What's new

Indian Army used artillery & heavy mortars on LOC targeting Civilian Population

7 Decades, even if seven centuries pass, even if seven millini pass you will not be entitled to an inch of Kashmir land.

@M. Sarmad Look what have you done.

The onus is on India ending the occupation of millions in J&K and allowing an independently held plebiscite.

And none of your demands were part of original UN resolution.

By the way, there is a cost which every country which lose the war pays, and you did the same in 71, making things bilateral between us. So lets talk.

By the way I wonder why Musharraf drafted a plan which was not in line with UN resolutions. @Joe Shearer

@M. Sarmad Look what have you done.

By the way, there is a cost which every country which lose the war pays, and you did the same in 71, making things bilateral between us. So lets talk.

By the way I wonder why Musharraf drafted a plan which was not in line with UN resolutions. @Joe Shearer
Its no where written in Simla accord that that UN resolutions are null and void

Pakistan took journos the next day. After a month representatives from different countries were taken their not journalists.
He’s making a false equivalence between two unrelated events to try and salvage India’s reputation.

The Balakot strikes were a military attack in a specific location that used explosive ordinance on fixed structures. Whether Pakistan took journalists there is irrelevant - the target location was analyzed using satellite imagery (before and after strikes) by multiple independent organizations across the world and the conclusions were all the same - India missed the target location.

What relevance does taking foreign diplomats on a guided tour in a state under occupation & lockdown with, arguably, the highest ratio of security personnel to residents in the world have with analyzing satellite imagery of a target location to verify damage claims?

Read the UNSC Resolutions on J&K. The demand for a plebiscite to establish the future of J&K is pretty clearly outlined in them.

If you’re going to literally reject established FACTS, then you’re not going to be on this forum for very long.

We’re not going to waste more time explaining why the world isn’t flat anymore. Your next post on this better quote original UNSC text to support your claims or I’ll expect you to drop this line of argument.

Indian troops resorted to unprovoked Ceasefire Violations during last 24 hours using artillery and heavy mortars in Sharda, Dhudnial and Shahkot Sectors along LOC deliberately targeting Civilian population. Due to Indian Army’s indiscriminate fire of heavy weapons at Bessan Wali and Chhari villages, four innocent civilians including a 15 year old girl sustained serious injuries. Pakistan Army troops responded effectively with matching calibre targeted those Indian Army posts which initiated fire.

In 2020, Indian Army committed 708 Ceasefire Violations so far, in which 2 citizens embraced shahadat while 42 sustained injuries.
View attachment 622686
They are claiming something closer to surgical strikes. News is not getting much traction due to Covid-19. Seems like a retaliation for the killing of their elite spec op commandos.

Oh come now, India essentially asked to kick Pakistan in the nuts as hard as it could and then allow Pakistan to return the favour. That's hardly a reasonable deal.

If you had read up on the background, you would have found out that the entire planning of the plebiscite, and the staffing of the committee, and its rules of engagement were conducted by countries hostile to India. India had gone there to appeal to a world body to act against external aggression. Two years later, that was precisely what the US asked for, against North Korea. But what happened with the plebiscite committee had nothing to do with India. India not only had no say in the proceedings, there was constant discrimination against India and the Indian side even during the deliberations that the committee had on the ground.

These are all on record.

7 Decades, even if seven centuries pass, even if seven millini pass you will not be entitled to an inch of Kashmir land.

You won't be around to see it happen, or not happen. Also, it is difficult to predict the future; unless you are descended from Nostradamus?

They are claiming something closer to surgical strikes. News is not getting much traction due to Covid-19. Seems like a retaliation for the killing of their elite spec op commandos.
Standard procedure on the Indian side is to launch a low grade attack....than exaggerate it in the media to no end. I say we should "head hunt" these bofors guns but local commanders know better how to retaliate. I expect another tit for tat exchange......that's life on the LOC.

Last edited:
Pakistan has never refused to comply with the terms of the plebiscite commission.
Show us a single statement by any UN representative blaming Pakistan for halting the process.
We, however, do have statements by UN appointed official mediators blaming India.

I hope you realize that we are only obligated to follow what the UN says, not what India wants

I beg to differ. You are too knowledgeable not to know that the Pakistani refusal to withdraw has been recorded in the proceedings of the committee.

Even that is incorrect. Not a single member of the security forces deployed in the state has ever been tried for human rights violations in a civilian court.

They have been tried in courts martial and sentenced to terms of imprisonment.

Its no where written in Simla accord that that UN resolutions are null and void

Not everything need to be explicitly written. Its clearly stated that all outstanding issues will be solved bilaterally.

If you had read up on the background, you would have found out that the entire planning of the plebiscite, and the staffing of the committee, and its rules of engagement were conducted by countries hostile to India. India had gone there to appeal to a world body to act against external aggression. Two years later, that was precisely what the US asked for, against North Korea. But what happened with the plebiscite committee had nothing to do with India. India not only had no say in the proceedings, there was constant discrimination against India and the Indian side even during the deliberations that the committee had on the ground.

These are all on record.

The arbitrator (i.e., UN) was of your own choice.

Just because it didn't arbitrate/judge in accordance with your wishes, you claim that you have been discriminated against?

India made allegations against Pakistan. Pakistan didn't reply to those specific charges brought against it by India but pressed counter-charges against India. Pakistan diplomats prevailed, and 'Kashmir question' became 'India-Pakistan question'... You guys always tried to seek 'complainant's privilege' ignoring the fact that charges brought against India by Pakistan were equally serious and valid.

Read the UNSC Resolutions on J&K. The demand for a plebiscite to establish the future of J&K is pretty clearly outlined in them.

If you’re going to literally reject established FACTS, then you’re not going to be on this forum for very long.

We’re not going to waste more time explaining why the world isn’t flat anymore. Your next post on this better quote original UNSC text to support your claims or I’ll expect you to drop this line of argument.

Read your post first and try to comprehend it.

The onus is on India ending the occupation of millions in J&K

The onus is on Pakistan to wrap their bags and leave state of kashmir for India to administer and conduct plebiscite

and allowing an independently held plebiscite.

only once Pakistan leave the stage. The plebiscite was supposed to be conducted and supported by sufficient Indian forces required and civil bodies could be roped in as and when needed.

As per UN, Pakistan had nothing to do with Plebiscite apart from leaving the place for good. You were a blocker in whole process which was supposed to be conducted by India, Indian forces and UN representatives.

You need me to quote UNSC resolutions?

The facts are established and you trying to shut posters because of them not buying your narrative is quite understanding. Is this the norm here? I am pretty respectful in my discourse I believe.

Now prove me how onus is on India as per original UNSC resolution or leave your line of argument.

Back
Top Bottom