What's new

Indian Army used artillery & heavy mortars on LOC targeting Civilian Population

As usual, a balanced and reasonable post from you, and, again as usual, a total omission of the prior incident of infiltration by armed extra-state actors. The videos officially distributed by the Indian Army clearly show the massive explosion that was the intention of the firing; it is unusual for civilians to be around an ammunition dump.
Dont you think at this stage not even your closet allies take your Infiltration claim seriously. Its time you wake up to the reality of whats really going on? The reason Indian army keeps firing on the border and makes it look every time as if some huge base was blown because your Modi has nothing else to show for. Pakistan is his only card and you lot fall for it everytime.
Having said so i stick to my original post because Modi will not be allowed to play his games at our expense. He can do that on yours.

India sees it is hopelessly outnumbered in terms of PDF freedom fighters and extra-territorial mercenaries baying at the moon for hire, and has decided on a defensive posture. But there is no need for military analysts and thwarted war correspondents to despair; the slack has been taken up by two separate threads proclaiming loudly that nothing has happened..
India's "defensive" actions - whether in the information war, the narrative war, the physical border war targeting innocent Pakistani civilians - are highly offensive.

Lots of deployment. Been speaking to my batchmates and an infantry friend.

They think we are sleeping in our houses because of Corona.

Accha hai.

Accha hi Hoga ....
Some PDFians werr suggesting in other thread that this is the best time to attack India and capture Kashmir as India is locked down. Lolzz
I pity on them.

this reminds one the scenes in 1947 of muslims being butchered by hindus and sikhs.

Pakistani nation must remember each casualty and remember that revenge has become a duty.

News coming in, India has just carried out some hits across the border, may have hit ammunition dumps.
This is very likely in retaliation for the infiltration attempt that caused the death of Indian soldiers.

Yes they did, one can make out, from number of secondary explosion as seen in the drone footage, that an ammo dump was hit.

Dont you think at this stage not even your closet allies take your Infiltration claim seriously. Its time you wake up to the reality of whats really going on? The reason Indian army keeps firing on the border and makes it look every time as if some huge base was blown because your Modi has nothing else to show for. Pakistan is his only card and you lot fall for it everytime.
Having said so i stick to my original post because Modi will not be allowed to play his games at our expense. He can do that on yours.
Great reply. Most Bharatis, even educated have become brainwashed, brainwashed to believe India is a super-power and that it does nothing wrong. Modi and his despicable actions are Bharat's true face. It was never secular, hardly democratic, & is a major threat to regional peace indulging in terrorism, land grabs & breaking International laws. A rogue state. Pity the World has not woken up to the con Bharat is.

Shame on Indian coward army who are targeting innocent civilians..
It remains propaganda.
If Pakistani army makes their bases in civilian areas to play victim card as usual, this is not Indian Army's fault.
Vacate your civilians from border area and ask Pakistani army to fight like a man, not like hiding in civilians area.

Back
Top Bottom