What's new

Indian Army exposed in spending secret funds for anti Pak operations

tumblr_mgp2u9l5em1r6z8fqo1_250.gif

Yes,They know that they can't fight against us on (LOC).

Just Killing Innocent People is dream of Indian Army,Like in Kashmir.

Now World knows Indians are responsible for terrorism.

Yes,They know that they can't fight against us on (LOC).

Just Killing Innocent People is dream of Indian Army,Like in Kashmir.

Now World knows Indians are responsible for terrorism.
Yah the mastermind of 9/11 was enjoying his days in our country

According to Indians the whole Pakistani nation is a terrorist country.......:toast_sign:
Wrote in many threads...but Indian never accept that they provide....training, money and support to terrorists in Pakistan to destabilize this country (Now Truth is coming from their own peoples)......and i am sure even now many Indians here will give some bullshit reasons that they are doing this for this and that..........
According to Indians to eliminate the terrorism in Pakistan....is to support some group of Talibans who are mostly Criminals to attack on Pakistani Army and their installations....

Not according to indians , Chinese also think, Uncle SAM, Europe and list goes on.....

The Indian perspective

"Pakistan for some time has always used Kashmir as a second front, and Pakistan has over the years financed problems for India on that side of the border. And you can carry that into many dimensions....."

This is not the Indian policy of the 80s and 90s. The policies are way more aggressive. So tinkering in J & K will lead to India tinkering everywhere else. In case, things get bad post 2014, there will be a lot of 'moral' support for Balochistan and Sindh.

TTP are a bunch of idiots. They are better dealt with by the PA. We want nothing to do with them.

So what do you think about your Ex Army Chief admitting openly in the media that Indian Military was & is paying the politicians of India to not to back down from Kashmir issue. To me it looks like your politicians can't defend Kashmir because even they know that India has illegaly occupied Kashmir.

TTP are bunch of idiots but you country supports them no matter what you say or think.

And as far as your support to the rented terrorists goes Pak Army & Intel Agencies are dealing with that really well.

Indian perspective is always filled with lies & propaganda if one thing is the truth with it 1000’s & 1000’s of lies will be attached & then your corrupt media will do the rest by making the lies look ever more lies.

So what do you think about your Ex Army Chief admitting openly in the media that Indian Military was & is paying the politicians of India to not to back down from Kashmir issue.

It is far more nuanced than your take. He said the army was funding programs to be launched by politicians from the army funds(outside state budgetary allocations), not necessarily paying politicians from their own pockets. Consider this before you go all loco over this, the army has several time paid of militants & won them over to their side, a tactic used by the U.S. very successfully in Iraq. Here the idea was to use these secret funds to prevent actions like stone throwing, sloganeering & others such which are paid for by the militant leaders. This is just doing the opposite.

So what do you think about your Ex Army Chief admitting openly in the media that Indian Military was & is paying the politicians of India to not to back down from Kashmir issue. To me it looks like your politicians can't defend Kashmir because even they know that India has illegaly occupied Kashmir.

TTP are bunch of idiots but you country supports them no matter what you say or think.

And as far as your support to the rented terrorists goes Pak Army & Intel Agencies are dealing with that really well.

Indian perspective is always filled with lies & propaganda if one thing is the truth with it 1000’s & 1000’s of lies will be attached & then your corrupt media will do the rest by making the lies look ever more lies.

Propaganda is exactly that, propaganda. It depends on how well others are convinced. Indian Army chief has not said they pay politicians. Get your facts right and read what that is about. And seriously, its an intelligence agency. They pay 100s of guys. I will be surprised if they don't pay.

As for your belief on support for TTP goes. We are not a bunch of idiots. The Baloch and Sindh are nationalist movements, territorial in nature and bound by geography. TTP are a bunch of retards who are ideology based. We are extremely happy if the PA kicks their ***.

If you have read my earlier posts, you will realise my stand. The PA is what stands between India and the bunch of idiots running around in your western/northern areas. So hope it does that well, instead of some idiot politicians on your side of the border asking for talks with them.

Propaganda is exactly that, propaganda. It depends on how well others are convinced. Indian Army chief has not said they pay politicians. Get your facts right and read what that is about. And seriously, its an intelligence agency. They pay 100s of guys. I will be surprised if they don't pay.

As for your belief on support for TTP goes. We are not a bunch of idiots. The Baloch and Sindh are nationalist movements, territorial in nature and bound by geography. TTP are a bunch of retards who are ideology based. We are extremely happy if the PA kicks their ***.

If you have read my earlier posts, you will realise my stand. The PA is what stands between India and the bunch of idiots running around in your western/northern areas. So hope it does that well, instead of some idiot politicians on your side of the border asking for talks with them.

TTP will probably manage to break up Pak in course of time and create a trans Durand Pakhtoonistan. That's fine for India..
Rump Pakistan with Punjab / Sindh ( If KP and FATA goes, can Balochs be far behind) will still act as a physical buffer between us and the untamable Central Asian tribes.

To act as the buffer between the Gangetic Hindu heartland and the wild west has been the traditional fate of Punjab and Sindh, and they will continue to do so. History repeats in endless cycles.

Not according to indians , Chinese also think, Uncle SAM, Europe and list goes on.....

Really....Chinese also think......:omghaha:.....When did you peoples stop lying......and came out from your heated heart.....stop giving smoke:sleep:.....and Rest others i will just say don't see others with your eyes.....don't always put your words to others mouth its like putting your guns to others shoulders.....:toast_sign:

where is pig sharif??? does this pig know this..or he will keep on doing below job to india aka most fu**kin nation (MFN) :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom