What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Remember the MiG fighter that entered from East to West Germany during the height of cold war..... the pilot had ejected over East but somehow the aircraft continued its flight path....although intercepted by F-15s but never shot down, eventually it ran out of fuel and nose dived.......
Didn't the DG mentioned presence of Civilian airliners in the area......also many people are claiming the projectile was on fire before it came down.
It is not the first time it has happened, F-16s have even chased MiG-25s into India all the way to Srinagar while awaiting orders from AHQ. This was in 1991

So how would Pakistanis feel if an intact Babur veered off course and landed intact on indian soil.without a war head?

Try to interpret this in same way

1646940503417.png

That has been Pakistan’s approach from the get go. Its not about being able to fight but rather the economic costs of it. India can afford a fight economically but Pakistan cannot even if it prevails

All agreed, but given the conventional disparity, shouldn't at least the notion of nuclear deterrence be upheld at all costs?

Yea that is a very funny way of testing capabilities. Missiles are always sent in barrages/number makes it difficult to knock all of them down. Sending one missile to test capability tells you nothing I don't think Indian's are idiots. The whole reason for not knocking it down from Pak side was probably because it was a single missile and represented no real threat.
And to those who are saying it could have been nuclear .. yes it could have been but it wouldn't have taken out our second strike capability so not sure what the fuss is all about. The whole point of second strike capability is to strike back once struck.
Bro a single missile can do a lot of damage and I don't need to go into the details if this missile was fired by IRAN yes we should have just let it go maybe, the problem is it was fired from India. and I must say the body language of our DGISPR was just lame

I don't know why but he looked under pressure

Bro a single missile can do a lot of damage and I don't need to go into the details if this missile was fired by IRAN yes we should have just let it go maybe, the problem is it was fired from India. and I must say the body language of our DGISPR was just lame
Look I don't think it came to Pak territory intentionally but even if it did do you think maybe creating a lot of fuss about it would play right into Indian hands. We have to be smart about these things and not give a lame tit of tat response. Heightened tensions is not something we want at the moment. And I think 27 Feb response gives a very clear picture to Indians on what will happen on intentional misadventure.

So how would Pakistanis feel if an intact Babur veered off course and landed intact on indian soil.without a war head?

Try to interpret this in same way
Well, they'd have some bits of our tech - just like now we have some of their BrahMos. Why use our high-tech unless you have intentions of actually it.

Better we play the International Card & see what the reaction we get - this time around.

It has to be noted that the DG-ISPR mentioned two Airlines from the GCC that were in the range of the missile. Qatar Airways & SAUDIA.

Remember the MiG fighter that entered from East to West Germany during the height of cold war..... the pilot had ejected over East but somehow the aircraft continued its flight path....although intercepted by F-15s but never shot down, eventually it ran out of fuel and nose dived.......
Didn't the DG mentioned presence of Civilian airliners in the area......also many people are claiming the projectile was on fire before it came down.
completely different dynamics here. if it was tracked and visualized not being an aircraft what it was supposed to be? an apple pie? and in general you are agreeing that if these things happen in future it would not be a worry for our security.
i consider this an act of lunacy by our neighboring pajeets army.

Back
Top Bottom