What's new

Indian border security force brutally killed another Bangladeshi farmer

The protest was against the construction
of fence 150 yards from the border line
which the Indian authorities do not have the ability
to follow properly.

fair enough...but thats only in some cases.....

Also the fence is heavily fortified
with military installations as if when war breaks over
our armies get some serious issues. Even Mexican-US
border is not fortified at such high densities. Just a proper
fence is enough to stop smugglers.

how we fortify our fence is none of your issue...are you paying for it ??....its with my tax money...they can fence it with gold or platinum ad inlay it with diamonds and i repeat its none of your business.....

It has nothing to do with illegal migration, cut that
crap out somewhere else. And yes I seriously think BDR
should retaliate in the same spectrum unfortunately
they follow protocols.

thats what you think....if thats not for illegal migration whats that is for....time pass ? you think only you people are created with brains in this world.....? bdr will not reply becuase the migration is a one way traffic.....

The protest was against the construction
of fence 150 yards from the border line
which the Indian authorities do not have the ability
to follow properly.

fair enough...but thats only in some cases.....

Also the fence is heavily fortified
with military installations as if when war breaks over
our armies get some serious issues. Even Mexican-US
border is not fortified at such high densities. Just a proper
fence is enough to stop smugglers.

how we fortify our fence is none of your issue...are you paying for it ??....its with my tax money...they can fence it with gold or platinum ad inlay it with diamonds and i repeat its none of your business.....

It has nothing to do with illegal migration, cut that
crap out somewhere else. And yes I seriously think BDR
should retaliate in the same spectrum unfortunately
they follow protocols.

thats what you think....if thats not for illegal migration whats that is for....time pass ? you think only you people are created with brains in this world.....?

And that is why I hate to contribute in this sort of
threads. Its the never ending saga of the Jedi.

I have provided logic which you defend on your
own personal incompetence and then go on with
the brainwashed saffron parade.

And that is why I hate to contribute in this sort of
threads. Its the never ending saga of the Jedi.

I have provided logic which you defend on your
own personal incompetence and then go on with
the brainwashed saffron parade.

He is just dying for attention, just ignore pls

I did not know that I am a citizen of such a feeble country. Apathy comes automatically. My bad luck!

I wonder what the BDR guys were doing when BSF went into Bangladeshi land, abducted the farmer, took him back to Indian land, kill them and then hanged his body on barbed wire? :|

This has always puzzeled me , its a fact that BSF has killed more Indians than Bangladeshis lurking near the border.But what has BDR ever done regarding this issue.

Since we have no clue, on why our border forces will go into your land and kill farmers and young girls and then bring thrm back to Indian side, why don't you help us with this. Why do YOU think this inexplicable behaviour? Is this just because we are evil hindoos or is there something even more sinister?[/QUOTE]

NO, you are hindu or something but first you are human ! I know its hard to believe that BSF kill people without any remorse and proper reason. Fact is they must have some strategy on that. The foreign affairs is linked with it. think thoroughly, you will get it. And if the sufferers were intruding the border ( as you say so) they must be warned, then arrested not to be MURDERED like that way.. they are HUMAN too..

You get killed when you try to cross an electrified barbed wire, it's as simple as that. BDR may not guard every inch of the border but they surely can call for flag meeting in situations like this. But all they ask every-time is to return the body.

Look there's a lot more goes on the border than what meet the eyes, and Amar Desh is the last news portal I'd believe blindly!

Since we have no clue, on why our border forces will go into your land and kill farmers and young girls and then bring thrm back to Indian side, why don't you help us with this. Why do YOU think this inexplicable behaviour? Is this just because we are evil hindoos or is there something even more sinister?

NO, you are hindu or something but first you are human ! I know its hard to believe that BSF kill people without any remorse and proper reason. Fact is they must have some strategy on that. The foreign affairs is linked with it. think thoroughly, you will get it. And if the sufferers were intruding the border ( as you say so) they must be warned, then arrested not to be MURDERED like that way.. they are HUMAN too..[/QUOTE]

So according to you Indian foreign affairs demands abducting random Bangladeshi farmers and killing them? What does it serve us? :|

Let me expose another indian lie and excuse. Bangladesh position always had been india can construct any fence 150 yards from no mans land as per border agreement india had signed. Bangladesh only opposed building indian fence where india violated treaty and tried to build fence in no mans land or inside 150 yards.

Fact that india already completed building fence (except few places) testament to the fact indians are just lying to find any excuse for killing, excuse for ethnic cleansing by tagging their own Bengali speaking Muslim population as Bangladeshi. Also in the new - fence did not prevent indian BSF from intruding and abducting Bangladeshi farmer.

But offcource indian excuse will continue.....

Keep on harping your Jamati propaganda, like we give a damn! There are 100 millions bengalis living in India, 25% of them are Muslims.

Let me expose another indian lie and excuse. Bangladesh position always had been india can construct any fence 150 yards from no mans land as per border agreement india had signed. Bangladesh only opposed building indian fence where india violated treaty and tried to build fence in no mans land or inside 150 yards.

Fact that india already completed building fence (except few places) testament to the fact indians are just lying to find any excuse for killing, excuse for ethnic cleansing by tagging their own Bengali speaking Muslim population as Bangladeshi. Also in the new - fence did not prevent indian BSF from intruding and abducting Bangladeshi farmer.

But offcource indian excuse will continue.....

And of course Bangladeshi fantasies will pour like ********!

The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.

And of course Bangladeshi fantasies will pour like ********!

The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.

I am not the subject of discussion but the indian crime against humanity is. Attacking me or anyone talking about it will not make stigma of indian crime go away. We understand exposure of indian crime against humanity touched many raw nurve. You could not hide that in your expression and excuses. Unforturnately your emotion is for defending indian criime against humanty rather than for moral standing or civility. You are free to make your choice and rest of the world free to treat you as such.

its more about value for human life- our fc killed an innocent guy we all condemn it- its open in the forum to see- its humanity- natural to us- in your cases it is evident blind patriotism has taken ctrl of your minds- condemning is another thing- you guys are willing to show gratitude over a dead person--

so what do you sugest, play games with the illegal imigrant and give him an Indian Passport.
Guys, there is no point in talking to two faced fools, you think BSF is there to teach the world about humanity, they are there to protect the border and hence the warning and then the bullets..

Back
Top Bottom