What's new

Indian border security force brutally killed another Bangladeshi farmer

Bangladesh should court marshal its entire BGB unit deployed in the area ..If Indian forces can just enter Bangladesh with impunity ..pick up random Bangladeshi and hang them on the barbed wire fence erected between two borders..then it is pathetic to say the least for Bangladeshis border forces.
either they are just sleeping on their job or they do not care to whatever happens to common Bangladeshi people.

But I sincerely have my doubts, that is how events transpired...most likely he was another one of those involved in illegal activities/border crossing ..hence BDR could not do much..but send a polite letter to return his body back.

Contrary to news and facts, another indian speculation to justify indian crime against humanity. Duly noted....

unless we dont clear our house- you keep on doing what we do- lame--
what a stupid fixation with Pakistan you have got :lol:-

i did not comment first on your fc or rangers....you comented first on bsf when your people are no less criminal...shows your fixation with bsf and india...

Contrary to news and facts, another indian speculation to justify indian crime against humanity. Duly noted....

now stuff it up your *****

News of killing of this Bangladeshi farmer is fake? Good to know how far indians would go to defend crime against humanity.
Oh, we already seen that indian govt went up in arms when Canadian Embassy refused to give visa to BSF man for brutality.

No its probably not fake, but the story behind it is more than likely fake, just like the photo posted on the first page. Most probably another illegal smuggler/migrant got killed trying to cross into India.

Do you ever wonder why there is no follow up of any of these cases reported in these dodgy newspapers and blogs? Why do they never report the response by BSF to the complains lodged by BGB? Because BGB never makes any complains, cause they don't have the right, when their own countrymen are found tress passing into another country. Its always some "unknown" witness who see these ritualistic murders of innocent Bangladeshis by oh so evil and satanic BSF, and always some "unknown, unnamed" BGB official who talks about lodging the complain. Zero credibility.

We are not buying any unsubstantiated bs, as simple as that really.

I wonder what the BDR guys were doing when BSF went into Bangladeshi land, abducted the farmer, took him back to Indian land, kill them and then hanged his body on barbed wire? :|

the border is huge and we have shortage!!! you cant prevent 20 million people with your huge force( according to you) !!

Go cry to some one who gives a $hit .. this incident proves it is one of the two cases ..either you people incapable of protecting your borders or you are incapable of controlling your own population who like locusts enter India uninvited occasionally pay with their lives.

So which one is it?

Using a file image to stir up more anti Indian hatred.

Google search by image tells me that the same image has been used in many other "evil BSF kills innocent Bangladeshi " kinda tripe.:disagree:

Bangladesh vs India (India kills 1 Bangladeshi by 4 days) | Arifin's Blog Posted 10.01.11

http://bangladesh-life.blogspot.com/: Total of 7 Bangladeshis have been killed by Indian BSF in the last weeks Posted 18.11.10
i think the news says dead body is still not handled to BGB !! no scope to take any picture then..... thats why they used a photo of a similar incident. nowhere in the news it is mentioned that it is selim's photo......

i think the news says dead body is still not handled to BGB !! no scope to take any picture then..... thats why they used a photo of a similar incident.

Yeah in that case any credible newspaper would write "File photo".

i did not comment first on your fc or rangers....you comented first on bsf...shows your fixation with bsf and india...

now stuff it up your *****

Do you realize that you are commenting in a Pakistani defense forum and JonAsad has not gone into indian forum to make that comment. Your own statement exposed your duplicity. Moreover, if one criticizes crime indian border security force committing every other day, tell him/her to go somewhere else may seem scoring point according to indian sharp tongue work book. But it actually further degrade moral and logical stand you or any indian can take.

i think the news says dead body is still not handled to BGB !! no scope to take any picture then..... thats why they used a photo of a similar incident. nowhere in the news it is mentioned that it is selim's photo......

I hope by now you realize indians are just looking for any excuse to justify BSF killings. But thx for trying....

again they struck against unarmed people?

The question is not about armed or unarmed. It is international law that one is not allowed to illegally migrate especially when there are issues with smugglers of cattle in our borders with Bangladesh. BSF has a standard procedure; 2 visual warnings, 3 audible warnings and even after that if they don't comply with the warnings to turn back, a bullet.

When warnings are being given out, why not listen to them and turn back? When we decided to fence our borders with Bangladesh, their government has issues with that too. Now what do you call that?

Go cry to some one who gives a $hit .. this incident proves it is one of the two cases ..either you people incapable of protecting your borders or you are incapable of controlling your own population who like locusts enter India uninvited occasionally pay with their lives.

So which one is it?

Neither....

I hope by now you realize indians are just looking for any excuse to justify BSF killings. But thx for trying....

Keep your people inside your borders and apprehend the cattle smugglers. Then you will see no casualty at all. If they cannot heed to the warnings of the forces, obviously they are not ordinary civilians but people with ulterior motives who cross the border with nefarious plans. Hence the issue.

Would you agree if we fortify our borders with you guys? I mean think about it; no "pesky" BSF to shoot and neither we have smuggling/illegal migrating issues then. Complete peace between both countries.

Keep your people inside your borders and apprehend the cattle smugglers. Then you will see no casualty at all. If they cannot heed to the warnings of the forces, obviously they are not ordinary civilians but people with ulterior motives who cross the border with nefarious plans. Hence the issue.

Would you agree if we fortify our borders with you guys? I mean think about it; no "pesky" BSF to shoot and neither we have smuggling/illegal migrating issues then. Complete peace between both countries.

Another wild imaginary speculation to justify indian crime against humanity, duly noted....

i did not comment first on your fc or rangers....you comented first on bsf when your people are no less criminal...shows your fixation with bsf and india...

its more about value for human life- our fc killed an innocent guy we all condemn it- its open in the forum to see- its humanity- natural to us- in your cases it is evident blind patriotism has taken ctrl of your minds- condemning is another thing- you guys are willing to show gratitude over a dead person--

Back
Top Bottom