What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

Get the crisis actors in and frame India. You guys never take advantage and just sit there and quietly take it.

This whole press conference sounds like we lot are a bunch of " kumis" asking ch sb ie India that mai bap is daffa to Thapar mara hah next time thora aram say Marnah.
Instead of at the very least sounding tough ur asking mercy from the enemy

Wt a bunch of toothless disgracers.

If India does not give a very very good explanation Pakistan should retaliate...

the missile was in Pakistan airspace 3 min 24 sec

But why would they do it ? Whats there to achieve ?
Its all calm on the LoC.

Does it make sense to fire a Missile ? For wht ?

As DG-ISPR says, Indians to explain this. Ask it from your government.

this projectile has not been shot down, it remained in pakistan airspace for 3 mins and covered distance for about 60km , i am wondering where have been our air defence systems i.e ly80 or hq9p....the question is why we waited till its impact on ground? what happend if casualities occur just in case!...very reluctant stuff...jus trackin?

lol at sumaira khan...su30? serieously ? su35 would be the right choice for ages...but su30 ! gosh.

If it was all about asking for an explanation from India, it was better not to have this press conference let it be a secret.

altitude ceiling of brahmos is 15 km

but entire purpose of cruise missiles is flying low to the ground...
It follows Lo-Hi-Lo flight profile. During cruise phase it’s altitude is around 48K feet. It goes to low altitude only in the final terminal phase.

Doing Mach3 across 300Km in thick air and specially over land is not possible. it’s Lo-Lo-lo profile range is only 120Km.

this projectile has not been shot down, it remained in pakistan airspace for 3 mins and covered distance for about 60km , i am wondering where have been our air defence systems i.e ly80 or hq9p....the question is why we waited till its impact on ground? what happend if casualities occur just in case!...very reluctant stuff...jus trackin?

lol at sumaira khan...su30? serieously ? su35 would be the right choice for ages...but su30 ! gosh.

They could analyze the "fragments" isnt it ? and reveal what exactly it is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom