What's new

Indian Army shot Pakistani officers, after calling flag meeting

You have the watches but we have the time and long memories. We have our legacy, you have nothing. Civilizational change does happen overnight it takes decades even centuries. Indians are already on the wrong side of History.

On the contrary..you are on the wrong side of time and you time is running out.

In 67 years of your existence, you have already lost half your nation..which btw wants to do nothing with you anymore.
The other half stands on the precipice of destruction, embroiled in a bitter civil war.

Your Ideology of existence itself is consuming you.

Your economy lies in shambles.

Where as rest of the world, people are being uplifted from poverty..in Pakistan it is reverse trend..every year more and more percentage of your population entering into poverty.

You have nothing with which you can defeat the Indian nation and survive.

Your 'chaps' have concocted something out of thin air - there is nothing to believe about the BAT with respect to what your 'chaps' have told you just like there is nothing to believe about the 'planet hopping space ships and cosmic weapons developed by ancient Indians' your 'chaps' have told you about. The onus is on you, the individual claiming this fantastic thing (ancient Indian space ship, BAT etc) exists, to provide the evidence establishing their existence.

I'm going to let that bit of cosmic weapons etc pass by without comment because it is not relevant to the topic about military claims. As I said, you believe your army & we will ours.

The Rangers obtained clear clarification from higher levels at the BSF before retrieving the injured soldiers the second time around.

Any proof of that? Are you suggesting now that it was the doing of individual soldiers & not blaming the BSF as an organisation? Your position seems to be shifting.

As I pointed out in a follow up post, the Rangers posses sufficient numbers of small arms and mortars/light artillery of the caliber used in these exchanges, and can match the BSF until a certain level of escalation, at which point the Army provides support.

With respect to the numbers of fired shells - you could fire 100,000 rifle rounds at a concrete bunker and not inflict a single casualty. The caliber of weapons used has a bearing on the damage inflicted on fortified bunkers and positions, so quoting a random ratio of 1:4 means little given the smaller caliber of weapons and light artillery used by both sides. Where the ratio does matter is with collateral damage, since civilian areas are not fortified, and that can be seen in the higher civilian casualties on the Pakistani side during the exchange in October 2014.

Let me remind you where the argument started - it was with you saying that there should have been parity in damage caused because they use similar weapons. I have pointed out that the official position of Pakistan (so that you don't bring cosmic weapons, planet hopping space ships etc) is that Indian forces have used a lot more firepower. By any logic, that would mean disproportionate damage. As for the civilian casualties, I'm not aware of a significantly higher Pakistani civilian casualty rate. What is germane here is that the quantum is as important as quantity. if the BSF brings 3 times as many guns to the fight as compared to the Rangers, there is very little possibility of the Rangers coming out on top in any engagement.

On the contrary..you are on the wrong side of time and you time is running out.

In 67 years of your existence, you have already lost half your nation..which btw wants to do nothing with you anymore.
The other half stands on the precipice of destruction, embroiled in a bitter civil war.

Your Ideology of existence itself is consuming you.

Your economy lies in shambles.

Where as rest of the world, people are being uplifted from poverty..in Pakistan it is reverse trend..every year more and more percentage of your population entering into poverty.

You have nothing with which you can defeat the Indian nation and survive.

Don't worry about these things they will make us stronger, even loosing East Pakistan made us stronger. You on the other hand are living on crumbs thrown by the west and you call it prosperity. Every time I see a group young Indian men talking they are always talking about H1 Visas. This is their goal and aspirations. You have very shallow, western perspective on history and you cannot think outside your narrow tunnel vision. The west has decided that Indians will make better and loyal slaves than any other nation. BTW why are you folks are so fixated with Pakistan if it was such weak dying country, The fact that you come to a Pakistani forum to be abused shows your fixation. Go &uck yourself somewhere else and learn personal hygiene before you talk about anything else.

Last edited:
Ah a proud pakistani boasting his country's only achievement Toilets which is available to some pakistanis nevertheless its a great achievement for you guys after all one can't expect a descent Motorcycle manufactured in pakistan let alone cryo engine.
. Anyway did you ever heard about a charity called "HASB-I-MAMOOLI" which pakistan got in past in form of COMMODE TOILETS from their Amrikan masters,who is subsidizing toilets in pakistan now i think your pork eating brothers china.

Listen here, troll. I do not get enjoyment out of the suffering of others. Unlike you who is busy abusing someone about defecation while millions of your countrymen go about business on the streets and public spaces. I don't care what Pakistan produces. I literally do not. I do know that in India defecating in public is fast becoming a cultural norm and an accepted practise. Pretty soon, I'm sure some swamy submarine type fella will get up and say Indians always defecated in public, its the evil British that forced Indians to adopt the toilet.

Listen here, troll. I do not get enjoyment out of the suffering of others. Unlike you who is busy abusing someone about defecation while millions of your countrymen go about business on the streets and public spaces. I don't care what Pakistan produces. I literally do not. I do know that in India defecating in public is fast becoming a cultural norm and an accepted practise. Pretty soon, I'm sure some swamy submarine type fella will get up and say Indians always defecated in public, its the evil British that forced Indians to adopt the toilet.

You don't care what your country produces but are concerned where Indian defecate. Odd.

93000 soldiers or not but they were very hard working labours coz as a prisoner they were used in the making of Delhi - Mumbai highway for few days and heck we even force our personal bitch Gen. Niyazi to defecate in open.

Ah a new bharati as$ on the forum. Nice stories you have their. But they are pretty much useless with the tit for tat you guys are receiving at IB and LOC and would continue to receive for many many years to come. :lol:

No, you are not in a position for giving Tit for Tat response with $7 billion Defence budget can't even fight TTP which "officially" slaughtered more then 5000 pakistani soldiers inspite of using F16 to bomb your own people

Oh look who is talking. Same idiots who are getting molested by Maoists deep in the forests since 1967. :rofl:

yeah a law and order problem handled by paramilitary still we don't bomb them with laser guided munition and even the paramilitary is not get humiliated like P.A 5000 slaughtered by terrorist who wear over the ankle pajama and skullcap,the funny thing is they can blow things up at will INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS,MEHRAND AIR BASE heck they even blew P3 ORION so you better watch out next time could blow your village up and your farji army couldn't stop them.

yeah we should learn from "supa puwa" India which is being kicked and humiliated since last 4 decades by rag tag idiots living in jungles. So much humiliated that it is hard to keep even the count that how many those junglees have killed till today from 1967. Law and order problem. :lol:

1- you
are right but still a law and order problem although armed struggle is intensified in last decade during the misrule of UPA things are going to be chaged.
2-once again,unless they make the life of average lindian HELL like TTP in Pakistan the situation will be contained by paramilitary forces.But right now Pakistan is a complete hell because no cricket team is willing to visit Pakistan your cricket team roaming like nomads begging other countries to play at neutral venue though Pakistanis don't play any other games apart from hockey and cricket actually i don't feel sorry for people.

Lol a bharati getting orgasm from TTP. Unless they make life hell of average Indian. lol They have already made life hell of thousands of Indians whom they have killed in the past 4 decades. But supa puwa India is still waiting for them to make life hell a little bit more for more Indians. Again, Indians making fun of other's insurgencies with maoists in their own home. That sounds too shameless on your part. And we actually don't sorry for you and wish Maoists best of luck with happy hunting as they haven't make life hell for an average Indian. :D

1- Actually your wish is of no use bcz you are comparing relegious terrorist with Maoist who are concentrated in a little pocket of forests away from big settlements i know Pakistan don't have rainforest and its not 4 decades,compare death tolls of Maoist with i know they didn't blew any su30 or attacked any Sri Lankan player.
2- But things become quite different in Kashmir here we (ARMY) put our Boot on your Jugular vain(rivers) making electricity and supply it to Jammu and heck we even piss at will on your jugular vain 2014 only more then 60 pakistani nationals are slaughtered by Us and this figure is official and doesn't include unofficial i say so bcz i have seen it trust me.
3-Not only me not even Saudi Arabia is sorry for you even the SHIAS of India civilian or in the Army are actually happy.

First learn to quote me kid. :rofl:

And where the hell is your spell checker. Not working like your peanut size brain? Maoists are easily killing your paramilitary and ruling vast areas in India. And this is happening since past 4 days. From 1967 to be precise. And killed 60 of our civilians. Where? In some sh!tty bollywood movie? Anyways it is good to see you taking pride in killing civilians. We expect this only from you since you are the lowest of the lowest in the whole humanity. About Kashmir. Well we have 35% of it with us. 35% of your atoot ang in our hands. And we are proud of that. After all we occupy 35% of supa puwa India's atoot ang. As for your shias and Indian army. Who the f cares about them.? We are giving them appropriate response on LOC and IB and that is enough for us.

stay on topic guys ... this thread is not for discussing toilets i guess

This shows india never ever can be our friend just forget it deal with india adression and expose india in media and internationaly

this thread is so typical of pakistanis...when they tried kargil occupation they got their arses shot off so bad that some of their generals they started claiming it wasn't the Pak army but mujahideen that was involved...except India taped Musharraf phone call proving the contrary and then the same generals had to arrange for retrieving pak soldier bodies from there with Indian help! I mean how low is that to even deny your own soldiers their military identity and call them terrorists!

Now this is what happened last week - **** soldiers started firing across the border to create diversion for sneaking their jihadi brothers in - except the Indians fired back so intense and accurate that the four advance guard Pak soldiers who had stepped forward across Pak line were shot. The Pak side then wanted to rerive their bodies except they got scared with the Indians still firing - so what do they do? they raise the white flag and ask for a cease fire meeting.

Indians allowed this and the Pak guys carried of their fallen comrades. Then to cover their behinds the Pak side start whining that Indians fired after asking for white flag meeting!

Pathetic fools!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom