoop so low by raping let alone dead woman.

So you're encouraging me to rape live woman

@Oscar @waz @Jungibaaz Guys please take care of this orange filth

Agree with anything which makes wishfull thinkers happy. So I agree. Now tell me on which other news you want me to agree. I will agree to that also.
Apologist too. I am not saying anything. It all reported for pure bharat media

Alhumdulilah I'm not indian whom would stoop so low by raping let alone dead woman.

Show me which media reported?

I am not Encouraging any violent against women and any nation

As you guys Keep Mentioning dead women raped in the threads, so i just asked why you don't have any change or not.

it's you guys who creating again women

@Oscar[/USER] @waz @Jungibaaz Guys please take care of this orange filth

Now if you do not have the comprehension problem, quote from your source where it is written that yogi asked to rape Muslim women?

Back
Top Bottom