What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Get the IEA itself on board and everyone else. We have to form an alliance and a cohesive fighting force never seen before
Jokes aside, look at how all those neo-nazis militias that were rolled into Ukraine’s national guard are working.
What says we can’t take Fazlu’s saffrons, TLP, ex TTP prisoners and put them under the command and training of the army to form a potent reserve force?

In my opinion this was too deliberate to have been a mistake. I am sure our military also knows this. I refuse to believe that the Brahmos cannot be scuttled mid flight by the operator. Especially for a test flight. This was quite intentional. But like DG ISPR I am curious about what the Indians have to say officially.
If it uses Russian Navigation systems, there might have been glitches due to the War in Ukraine and cyber attacks against Russia and Russian systems.

N ispr will beg to india to plz tell us why did u do that... Where is sheikha who was talking big when we detected their sub...
Kuch nahi to aik song he bana do

Jokes aside, look at how all those neo-nazis militias that were rolled into Ukraine’s national guard are working.
What says we can’t take Fazlu’s saffrons, TLP, ex TTP prisoners and put them under the command and training of the army to form a potent reserve force?

TTP is not needed and besides they are to small element... But we need larger entities like TLP and AFG....

Besides time to zoom in on India and put all of our efforts into the eastern borders and also we need to clean out our country from liberals if they refuse to rise to the occasion we will have to overthrow them

In my opinion this was too deliberate to have been a mistake. I am sure our military also knows this. I refuse to believe that the Brahmos cannot be scuttled mid flight by the operator. Especially for a test flight. This was quite intentional. But like DG ISPR I am curious about what the Indians have to say officially.
Exactly. They could have destroyed it after it deviated course. They are Trying to send some sort of a message. They endangered civ population over both india n pak

To all
we are not that desperate

plus

we have a shortage of equipment not manpower

Pakistan needs to make the intent clear. This incident is not something that must be gone unanswered. India since 2019, has been trying to establish a new normal in the region. The concept of limited war under the nuclear overhang has been diluted in JDAIF 2017 and LWD 2018 doctrines to limited STRIKES under the Conventional War overhang. India feels that its military prowess has grown to a limit along with diplomatic and economic muscle that she can coerce Pakistan diplomatically. Certainly, Indian political right will be jumping over this nonsense, but Indian diplomatic machinery will use it to state's advantage. Another important and worrying aspect is growing frequency of such violations. Earlier this month, Pakistan Navy tracked an Indian submarine in its waters and now this. What is Indian intent? No one knows, and to be frank that doesn't even matter! There is a chatter on relevant circles that is getting traction lately that India through these moves is actually trying to assess Pakistani responses.

We need to respond taking Indian capabilities in accounts because that's what you prepare against in peace time not the intent. This is a complex situation as global focus is on Ukraine, India may find new impetus to launch another strike against an isolated target and then run a campaign against Pakistan. How Pakistan must give a response is choice of government and military leadership, but it's time to call a NSC meeting and devise a solid plan.

Lastly, PAF must permanently remain in a war like situation. An Indian missile launched against intended militant hideout mistook a PAF base near international border is a real possibility! The World will not let Pakistan retaliate allowing India to get away with it. This will be an unacceptable outcome. Pakistan needs to avoid it by hook or crook!

As I wrote in another thread: India need to give a very very good explanation. And if they dont then destroy the site the missile was launched from

When your enemy fire at you, you take cover and respond in kind immediately !

Explanation business should better be left for the diplomats .

No,
In retaliation to a cruise missile, you fire cruise missile, if it was an act of war.
Doesn't look like that. Indians have a history of crashing their cruise missiles in wrong places.
I bet they had no ideas where their missile went.
Speaks volumes about their Brahmos technology.
True.

But doesnt this mean we now have access to what remains of their brahmos? We can now know the ins and outs of the system and how to counter it properly right? Similar to the BGM 109 tomahawk that crashed in Pakistan all those years back.

The thing is, escalating with missiles is a risky affair...

Hence they want to hear from the Indians first...
they just dropped one in your territory! so the escalation has already happened!

Back
Top Bottom