What's new

Indian democracy Vs Pakistan democracy ....!!

Manas

BANNED
Reaction score

Also congress party Vs Muslim league ,

and Indian army Vs Pakistan army in terms of democratic credentials.

Last edited by a moderator:
we cant idealize Indian democracy where massacres are done , American and French democracies are doing good. Indian democracy is nothing but a delusions.

Indian democracy Vs Pakistan democracy ....!!
we cant idealize Indian democracy where massacres are done , American and French democracies are doing good. Indian democracy is nothing but a delusions.
Joke of the year(so far) & here I thought PAK was a military dictatorship all this while :lol:

Idiotic thread, what's with this Vs threads, what are you like 5 years old. Just a waste of time

Joke of the year(so far) & here I thought PAK was a military dictatorship all this while :lol:

then you need to wake up and watch news update yourself with current affairs knowledge , i cant help you with your thoughts.

then you need to wake up and watch news update yourself with current affairs knowledge , i cant help you with your thoughts.
Just cause you woke up on the wrong side of the bed in this new year doesn't mean that Zardari has taken hold of the country from Pasha/Kiyani's hands !

Just cause you woke up on the wrong side of the bed in this new year doesn't mean that Zardari has taken hold of the country from Pasha/Kiyani's hands !

these are mere speculations no proof , further more zardari need to give ans when court asks , court is guardian of constitution.

these are mere speculations no proof , further more zardari need to give ans when court asks , court is guardian of constitution.
Do you honestly believe that the army isn't in charge or is that mere rhetoric ?

Do you honestly believe that the army isn't in charge or is that mere rhetoric ?

Army is not in charge now , but it do take action when the interest of Pakistan is in stake , but my personal option is that democracy should be strengthen as i have given example of two countries.

Indian democracy vs Pakistan democracy
say what now?
Also congress party Vs
Muslim league ,
congress tried to keep the country united while the later divided it in the name of religion which btw proved to be a wrong idea after the creation of Bangladesh. religion couldn't keep them together- so again- no comparison between the 2 parties.
and Indian army Vs Pakistan
army in terms of democratic
credentials.
they are taught its 1:10 LOL

congress tried to keep the country united while the later divided it in the name of religion which btw proved to be a wrong idea after the creation of Bangladesh. religion couldn't keep them together- so again- no comparison between the 2 parties.
Not totally accurate that point about CONG as it was MKG who tried to keep IND united but Nehru/Jinnah were eventually responsible for the partition which most leaders on either side were against !

Back
Top Bottom