What's new

Indian Army used artillery & heavy mortars on LOC targeting Civilian Population

EVZ_ka8WAAEO7i-
This is Indian propaganda,
Listen him he is kashmiri and see what are you guys doing with innocent kashmiri , shamful nation

You are a..hole..he is fighting day nite to safe his 230 millions back home..we pay million in tax here in spain we did not get any help from spainsh government n pak embassy is delivery food in our houses here on the order of goverment of pakistan.. You need education you must follow IK taleschool program which educate people like you in corona to times. So they can use brain. Oh sorry people like you have brain size of peanut. Idiot brainless

Did i say anything bad about your idol that you worship? Why are you so angry?

You mean.. British were right to occupied your country.. means your argument justify oçcupation and freedom fight which your i mine forefathers putted againt was totally wrong.. You deserve 25 gun salute...
In person to person I agree it is bad because it morally bad. But kindoms, empires and countries never have this morality. They always selfish only. Britain, Europe do it, before that turkey, Afghanistan, India do same to others.

You look at history of kashmir also, many kindoms occupy it. It always like this.

Yes it suiting us. And look at history, this is how it happen in all times.
Legal or not legal is only politics. Look at all country and all old kindoms. Happen to India Pakistan so many many times. No issue of legal or not legal Only issue is if political leadership and elite see it benefit in solving issue and have intention.
Also like you say if result going against us, why we do it. we not stupid to do it.
history remembered bhagat singh, not the executer.
History will remember burhan wani, not the executers.

Did i say anything bad about your idol that you worship? Why are you so angry?
You call whole nation bigger. So in other woŕds you abouse us..

Attachments

• IMG-20200411-WA0022.jpg
    IMG-20200411-WA0022.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 36
You call whole nation bigger. So in other woŕds you abouse us..

I am a Pakistani and i can call Pakistan whatever the hell i damn well please. I have a bigger right than you because i am sitting here in Pakistan suffering not in Spain.

But let me correct you.

I don't call Pakistanis and this whole nation beggar. No, no, i love Pakistani nation. We're good Muslim people. We're hardworking people. We go to other countries and make a fortune there with hardwork not begging.

I call Imran Khan a beggar. I call our leaders beggars. They're professional beggars. High scale beggars. These beggars sell Pakistan to the highest bidder.

history remembered bhagat singh, not the executer.
History will remember burhan wani, not the executers.
But it not change ground situation.
If you look at history, freedom come to us from British because of world War.

Yes agree that freedom movements put pressure on British but they easily control it like they control many parts of world.
Only after world War it become impossible for them and they had to go.

I am a Pakistani and i can call Pakistan whatever the hell i damn well please. I have a bigger right than you because i am sitting here in Pakistan suffering not in Spain.

But let me correct you.

I don't call Pakistanis and this whole nation beggar. No, no, i love Pakistani nation. We're good Muslim people. We're hardworking people. We go to other countries and make a fortune there with hardwork not begging.

I call Imran Khan a beggar. I call our leaders beggars. They're professional beggars. High scale beggars. These beggars sell Pakistan to the highest bidder.
Nah nah.app k pass aik he argument hain. IK mangta hain..tu wo kiss K lee mangta hain..8 billions PR aik din ka app interest(sooed) detety oh. Means 8×365= 2920 billion Pak Rupee EVERY YEAR...total income of your country is 45 billions USD.. jiss main see 22 billions hum foreign Pakistani bijty hain..23 billions app ki imports aur tax collections hain..55 billions USD app ka total èxpence hain.. if you still have brain you can understand ...40 years back app ki sale 100 USD theey aur karacha 125 USD thata.. means 25 percent los.. nawaz shif left us sale with100 USD and we spending 250 euros. Means app ka los 150 percent hain..ik has give 114 billion rupe in pakistan n outside of pak..who he is begging for...2920 billions we give away for sin of your beloved nawaz n ppp government. Just think if we use 2920 billions PR to pakistanis. Our people can enjoy good life.. if you still dont understand and call pm Ik begger then i will happily pay fee to any mantel doctor for your mental chack up.. So blame yourself you did not criticize past goverment for mess which Ik is facing..today we got message that goverment of spain will release money here n we will revice that money end of month..means many people will suffer atleast for 20 more dàys. Ik did before even European rich countires.. app ka Ik per crtisim ase hain jase asman per tookna. Get well soon

Mirpuri and not Kashmiri.
In fact ethnically not, but they hail from a city within Kashmir. So what you're saying is that inhabitants, who have lived there for 100s of years, of a city in Kashmir are not Kashmiris? An area can have people of different ethnicities, you do know that right? Their city is from Kashmir. No one moved it there. It's like calling an American Indian not American just because he is ethnically not white. If he is born there he is one, in this case, they have been in Mirpur for 100s of years so even that comparison is moot. Looks like another stupid Indian poster. pdf is infested with Indian trolls nowadays with utter nonsense.

In person to person I agree it is bad because it morally bad. But kindoms, empires and countries never have this morality. They always selfish only. Britain, Europe do it, before that turkey, Afghanistan, India do same to others.

You look at history of kashmir also, many kindoms occupy it. It always like this.
Atleast get hight moral ground to give them right tofight back as freedom fighters.. let your goverment do what is best for them and let people of Kashmir right to be freedom fighters not terrorist..regards

But it not change ground situation.
If you look at history, freedom come to us from British because of world War.

Yes agree that freedom movements put pressure on British but they easily control it like they control many parts of world.
Only after world War it become impossible for them and they had to go.
freedom come to us because of 100 years of sacrifices.

Nah nah.app k pass aik he argument hain. IK mangta hain..tu wo kiss K lee mangta hain..8 billions PR aik din ka app interest(sooed) detety oh. Means 8×365= 2920 billion Pak Rupee EVERY YEAR...total income of your country is 45 billions USD.. jiss main see 22 billions hum foreign Pakistani bijty hain..23 billions app ki imports aur tax collections hain..55 billions USD app ka total èxpence hain.. if you still have brain you can understand ...40 years back app ki sale 100 USD theey aur karacha 125 USD thata.. means 25 percent los.. nawaz shif left us sale with100 USD and we spending 250 euros. Means app ka los 150 percent hain..ik has give 114 billion rupe in pakistan n outside of pak..who he is begging for...2920 billions we give away for sin of your beloved nawaz n ppp government. Just think if we use 2920 billions PR to pakistanis. Our people can enjoy good life.. if you still dont understand and call pm Ik begger then i will happily pay fee to any mantel doctor for your mental chack up.. So blame yourself you did not criticize past goverment for mess which Ik is facing..today we got message that goverment of spain will release money here n we will revice that money end of month..means many people will suffer atleast for 20 more dàys. Ik did before even European rich countires.. app ka Ik per crtisim ase hain jase asman per tookna. Get well soon

Don't be a Munafiq and live under IK then.

Otherwise, shut your little munafiq hole, mkay? Mkay.

Don't be a Munafiq and live under IK then.

Otherwise, shut your little munafiq hole, mkay? Mkay.
You are *** hol .who make us shamful infront of International Community.. people here dont know you but they know your pm when you call your pm With bad names we Pakistani feel the heat here.. So **** off n work heard for your county. B...h..useless mantely sick people like you are waste on Pakistani land

Back
Top Bottom