What's new

Indian democracy loses to Chinese efficiency - by 160 votes

I really doubt if you all are genuine concerned about my writeing skills.

What you are concerned with is the truth and are trying to bully me into not telling that truth...its not going to happen.

Empire of Lies: The Truth About China in the Twenty-First Century

"Because the Party seeks power and control more than it seeks social development and the advancement of human rights, huge swathes of territory are populated by people whose lives have benefited little or not at all from the new wealth and liberalization infusing the larger cities of the new China.

Although there may be many incentives for us to see the Chinese regime in the most favorable light, it seems clear that China, to the countless numbers who are oppressed, remains a strong Communist Party state—cruel, corrupt, and fully in control.

Thirty years ago, everybody was poor and everybody was repressed. With the new economic policy of China, you have this economic growth, economic progress, that we all know about. This, as a consequence, creates rising expectations. It is because of rising expectations that people are more and more violent, aggressive, and hostile to the regime."

The 18th century in France was a century of rising expectations. It is because of political progress and because of better education, a better economy, that the French people revolted against the king, because of expectations. The Chinese situation is very much the same."

Now you see why the Chinese are engaged in censorship, the leadership of China is scared]to death with good cause.

Only if you knew the credential of the author.

The truth you were talking about is more or less the same as Obama is an alien.

What you are concerned with is the truth and are trying to bully me into not telling that truth...its not going to happen.

You mean the truth that America was founded on the racist genocide of 100 million Native Americans?

Because in that case, you like to stick your head in the sand and ignore simple facts. :lol:

I suggest from now on , ignore this low-life troll, let him continue to talk to himself, keep reporting him for off-topic rant until mod take action.:cheers:

I expect its a lot more then yours, I was taught to think.

Haha yet you can't even construct a simple sentence? :rofl:

You claim you were taught to think, but from what I've seen, all you can do is copy and paste from other websites.

When you write without copying and pasting, there is no logic or reason there.

Only if you knew the credential of the author.

The truth you were talking about is more or less the same as Obama is an alien.

Evidently The

Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs
thinks its worth hearing.

Carnegie Council
The Voice for Ethics in International Policy
Location New York City, New York
Founded 1914
President Joel H. Rosenthal

The Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs is a New York City-based a 501(c)3 public charity serving international affairs professionals, teachers and students, and the attentive public. Founded in 1914, and originally named Church Peace Union, Carnegie Council is an independent and nonpartisan institution, aiming to be the foremost voice of ethics in international affairs. The Council focuses on, Ethics, War and Peace, Global Social Justice, and Religion in Politics as its three main themes. It is separate and independent from all other Carnegie philanthropies.

Why dont we let people make up their own mind.

http://www.cceia.org/resources/video/data/000051

or you can read the article

http://www.cceia.org/resources/transcripts/0035.html

Evidently The

Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs
thinks its worth hearing.

Carnegie Council
The Voice for Ethics in International Policy
Location New York City, New York
Founded 1914
President Joel H. Rosenthal

The Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs is a New York City-based a 501(c)3 public charity serving international affairs professionals, teachers and students, and the attentive public. Founded in 1914, and originally named Church Peace Union, Carnegie Council is an independent and nonpartisan institution, aiming to be the foremost voice of ethics in international affairs. The Council focuses on, Ethics, War and Peace, Global Social Justice, and Religion in Politics as its three main themes. It is separate and independent from all other Carnegie philanthropies.

Why dont we let people make up their own mind.

or you can read the article

I meant what the author has done before and the credibility of her material, not what membership she has.

Guys, we can't continue to feel the troll, this thread is about Chinese efficiency compared to India democracy by 160 votes, now its completely derailed. It ain't worth it.:cheers:

I meant what the author has done before and the credibility of her material, not what membership she has.

The Carnegie Council must have thought her book has merit or they would not have had her as a feature speaker. What is your opinon of what she says and writes.

"There are not six million Tibetans in China," says Guy Sorman. "There are one billion." If the many Chinese who are not beneficiaries of economic development could express themselves, they would say the same things as the Tibetans."

What do you think of what she says:

Last edited:
"There are not six million Tibetans in China," says Guy Sorman. "There are one billion." If the many Chinese who are not beneficiaries of economic development could express themselves, they would say the same things as the Tibetans."

They "would"? LOL so he doesn't actually know, he's just guessing. There are plenty of Chinese people here who can give their direct opinions.

But it's better to talk about historical facts.

Two figures are given, both low and high, at: between 10 million and 114 million indians as a direct result of US actions. Please note that Nazi Holocaust estimates are between 6 and 11 million; thereby making the Nazi Holocaust the 2nd largest mass murder of a class of people in history.

American Holocaust: D. Stannard (Oxford Press, 1992)
God, Greed and Genocide: The Holocaust Through the Centuries: Grenke (New Academia Publishing 2006)
Holocaust: Critical Concepts in Historical Studies: Cesarani, (Routledge 2004)

The racist genocide that created America, even managed to surpass the Nazis!

How do you feel about that Captain America, that your nation was founded on racism and genocide?

They "would"? LOL so he doesn't actually know, he's just guessing. There are plenty of Chinese people here who can give their direct opinions.

But it's better to talk about historical facts.

American Holocaust: D. Stannard (Oxford Press, 1992)
God, Greed and Genocide: The Holocaust Through the Centuries: Grenke (New Academia Publishing 2006)
Holocaust: Critical Concepts in Historical Studies: Cesarani, (Routledge 2004)

The racist genocide that created America, even managed to surpass the Nazis!

How do you feel about that Captain America, that your nation was founded on racism and genocide?

If it was true I would think about the same thing as I think about communist Genocide of 100 million people in the last 80 years. If you feel real strong about it dig up my great, great, great grandfather, (except he was in Ireland) and kick his dead ***.

If it was true I would think about the same thing as I think about communist Genocide of 100 million people in the last 80 years. If you feel real strong about it dig up my great, great, great grandfather, (except he was in Ireland) and kick his dead ***.

Yes, a nation founded on the racist genocide of 100 million Native Americans and on black slavery.

The shortest-lived superpower in History. In a little more than a decade, will you look back at your nation and see it as being founded on racism or genocide? The fact is, it is both.

The Carnegie Council must have thought her book has merit or they would not have had her as a feature speaker. What is your opinon of what she says and writes.

What do you think of what she says:

Before you want other people's opinion, you first should learn how to listen, then maybe you will learn how to think.

If you indeed want to know what she said in this interview about the book, I can tell you that some of the things she said are true, but those are generally well known facts to the Chinese people like education and health care. However she gave those facts a personal twist and exaggeration, so it made whatever she said less creditable to people who actually really stayed and experienced China. The rest is just her own assumptions therefore garbages, pretty much everything is blind men and an elephant. It is understandable as she is a writer not a real political scientist or researcher, so her objective is to catch eyeballs and sell her books, not to reveal the truth about China.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom