What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Looks like It is time to provide India a Teeka on their Buttocks

1- India attacked and downed our Surveillance Navy craft a few years back
2- India initiated the 2019 Fighter Jet incursion and paid for it with loss of 2 Crafts
3- Missile Strike in Side Pakistan, near the March 23rd Day

The JF17 Block III induction and J10C (Dragon-10) would be celebrated with more valor now

Was this intentional or an accident? How much of the missile was intact?

I would think the absolutely garbage political situation in our country also plays a part in cutting the legs of confidence of our military. The politicians are worried about no confidence motion and JUIFs force. Just let that sink in. India just launched a brahmos at us and our politicians didnt bat an eyelid. Things were different in 2019.
So military should also feel the heat of political destabilization. At least DG ISPR could have said that as per our constitutional duties we are integral part of the state and would be with whatever the shape and form of the elected Govt may be, we would be with them within legal and constitutional bounds. Instead, upon asking the DG ISPR straightforward declined to honor the seat of the PM.

Regardless of which goon occupies it but the office of the PM/President deserves its own honor and sanctity.

It has had a huge impact - the state is essentially in disarray as this is happening with centers of power focused internally
Factions within the establishment are backing different horses. Not even a puny statement came from the treasury or the opposition benches on this act of aggression. This is telling how divided this country is currently courtesy of the power-hungry puppeteers and their power-hungry puppets. I wonder what people with their brains in their cranium rather than their asses in armed forces think about this vicious cycle we are locked in.

When on 27.2.19 PAF paralysed the Indian defences, people here were complaining that PAF has revealed it's secrets to the enemy, now same are asking why nothing is being disclosed.. I say let the Indians keep guessing whether their missile was shot down or it just crashed.... what I would like to know is if the missile crashed as a single piece making the crater, what caused damage to the few houses in the vicinity.

On the way from start to mid thread here, already seen a lot of emotional posts reminding me of 26th Feb when teens went totally crazy against Pakistan Armed Forces and later, it was like "Pakistan Zindabad" and thank you PAF and wow and zabardast. Like those hit headed patriots were just abusing military till the news came in about Pakistan retaliation. Unfortunately, there's less of professional or even academic approach for arguments to such situations since not everybody is familiar with military affairs.

I am not sure about houses in vicinity but it has definitely damaged the structure where it crashed... Given the velocity while coming down and speed as well. I don't think an out of fuel projectile/object can hit the ground in much speed like that destroying structure to ground. Only a fully active projectile can come aggressive or a projectile as such coming down from so much of height gaining speed due to gravity force (while being shot up above or mid air like Abhinandan). I can't speak further to sound like a Sherlock and claim some points here.

However, I will really ask the emotional lot to let it be handled by men in charge. The timing is quite interesting. Opposition is full time in mood to overthrow the government but apparently the foreign sponsored no confidence motion is already exposed and getting failed. On other hand, they needed a diversion on a false premise that may be diverting military like that will help them create panic and allegedly military wouldn't interfere given so much of issues at hand by enemy. This will in-fact create uncertainty and panic among Pakistanis as per plan and people will just get confused while losing focus.

Lastly, I don't think we shall launch one of our unarmed CM in response as a tit for tat thing. We have that projectile by any means that suits us, we will analyze as a good case of study and will learn a lot. We shouldn't be given them any such chance as if push come to shove, it should be well Armed or at-least self destructive so they don't have anything to study.

In a manner of diplomacy and international Norma; have asked India to come clean. It is like giving a chance to clarify so that no one complains later while crying due to whatever retaliation. It's like there will be no regrets neither any complain or even concerns. The way Indians remained silent, was definitely due to their intention either to check defence capability or to avoid embarrassment of brahmos going crazy more often. They have recently inked a deal with Thailand I think. All in all, India is currently in a tight spot for couple of reasons including can't accept it as a deliberate fire since they know what always happened when Pakistan promised a retaliation or and can't accept the failure given the hell if embarrassment coming next. Let's wait how they play it.

The crater is pretty big, which means this was something big and fast. The thing in this picture MIGHT be an exhaust. The petals are definitely not part of a variable geometry exhaust.

I am speculating that this is desi jugarh:
We needed to heat-proof the exhaust and the metal that we had was too difficult to shape into an annulus so we just made it from flat pieces welded together. In the picture below the red area is where the welds didn't break and the blue is where they did. Maybe I am just grasping at straws. But in case this turns out to be a turbojet exhaust I called it first lol.
View attachment 822351
Air breathing engine of a huge *** cruise missile. Most probably the brahmos

There seem to be 2 possibilities:

1) India tried to target some place inside Pakistan but was intercepted before hand.
2) India is gauging our response and capabilities.
If second option is true then our response should be same, we should also test our missile against them to check their response and capabilities but at a time and place of our choosing.

As per ISPR it was a projectile traveling at around Mach 3. Was in Pak air space for around 3 mins and crashed in a field. No casualties but a wall of a nearby building was damaged.
It was being monitored from time of take off ,was not armed and most likely it lost guidance and veered off course. It was not mentioned if it was brought down by strategic forces or crashed .

Part of those rumors are that Glonass’s entire architecture is being hit with asymmetric attacks

I wouldn't be surprised that someone being angry with absolutely not and recent slavery hitting; could overtake Indian launch and push region into fire. I don't know if it sounds like a fiction.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom