What's new

Indian border security force brutally killed another Bangladeshi farmer

And who is the guy in the picture? He was supposed to be hanged from wire!

Using a file image to stir up more anti Indian hatred.

Google search by image tells me that the same image has been used in many other "evil BSF kills innocent Bangladeshi " kinda tripe.:disagree:

Bangladesh vs India (India kills 1 Bangladeshi by 4 days) | Arifin's Blog Posted 10.01.11

http://bangladesh-life.blogspot.com/: Total of 7 Bangladeshis have been killed by Indian BSF in the last weeks Posted 18.11.10

Barbaric- Bangladesh should reply in same way-
Power brings inhumanity and the true nature out- in this case BSF are animals-

BSF has been given green signal by la-hasina to kill innocent people for practice purpose. Life of Bangladeshi people is cheap because Bangladeshi government doesn't really care about them. Bharti killing Bangladeshi every day yet government in Dhaka allowing Bharti to use Bangladeshi soil as corridor. This is happening because Bangladeshi people are withstanding la-hasina as their leader.

Sorry, until there's any kind of credibility to this fantastic tale the only animals in BD context remain Pakistani security forces in 1971.

BSF has been given green signal by la-hasina to kill innocent people for practice purpose.

Al Zakira, good attempt. We must try to find the motive. Target practice sounds like a fair enough motive. We could explore more though, may be something to do with religion- that would go great with that recycled filed image of a dead guy, no?

no worse than your fc and rangers....go clean your house first....

Using a file image to stir up more anti Indian hatred.

Google search by image tells me that the same image has been used in many other "evil BSF kills innocent Bangladeshi " kinda tripe.:disagree:

Bangladesh vs India (India kills 1 Bangladeshi by 4 days) | Arifin's Blog Posted 10.01.11

http://bangladesh-life.blogspot.com/: Total of 7 Bangladeshis have been killed by Indian BSF in the last weeks Posted 18.11.10

thanks brah......you exposed these jamati haters nude....

indians always look for excuse and pathetic speculation to justify BSF brutality, we expect that will never change.

In a way that is showing people in Bangladesh and outside what kind country india is!

I wonder what the BDR guys were doing when BSF went into Bangladeshi land, abducted the farmer, took him back to Indian land, kill them and then hanged his body on barbed wire? :|

la hasina has ordered them to play carrom or chess while the bsf does this....

God!!!, why are these Bangladeshis whining when they know that they themself can not tolorate people crossing borders with out papers, who are they expecting India to be kind on the illegal imigration that is happening at my nations doors.
if any one calls this barbaric, then bring your rangers to the border and make sure non of your country men crawl near the border.

indians always look for excuse and pathetic speculation to justify BSF brutality, we expect that will never change.

In a way that is showing people in Bangladesh and outside what kind country india is!

No it shows that your fake propaganda is so crude, only you become victims of it as it takes a crude person to believe it.

Bangladesh should court marshal its entire BGB unit deployed in the area ..If Indian forces can just enter Bangladesh with impunity ..pick up random Bangladeshi and hang them on the barbed wire fence erected between two borders..then it is pathetic to say the least for Bangladeshis border forces.
either they are just sleeping on their job or they do not care to whatever happens to common Bangladeshi people.

But I sincerely have my doubts, that is how events transpired...most likely he was another one of those involved in illegal activities/border crossing ..hence BDR could not do much..but send a polite letter to return his body back.

no worse than your fc and rangers....go clean your house first....

unless we dont clear our house- you keep on doing what we do- lame--
what a stupid fixation with Pakistan you have got :lol:-

No it shows that your fake propaganda is so crude, only you become victims of it as it takes a crude person to believe it.

News of killing of this Bangladeshi farmer is fake? Good to know how far indians would go to defend crime against humanity.
Oh, we already seen that indian govt went up in arms when Canadian Embassy refused to give visa to BSF man for brutality.

Back
Top Bottom