What's new

Indian fisherman shot dead by Sri Lankan navy

S
illiterate noob's...Just check the video of their fat naval chief dadagiri
height of unprofessionalism from the top...One can only wonder the type of teaching the lower ranks are getting
Where is Modi govt?

S

Where is Modi govt?

BJP mouth piece response to Lankan govt killing TN fishermen
C6XrICKUoAANwM1.jpg:large

Who the hell is porkis? Never heard that name before.

Where is Modi govt?

Just before the 2014 election, at a campaign meeting in Chennai, Modi said that if he becomes PM he would solve the fishermen problem within a month Now it is more than two and a half years. May be he is spending all his time on imposing Hindi he lost sense of time.

more from BJP govt spokesperson on #TNFishermen killed by Lankan navy

C6UKo9NWUAAaV_M.jpg:large

Can you please elaborate this sentence please..

a term used by Indians to lump Tamils with Pakistani - to an average Indian , Tamils are anti nationals as they refuse to integrate with Indians

If you just scroll up to post #62 in this thread, it has 2 tweets. In the first tweet the word "porkis" is used. I have never heard that word before. So I asked what it is.

Manlion has explained it now in post #65. Subramanian swamy is spelling the Tamil word "porukkis" wrongly as "porkis". Porukkis is a demeaning word to refer to poor people who pick up things from street to eat or to sell like scavengers.

Last edited:
I am not sure "poaching" is a good word time name this. More like an invasion
It is already considered a "rape" of Sri lanka waters

@Gibbs

Well my opinion on this matter has been stated quite clearly on here numerous times on numerous threads, As far as i'm concerned if somebody trespasses in to my property to rob me, The consequences of him/her getting shot and killed all belongs to that thief

This is not a question of livelihood, This is organized crime by the bottom trolling mafia controlled by TN politicians who many are owners of these illegal boats, SLN is being far too lenient of these thieves.. A couple of more numskulls need to be cracked open

To those few delusional PDF Indian clowns here espousing an Indian military reaction.. This aint Bollywood but the real world, India cannot do anything about it, And it haven't, Not the first time SLN bumped off a few of these vermin while poaching, There will be a few letters written to Modi by TN jokers with hissyfits, But those will end up in Modi's wastepaper basket as usual.. :coffee:

In this speech in TN, Modi speaks of both Pakistan and Sri Lanka. I want to point out that in the past 3 decades Pak killed 1 Gujarati fishermen. According to Dinamani, Sri Lanka killed over 250 Tamil Nadu fishermen.

I know 1 murder is 1 too many. I condemn both. For that Gujarati family, he was the bread winner and the family suffers immensely. I understand it. That death should be condemned.

Also, supposedly Pak is India's enemy and Lanka is India's friend. India even gifted them a coast guard patrol vessel. Also India trained Lankan navy officers. These fellows come back to kill Tamil Nadu fishermen

the term 'Porkis' as far as I know is used by Indian Hindu Nationalists to describe Pakistan and Pakistanis ie Porkistan or Porkies (a bastardization of the word P.aki). Hindus use it a lot on the internet. Maybe in this case it means something different but it is a derogatory racial term/epithet when used for Pakistanis.

the term 'Porkis' as far as I know is used by Indian Hindu Nationalists to describe Pakistan and Pakistanis ie Porkistan or Porkies (a bastardization of the word P.aki). Hindus use it a lot on the internet. Maybe in this case it means something different but it is a derogatory racial term/epithet when used for Pakistanis.

Thanks for the explanation. In this context, this makes more sense than my explanation.

if you been following this swamy fellow (and Indian-Hindi nationalist) , he (they) associates Tamils with Pakistanis (refer post # 62) as Tamils don't considered themselves as Indians, if they had, they would have lapped up Hindi like the rest of the South Indians.

if you been following this swamy fellow (and Indian-Hindi nationalist) , he (they) associates Tamils with Pakistanis (refer post # 62) as Tamils don't considered themselves as Indians, if they had, they would have lapped up Hindi like the rest of the South Indians.

This Swammy guy is quite a bizarre character. I cant believe people like him actually exist in any capacity at that level of politics. He is also, as far as I am aware, a Harvard graduate or something. Then for him to use this kind of language is just mind boggling especially about his own countrymen. India is becoming a nuthouse.

Start the war of tamil nadu independance already

Back
Top Bottom