What's new

Indian Brahmos missle crashes in Mian Channo

The Indians decided to fire a missile into Pakistani territory just for fun and caught them off guard, that's all there is to it. Cant believe this thread ran for 170 pages, all for some minor stunt :lol:

The Indians decided to fire a missile into Pakistani territory just for fun and caught them off guard, that's all there is to it. Cant believe this thread ran for 170 pages, all for some minor stunt :lol:
Tfw you realise you didnt read anything that was said on this discussion, making a complete fool of yourself

"Several officials with knowledge of the missile system stated that there were a series of checks and balances built into the high-end missile system, while ruling out the possibility of a technical defect. “There are a series of software locks which are authorised at various levels, after which there are two manual keys before the countdown can be initiated,” one of the officials explained, also on condition of anonymity. There is a high-level of redundancy built into the system, another official said."

So after U.S violating our sovereignty all those years, now we have built a tolerance for India as well.

1653094774931.png

"Several officials with knowledge of the missile system stated that there were a series of checks and balances built into the high-end missile system, while ruling out the possibility of a technical defect. “There are a series of software locks which are authorised at various levels, after which there are two manual keys before the countdown can be initiated,” one of the officials explained, also on condition of anonymity. There is a high-level of redundancy built into the system, another official said."

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...l-missile-firing-incident/article65306093.ece
@Joe Shearer IMO, I don't think ruling rogue elements at play is out of reasonable possibility.

@Joe Shearer IMO, I don't think ruling rogue elements at play is out of reasonable possibility.
There has to be a reasonable necessity?

So after U.S violating our sovereignty all those years, now we have built a tolerance for India as well.
This arouses my curiousity.

Apart from reconnaissance flights overflying Pakistani airspace, in the old, old days by Canberra, more recently, by faster modes of transport, I was trying to remember violations of Pakistani sovereignty.

Maybe I should read a little more.

I went through The Hindu report once more.

All of it taken together doesn't prevent a routine exercise from going wrong in one, single critical moment of indecision or confusion. Without knowing much more than what appeared, anything said about it is most speculative. It does not rule out an accident, however.

All of it taken together doesn't prevent a routine exercise from going wrong in one, single critical moment of indecision or confusion. Without knowing much more than what appeared, anything said about it is most speculative. It does not rule out an accident, however.
There are several cases where human beings have been reading and believing they are executing one set of instructions when in reality they are doing something completely different.

It can come down to stress or maybe just poor leadership and a person just going “lets get it over with”

There are several cases where human beings have been reading and believing they are executing one set of instructions when in reality they are doing something completely different.

It can come down to stress or maybe just poor leadership and a person just going “lets get it over with”
One of the most interesting jobs I have had to oversee was the rendering of all - ALL - the manuals relating to servicing of aircraft - all types, no exceptions - from their originals into English into SGML. When we took it up - there was a multi-media section in the organisation that was hungry for the business and promised to move heaven and earth to get things done on time, at which the "customers" smirked; that is when we should have dropped the negotiations and run like hell - we realised that keeping the planes up was nothing due to technology, everything due to jugaad. Any further detail will get me behind bars. Just let it be said that Russian manuals can quite easily help T72 machines reach the Moon. They may or may not help to keep the tanks in running condition on earth, however.

There has been absolute zero activity on the subject matter. The government has swept the 'incident' under the carpet like her predecessor in order to appease the islamophobic Indian government.

Just came across this news on Dawn today. A missile fell 60km outside the SK's coastal area and they fired 3 SoWs in response. And In our case, the missile hit well inside our territory and we just tracked it and were happy with that.
G lacking D

Just came across this news on Dawn today. A missile fell 60km outside the SK's coastal area and they fired 3 SoWs in response. And In our case, the missile hit well inside our territory and we just tracked it and were happy with that.

Careful now, you'll have all the bootlickers lining up to give you the official achievements of Lumber 1 as presented by DJ Ice Pyaar.

It seems the more useless the General, the more medals he has.

What to talk of this missile; Mir Bajwa was not ready even to respond to the Balakot Strike. Tributes to IK, PTI government, Chief of Air Staff and Chairman JCSC, for that response. Ayaz Sadiq was correct that legs of Mir Bajwa were shaking and forehead was sweating.

Because those who were supposed to respond to this nonsense were busy in something else

Remember???

MNAs k zameer jaag rahai thai :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom