What's new

Indian democracy loses to Chinese efficiency - by 160 votes

Yes, a nation founded on the racist genocide of 100 million Native Americans and on black slavery.

The shortest-lived superpower in History. In a little more than a decade, will you look back at your nation and see it as being founded on racism or genocide? The fact is, it is both.

that can't be right, how can the godlike US be founded on black slavery and genocide?

only 10000 indians died, the rest moved away. the blacks weren't enslaved, they loved picking cotton and wiping shoes for the white man. and i'm a 70 year old teacher that scored perfect on the GRE.

This is about the Ideology color…
Despite that China confess that he is still a Communis ( Red ), I think world can’t call China is RED ( Communis ) anymore, because there is Capitalism ( Blue ) too in China system. So that they are have different system with Unisovyet.
On the other side of it, Red is Chinese traditional Color in Chinese Culture, so, International community must discern between Red in Chinese culture and Communism. It’s better if called as “Violet” or “Purple”, because Violet or Purple are combination between Red ( Communism ) & Blue ( Capitalism ). Thereby, China’s system have his own color Identity in the International community.
Similar with China, Violet or Purple are the unique color, because the other color can’t “match” with it.

Sorry if my English is not good....

Regard....

Last edited:
^^^ Lol careful, you might give those colour revolution folks some ideas. :lol:

:lol:I think its not so serious....
Its just about color.....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom