How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
What i do not understand is how when there is so much poverty in India how come India has or is giving billions of dollars so Europeans can have a life style that is just a dream for 95% Indians in India???? What is that all about???

I think it is a bad move of india to pledge its share of $10 billion @IMF during their looming financial crisis. IMF needs the money urgently due to PIIGs financial chaos!

What about when the grass runs out?

when the river (reserve) dries up

But if the planes are delayed they might be obsolete by the time they are delivered after all China's defense is already way ahead of India?

that is an indian obsession that wont easily go away.
they may have a lease and option to buy clause in their contracts so the liquidity pressure may be relieved a bit. Just like the leasing of the Russian submarine model!

What i do not understand is how when there is so much poverty in India how come India has or is giving billions of dollars so Europeans can have a life style that is just a dream for 95% Indians in India???? What is that all about???
Do you even have any idea about economics?? But I wont blame you since your country plays such an insignificant role in the world economy :) in case you are not a so called british asian.
95 % are poor? the only thing that is poor here seems to be your knowledge about economics and India.........

I think it is a bad move of india to pledge its share of $10 billion @IMF during their looming financial crisis. IMF needs the money urgently due to PIIGs financial chaos!

when the river (reserves) dries up

that is an indian obsession that wont easily go away.
they may have a lease and option to buy clause in their contracts so the liquidity pressure may be relieved a bit. Just like the leasing of the Russian submarine model!
Well only obsess people here are Chinis Mr. Shutter :D if you don't know or as your high IQ don't want to know nuclear submarines can't be sold to other nations. They can only be leased :D again so much for you small brain :D

And you should not be. He is ELITE troll better know as Troll_B. don't waiste your time on him :D

Mr Aryan_B is thousands of miles better than 99% indian trolls on board. you miss a lot of his wisdom, too bad!

If you don't know or don't wana know India give IMF $ 10Bn for EU crisis :D ( China 43 Bn ) so is it hard for you to understand that it can used to pay the jets :D so much for you IQ :D

that is really incredible to relieve a third party debt problems while you are having one massive crisis behind your doors. As for the ultilization of the pledged money for settlement of the bills. The money will be paid to IMF's account. While the manufacturers have their own separate accounts operating independently of IMF. the two accounts wont mix with each other. also the money in IMF will be used to bail out Greece and Spain, may be Italy. What's that to do with Dessault France or Airbus or Boeing?

And you should not be. He is ELITE troll better know as Troll_B. don't waiste your time on him :D

If you don't know or don't wana know India give IMF $ 10Bn for EU crisis :D ( China 43 Bn ) so is it hard for you to understand that it can used to pay the jets :D so much for you IQ :D

Bro you are in defence forum of pakistan...... are you expecting any thing better........ lolz.... actually those who can troll against India and who can spit venom against India will become elite members,think tank, premium members..... actually their govn should provide medals to this warrior's.................

Well only obsess people here are Chinis Mr. Shutter :D if you don't know or as your high IQ don't want to know nuclear submarines can't be sold to other nations. They can only be leased :D again so much for you small brain :D

where do I mention the "transfer of title of ownership" in my comments? you below standard iq!

What about when the grass runs out?

But if the planes are delayed they might be obsolete by the time they are delivered after all China's defense is already way ahead of India?

Hey man, I understand- things aren't going so well in Pakistan so you lash out at India because of their success. I just think your anger is misplaced and destrictive- you very rarely add constructive comments where India is concered.

Mr Aryan_B is thousands of miles better than 99% indian trolls on board. you miss a lot of his wisdom, too bad!

that is really incredible to relieve a third party debt problems while you are having one massive crisis behind your doors. As for the ultilization of the pledged money for settlement of the bills. The money will be paid to IMF's account. While the manufacturers have their own separate accounts operating independently of IMF. the two accounts wont mix with each other. also the money in IMF will be used to bail out Greece and Spain, may be Italy. What's that to do with Dessault France or Airbus or Boeing?
Definatly I am following your wisdom right now :D Mr Troll_B is too much for my appetite. :D I am glad you see his wisdom :D keep it with you always. My best wishes

On second part , please consider not talking about economics. And stick to you regular hate India motto. You su@k in economics. And I though you were one of the knowledgeable Chinese member :D I think its the effect of the Wisdom of Txxx_B :D get over it :D

where do I mention the "transfer of title of ownership" in my comments? you below standard iq!
Thank you for my assessment. I am glad I have below standard IQ :D
I don't want Chinese standard IQ :D
Read you own comment or do you want me to copy paste that for you, not a good thing for over standard IQ :D is it ???

While we were bizy trolling, indian govt cleared almost $3bn worth defence acquisition..

:D
my posting @3033 reuters article not only highlighted the grave circumstances and risk exposure of indian banks ballooning non performing loans, it also mentioned " there is no bankruptcy laws in india" I cant imagine india this primitive! that is why people are shunned from investing in india on top of other investment concerns!

in particular concern are some state own corporations like Air india! it is a black hole absorbing tax payers money for its ill-fated operation. Its debts mounting. Routes are shrinking. Losses are increasing. Pilots and staff are on strike! Isnt that ominous? and other airliners in great operation troubles!

what have you eaten? fire crackers?
there is no bankruptcy laws in india...omg i can't believe!!! game over :eek:

totally agree. let's wait for the good show big mouth india financial crisis - high debt, huge trade deficit, high inflation, high unemployment, high fiscal deficit, india debt ratio is worse than spain. rupee drops to new record low. i can't wait ..good show coming!! :D

India Monsoon delayed and turned weak, hyperinflation coming

Jun 23, 2012

No rainfall for at least another 48 hours: because currents have lost steam after entering UP.

The rains have been 26 percent below average so far since the beginning of the season, delaying sowing of summer-sown crops like paddy, sugar cane, soybean and cotton in central and southern India.

"There is still time to cover it up, but further delay may lead to a drought-like situation. The next two weeks are very crucial."

Rains are 'life' for about 55 percent of India's agricultural land which does not have irrigation.

No rainfall for at least another 48 hours - Hindustan Times

India Monsoon delayed and turned weak, hyperinflation coming

Jun 23, 2012

No rainfall for at least another 48 hours: because currents have lost steam after entering UP.

The rains have been 26 percent below average so far since the beginning of the season, delaying sowing of summer-sown crops like paddy, sugar cane, soybean and cotton in central and southern India.

"There is still time to cover it up, but further delay may lead to a drought-like situation. The next two weeks are very crucial."

Rains are 'life' for about 55 percent of India's agricultural land which does not have irrigation.

No rainfall for at least another 48 hours - Hindustan Times

Oh my got no rain ??? What India will do ..... Oh my god ..... Oh my god ...Chinese have bankruptcy law but it's hard for their brains to understand Indian law ..... Oh my god oh my god you can't say anything against your own govt..... Oh my god you need 200 police to over power a blind lawyer for unlicensed practice ..... Oh my god ..... Oh my god ...... People are forcing power abortions oh my god ....... Oh my god ...... Ruling party can roll tanks all over they want oh my god oh my god..... Tanks run in middle of square ......oh my god oh my god ...... But poor Chinese don't have a right to say a word ...... Oh my god oh my dog oh god...
So Chineses little brains are happy blessing India as they are fu@kedup in their own country :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom