How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
Mr Aryan_B is thousands of miles better than 99% indian trolls on board. you miss a lot of his wisdom, too bad!

Thank you for that Sir

that is really incredible to relieve a third party debt problems while you are having one massive crisis behind your doors. As for the ultilization of the pledged money for settlement of the bills. The money will be paid to IMF's account. While the manufacturers have their own separate accounts operating independently of IMF. the two accounts wont mix with each other. also the money in IMF will be used to bail out Greece and Spain, may be Italy. What's that to do with Dessault France or Airbus or Boeing?

This is it I am sorry I can not understand with hundreds of millions people in India starving. India Rupee going to the gutter why should India help to keep my and fellow Europeans standard of living up. It seems irrational and illogical. I would feed my people first

If you don't know or don't wana know India give IMF $ 10Bn for EU crisis :D ( China 43 Bn ) so is it hard for you to understand that it can used to pay the jets :D so much for you IQ :D

But how can you compare with China. They have more money than India can dream of.

Thank you for that Sir

This is it I am sorry I can not understand with hundreds of millions people in India starving. India Rupee going to the gutter why should India help to keep my and fellow Europeans standard of living up. It seems irrational and illogical. I would feed my people first

But how can you compare with China. They have more money than India can dream of.

hahaahah :D that's it ??? Who the hell compare India with China ??? Reading problem ??? Read again. It's not that hard for your WISDOM :D

Thank you for that Sir

Again, you succeeded in showing your utter ignorance...

1. The money will be used in case the euro zone collapses. The euro zone is Indias biggest trading partner, thus its in our best interest that the euro is stable.
2. +- 10 billion dollar from the centre wont make much difference for the poor. We are alreday sufficient on food supply for over one billion people, the problem is that some states are just to incompetent to distribute it, thats why millions of tons of food are rottin in store rooms every year.
And you are called a senior member?! lol what a joke ............

Hey man, I understand- things aren't going so well in Pakistan so you lash out at India because of their success. I just think your anger is misplaced and destrictive- you very rarely add constructive comments where India is concered.

I think you Indians should learn to stay focused and on topic. Ad hominem attacks do not make Indian economy improve. You should like the Chinese work harder and talk less

I think you Indians should learn to stay focused and on topic. Ad hominem attacks do not make Indian economy improve. You should like the Chinese work harder and talk less

Hope some of it apply to You too one day. My wishes :D

Definatly I am following your wisdom right now :D Mr Troll_B is too much for my appetite. :D I am glad you see his wisdom :D keep it with you always. My best wishes

On second part , please consider not talking about economics. And stick to you regular hate India motto. You su@k in economics. And I though you were one of the knowledgeable Chinese member :D I think its the effect of the Wisdom of Txxx_B :D get over it :D

And you try to justify Indian people suffering whilst Indian govt gives 10 billions to assist Europeans. I as a British citizen wish to thank the Indian govt for assisting. Yes now you are becoming super power keep giving your money to us. As I say to my 4 year old good boy! good beta!

While we were bizy trolling, indian govt cleared almost $3bn worth defence acquisition..

What with chocolate buttons for money?

So far in the history of the world, no atomic weapon country has suffered hyperinflation. What will happen when india hyperinflates? Will different generals in the indian army (one siding with Congress, the other siding with BJP) fight a civil war with india's atomic weapons?

We neighbours may have to go in and assist and secure nukes so that Hindutva brigade do not get hold of nukes

And you try to justify Indian people suffering whilst Indian govt gives 10 billions to assist Europeans. I as a British citizen wish to thank the Indian govt for assisting. Yes now you are becoming super power keep giving your money to us. As I say to my 4 year old good boy! good beta!
Do you even read what you Post ?? Or it comes naturally ???
It isn't give away. It's for the betterment of OUR market :D but you won't understand that.
BTW nice to here you have a 4 year old Boy. Hope you hate India mission doesn't come inbetween "love beta mission" :D take care of your son

1. The money will be used in case the euro zone collapses. The euro zone is Indias biggest trading partner, thus its in our best interest that the euro is stable.
2. +- 10 billion dollar from the centre wont make much difference for the poor. We are alreday sufficient on food supply for over one billion people, the problem is that some states are just to incompetent to distribute it, thats why millions of tons of food are rottin in store rooms every year.
And you are called a senior member?! lol what a joke ............

We neighbours may have to go in and assist and secure nukes so that Hindutva brigade do not get hold of nukes

Did they pay you with chocolate buttons in UK ??? :D

Go in and assist ??? :wave: do say good bye to your family before doing that. Welcome :D
hahaahaha failed country spokesman sitting in another nation and saying Other country fail :D epic troll or height of delusion

that's right should like the Chinese work harder and talk less :tup:

India Monsoon delayed and turned weak, hyperinflation coming

Jun 23, 2012

No rainfall for at least another 48 hours: because currents have lost steam after entering UP.

The rains have been 26 percent below average so far since the beginning of the season, delaying sowing of summer-sown crops like paddy, sugar cane, soybean and cotton in central and southern India.

"There is still time to cover it up, but further delay may lead to a drought-like situation. The next two weeks are very crucial."

Rains are 'life' for about 55 percent of India's agricultural land which does not have irrigation.

No rainfall for at least another 48 hours - Hindustan Times
very bad news

look puppet talk again.... You are telling us take chinese as example but not pakistani:lol:..............first you took them example later tell us............

that's right should like the Chinese work harder and talk less :tup:

very bad news

i can't believe, did you said that................:rofl:.................

you are lack of spirit that's why feeling happy when we are facing a temporary problems...............

Suzlon Group to sell China unit for Rs 340 crore
MUMBAI: Suzlon Group, which controls wind-turbine maker Suzlon Energy, said on Saturday it will sell stake in its China manufacturing unit to China Power New Energy Development Co. Ltd. for 3.4 billion rupees ($60 million).

Suzlon, the world's fifth-largest wind turbine maker by cumulative installed capacity, will sell the unit with the majority of its assets and liabilities, it said in a statement.

"This is also in line with our previously announced strategy to dispose of non-critical group assets to reduce our long-term debt," Suzlon Chairman Tulsi Tanti said in a statement.

"... We are realigning our strategy to the China market with an agile, asset-light business model to achieve the high growth and margins but with lower investments," he said.

Suzlon Group established its marketing operations in China in 2005, followed by a wholly-owned manufacturing facility in 2006. The company has till date installed over 900 megawatts of wind capacity in China.

India's forex reserves grow to $289 bn
MUMBAI: India's foreign exchange reserves (forex) grew by $2 billion to $289.39 billion for the week ended June 15, official data showed.

The forex recovered in the week ended June 8 when it grew by $1.52 billion to $287.37 billion after falling for five straight weeks.

The reserves had plunged by $2.40 billion to $285.85 billion for the week ended June 1, apparently due to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) selling dollars to defend the rupee.

Oil Ministry seeks approval to ship crude oil from Iran
NEW DELHI: The petroleum ministry has asked the shipping ministry to allow Iranian vessels to bring in crude oil after European insurers withdraw cover to India-bound cargo from July 1, oil secretary GC Chaturvedi said.

The oil ministry is taking steps to ensure uninterrupted supply of crude oil from Iran, which is facing sanctions from the US and the EU over its nuclear programme. At present, cover for Indian ships transporting Iranian crude is provided only by Western insurers, which plan to withdraw it from next month to tighten sanctions.

"Iran is willing to ship crude oil," Chaturvedi told reporters in the capital, after the launch of a consumer portal that will record details of cooking gas deliveries made to consumers.

Insurance cover is a must for vessels carrying crude oil, which could be worth up to Rs 400 crore, according to oil industry executives. Chaturvedi said the ministry has also asked the department of financial services, which controls state-run insurance firms, to direct public sector insurers to offer cover to ships carrying crude from Iran. The government is also considering giving sovereign guarantee for Indian vessels, he added.

Meanwhile, Oil Minister Jaipal Reddy said India would continue to import crude oil from Iran. "India observes only UN sanctions," he said. Iranian crude is important for India, which imports more than 80 per cent of its petroleum requirements. Reddy ruled out any immediate change in auto fuel rates. Oil companies will wait for some more time to see how the rupee settles against the dollar before deciding on a price cut, Reddy said.

IKEA to enter India, invest 1.5 bln euros in stores
(Reuters) - Swedish retailer IKEA, the world's largest furniture maker, is opening up in India, marking a crucial step for the Indian government whose policy flip flops related to foreign investment have damaged market confidence.

The company, known for huge stores selling flatpack furniture and accessories, said it would invest 1.5 billion euros to open 25 stores in Asia's third-largest economy after initially balking at India's sourcing requirements.

IKEA's plans, announced by the Indian government after a meeting between the company's CEO and India's trade minister in Russia, could give a boost to the embattled government of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, which was forced in December to backtrack on plans to allow in foreign supermarket operators.

While the government removed foreign investment caps in single-brand retail in January, it imposed a condition that foreign retailers source 30 percent from local small and mid-sized enterprises, dampening the enthusiasm of retailers for the plan.

"It's a baby step but it has definitely sent the right signal out ... The government is trying to convince international investors, India is still open for business," said Devangshu Dutta, consultant with Third Eyesight, a retail consultancy said.

The Indian economy which grew at its slowest pace in nine years has been badly hit by political roadblocks to economic policymaking battering corporate investor sentiment.

But the company, following similar moves in China and Russia, plans to cash in on India's burgeoning urban middle class, which, having grown up on pop culture, generates a strong demand for owning international brands and lifestyle products such as furniture.

SOURCING

On Friday, India said the company had discussed its reservations over the sourcing policy with the government.

"IKEA had certain reservations about sourcing norms which were discussed with the DIPP (Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion) officials; suitable answers of which were provided leading to the decision to invest," the Indian government said in a statement.

The company does not yet have any stores in India but sourced $450 million worth of goods from the country last year, a figure it aims to lift to $1 billion in coming years.

It sources goods such as textiles and carpets from 70 suppliers and 1,400 sub-suppliers in the country, the company said.

"The mandatory sourcing clause that requires goods to be sourced from small and medium enterprises will remain a challenge," IKEA spokeswoman Malin Pettersson Beckeman told Reuters by phone on Friday.

The Singh government is keen to bring global supermarket chains such as Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT.N) and Carrefour SA (CARR.PA) into India, in hope of improving the efficiency of supply chains in a country where roughly one-third of fresh produce rots before it gets to market.

However, foreign direct investment in supermarkets has been opposed by owners of one-off shops, which account for roughly 90 percent of India's $450 billion retail sector, as well as by members of the ruling coalition.

IKEA said its investment will be made over 15 to 20 years.

India's Commerce Ministry said IKEA will initially invest 600 million euros and a further sum of up to 900 million.

"These investment estimates have been drawn up based on our experience in countries like China and Russia," Beckeman said.

Industry officials, however, said that the Swedish firm's entry will not really shake things for the domestic market given the number of stores it plans and the period of investment.

"It's not going to shake up the entire domestic market but it will set a benchmark model for others to follow in India's nascent furniture and home products market," Dutta said.

(Writing by Sanjeev Choudhary; Editing by Tony Munroe and David Holmes)

India to unveil measures to check rupee's slide
(Reuters) - India will unveil measures on Monday to arrest the slide of its currency, Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee said on Saturday, a day after the rupee hit a new record low against the dollar.

The partially convertible Indian currency on Friday hit a record low of 57.32 against the dollar, before the Reserve Bank of India's suspected intervention propped it up.

The rupee had hit its last record low at 56.55 on Thursday.

"These are no doubts signs of weakness in the Indian economy," said Mukherjee, who is expected to resign from his post soon to contest the presidential election.

"We will be able to take certain measures which will be announced on Monday, which will improve the market condition."

Traders said the central bank likely sold $250-300 million dollars on Friday to rescue the Indian currency.

Mukherjee said the government had discussed the situation with the central bank governor on Friday.

The rupee dropped a little over 3 percent against the dollar this week, its worst weekly decline in nine months, weighed down by mounting concerns over the global as well as India's economy.

Analysts say the rupee could continue to fall further in the near-term, dragged down by the momentum from the worsening global risk environment. (Reporting by Sujoy Dhar; Writing by Rajesh Kumar Singh; Editing by Jeremy Laurence)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom