What's new

Indian Flag on Burj Khalifa

If you for a minute think what you said is not known to Indians for ages, you are fooling yourself. And also, if you believe Pakistanis are of any value to GCC, it is because of your military. Pakistanis can pretend to be Arabs wearing the dress and head gear during the festivals. Arabs will look and smile. How do I know this?. By employing Pakistani folks in GCC. Pakistanis are south Asian. Just like us.

India is trying to move away from this religious zeal and shit and trying to make money. We have over 350 million people in poverty. Getting them out is priority number one. India will take all the hits it can until then. Pakistan has been trying to do things for ages. What has changed? Nothing.

Your missile propaganda means zilch in real world. Our main news are about Economy. We need money. That is all we care about now. Status quo will be kept for as long as it can be. India wont move. Everyday we hear about women abuse, poverty, political drama. People condemn them.

If Pak Army wants brahmos, all they need to do is ask. Pay money and India will sell. No hard feelings. Cannot give for free. We are your only brothers. Earlier you guys understand, better.

But lets not talk about Logic. Rhetoric is all we want.

You May Know It But You May Not Know How Deep It Runs.I Am First Hand Witness to It

And You Just Prove My Point GCC Countries Just Want to Do Business.Things Like Lighting Tiranga on Burj Al Khalifa
Is What You Can Call Marketing

They Are Doing Business With As Well As Joining CPEC.UAE Foreign Policy Is Strictly Business.They Are Not Taking Sides

http://pakchinanews.pk/gwader-port-ships-update/

For god sake get over this rotten zero sum game..its fukcing way too old now....Russia did an exercise with you guys and there started talks about Pak-China-Russia strategic alliance :lol:......Russia is still a strategic partner of India however they surely and rightly want to explore all other arenas...Similarly UAE relationship with India is not at the cost of Pakistan...having said that India UAE relationship are going in the right direction and are going to improve a lot in future as well...UAE need to diversify their investments and India provides them the best possible opportunities..so a win win for both and thus natural alignment of interests...

Gentleman This Is What I Am Trying to Explain To Your Countrymen.I Don't Disagree With You At All

You Really Are A Pathetic ***** Aren't You.If You Are So Sympathetic To Saudi Led Campaign in Yemen Why Don't You Send Your Army

Lol India doesn't give a flying F about Saudi campaign in yemen. As of sending our Army, first of all we're not a muslim country so the GCC doesn't expect us to be their servant.

And You Are Huge Trade Partners With China As Well That Didn't Stop China From Showing You The Middle Finger When You Objected to CPEC.

But UAE is not showing us the middle finger. It's giving us access to their money & oil.

Yes We Mishandled The Yemen Affair But That Doesn't Mean They Have Become your Trusted Friends And Sworn Enemies Overnight.Khwabon Ke Dunya Se Nikal Ja

Lol...burning much?

As of friends with UAE...first of all India tries to maintain good relations with everyone. Indian company L&T (along with other companies in consortium) got the contract to build metro line in Riyadh. It's a mutually beneficial relationship.

Note that UAE is pursuing a deeper relationship with India just because it wants to piss off pakistan. We routinely give out masala bonds for funding our infrastructure projects (London is famous for this) and now UAE fund will also be their. Our projects. Their money.

But ofcourse India follows a very independent foreign policy. GCC knows that unlike pakistan, India is a much bigger economy than all GCC countries combined - they can't jerk us around like they can do with you (and were therefore surprised when the lowly servant said no in the Yemen issue).

And We Are Not Interested In The Scrap You Call Brahmos.I Was Building A Scenario Based On PDF Threads Started By You Indians

Yeah...keep building your dream scenarios to console yourself. Nothing wrong with that.

Just don't give your nonsensical ideas to everyone on the forum.

Gentleman This Is What I Am Trying to Explain To Your Countrymen.I Don't Disagree With You At All
Well if you can point me to a post which is saying otherwise then i can surely explain his/her POV...In international relations there is always a scope of maneuvering...bit very little scope of zero sum games.....having said that unlike some Pakistanis friends(read Pak-Russia) Indians getting a high(read Indian UAE) can still be explained ....as at the end of the day $75 billion is some number to gloat about... no??

28862.jpg
Don TRUMP BE liek Grab em indies by the ********** tities

Well yeah I am concerned that China's influence is growing....I think China really has it's feast laid out for it. Pakistani establishment's paranoia about India will literally ensure that CPC overtakes all ownership of pakistan and you'll willfully give it to them.

But your delusional if you really think you're going to develop because of CPEC. It's just the same as what China did in Sri Lanka....it's a debt trap. Chinese developed infrastructure, which then lies unused (Google search the world's emptiest airport, emptiest cricket stadium, you'll find them all in SL, built by Chinese) piling up debt...then, the host country is given a choice to either default on the debt or transfer ownership/operations of the infrastructure to Chinese government.

It's all beautifully laid out here: https://www.quora.com/Why-is-India-so-jealous-of-Pakistan-CPECs-great-success/answer/Mehak-Gupta-26

Of course I'm not having any delusions that you will see reason. I'm willing to bet you will happily continue selling off your country piece by piece due to your fear of India*

*that is really the only reason I see. Why else would the world's first 'Islamic Republic' strike up a partnership with a Communist country that burns Muslims alive for practicing ramadan? The paranoia about India is really strong among pakistani establishment circles.

Do You Realize That By Equating CPEC with Chinese Investment in Sri Lanka You Are Showing That You Don't Know Anything.Hanbantota Was Mismanaged.Nothing Like This Is Happening in Gwadar and CPEC

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/sri-lanka-govt-supporters-attack-060951915.html

http://www.newindianexpress.com/wor...ping-lines-avoid-hambantota-port-1548603.html

http://www.newindianexpress.com/wor...a-port-in-sri-lanka-as-high-risk-1548984.html

China Has Already Converted The Loan For The Airport Into A Grant

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/14833-china-converts-230m-loan-for-gwadar-airport-into-grant

As More Projects Get Completed Loans Will Be Converted to Grants

It Is Our Land We Will Do What We Want.You Have Already Given your Military Bases to USA.Worry About Your Own Sovereignty

Burn People for Practicing Ramzan???Aww Mannn!! You Trolls Are Really Cute Aren't You

Last edited:
We have no problem with Arabs. We have problem with Arab wannabees
Be honest for goodness sake. I know you don't hate Arabs, but you don't actually like them :)
Doesn't make you a bad nation , i mean a lot of Muslims dislike Arabs too.

Lol India doesn't give a flying F about Saudi campaign in yemen. As of sending our Army, first of all we're not a muslim country so the GCC doesn't expect us to be their servant.

But UAE is not showing us the middle finger. It's giving us access to their money & oil.

Lol...burning much?

As of friends with UAE...first of all India tries to maintain good relations with everyone. Indian company L&T (along with other companies in consortium) got the contract to build metro line in Riyadh. It's a mutually beneficial relationship.

Note that UAE is pursuing a deeper relationship with India just because it wants to piss off pakistan. We routinely give out masala bonds for funding our infrastructure projects (London is famous for this) and now UAE fund will also be their. Our projects. Their money.

But ofcourse India follows a very independent foreign policy. GCC knows that unlike pakistan, India is a much bigger economy than all GCC countries combined - they can't jerk us around like they can do with you (and were therefore surprised when the lowly servant said no in the Yemen issue).

Yeah...keep building your dream scenarios to console yourself. Nothing wrong with that.

Just don't give your nonsensical ideas to everyone on the forum.

Woow You Really Are A Sorry Soul Aren't You :tsk::tsk::disagree::disagree:

Do You Know The Funniest Part in Your Post.The Delusion That You Have An Independent Foreign Policy:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.telegraphindia.com/1050918/asp/frontpage/story_5253418.asp

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...filtrated-Indiras-PMO/articleshow/1234437.cms

Last edited:
Be honest for goodness sake. I know you don't hate Arabs, but you don't actually like them :)
What is the point you are trying to make?? If you already know the answer then why are you even asking?? I have no love or hate for Arabs and why would there be one either way?? There is no Isreal Palestine kind of baggage here...heck even common Indians and Pakistanis have no intrinsic hatred for each other...so once again what is the point??

Most Indians wouldn't have ever met an arab so whatever opinion they have about them is quite frankly irrelevant.

Well yeah I am concerned that China's influence is growing....I think China really has it's feast laid out for it. Pakistani establishment's paranoia about India will literally ensure that CPC overtakes all ownership of pakistan and you'll willfully give it to them.

But your delusional if you really think you're going to develop because of CPEC. It's just the same as what China did in Sri Lanka....it's a debt trap. Chinese developed infrastructure, which then lies unused (Google search the world's emptiest airport, emptiest cricket stadium, you'll find them all in SL, built by Chinese) piling up debt...

It is WELL KNOWN here that CPEC can potentially result in debt trap, this is not something Pakistan has been fooled into.

China is NOT developing CPEC for the benefit of Pakistan, China is developing CPEC for its OWN USE.
The assets are ALREADY being developed on Build, Operate and Transfer mode. Learn the meaning of that, please.

CPEC is already benefiting the people of Pakistan.

What the f*ck is it that you guys are equating it with selling the country? Never heard about Investment?

Besides the only point author has to defend her opinion that besides the interest of other countries, nothing has materialized so far.

Which is inherently a week argument.

then, the host country is given a choice to either default on the debt or transfer ownership/operations of the infrastructure to Chinese government.

Nope, Sri-Lanka decided to go that route.

It's all beautifully laid out here: https://www.quora.com/Why-is-India-so-jealous-of-Pakistan-CPECs-great-success/answer/Mehak-Gupta-26

Of course I'm not having any delusions that you will see reason. I'm willing to bet you will happily continue selling off your country piece by piece due to your fear of India*.

We dont, because you have never provided anything concrete.
You guys were found in Balochistan sponsoring terrorism to disrupt CPEC.
You guys were trying to create unrest in AJK to disrupt CPEC.

So obviously, you guys are jealous and its you who fear Pakistan, not the other way around.

*that is really the only reason I see. Why else would the world's first 'Islamic Republic' strike up a partnership with a Communist country that burns Muslims alive for practicing ramadan? The paranoia about India is really strong among pakistani establishment circles.

Pakistan-China friendship is older than the issue you are talking about.
They hanged the people that created trouble.

Ramadan was banned in some provinces in education institutes, because they feared that it will cause them to underperform, they didnt do it out of hatred of Muslims.

What is the point you are trying to make?? If you already know the answer then why are you even asking?? I have no love or hate for Arabs and why would there be one either way?? There is no Isreal Palestine kind of baggage here...heck even common Indians and Pakistanis have no intrinsic hatred for each other...so once again what is the point??
Just curious... lol

Woow You Really Are A Sorry Soul Aren't You :tsk::tsk::disagree::disagree:

Do You Know The Funniest Part in Your Post.The Delusion That You Have An Independent Foreign Policy:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.telegraphindia.com/1050918/asp/frontpage/story_5253418.asp

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...filtrated-Indiras-PMO/articleshow/1234437.cms

Yes sir...our foreign policy is controlled by Soviet union. It doesn't matter that USSR doesn't exist anymore...our foreign policy is still controlled by soviets from beyond the grave.

That's why we give tens of billions in defence business to US. Our foreign policy is also a servant of US too! That's how we're able to get the most advanced Russian planes and help in building nuclear submarines.

Happy now?

Dude you're totally out of your mind.

Back
Top Bottom