What's new

Indian Army denies any cross-border raid, denounces false media reports - TOI

Replace your last part of the sentence with something like a Pakistan talking about terrorism :lol: :lol:
There was a good reason for SL trooper attacking your Prime Minister;

LTTE in SL

MB in East Pak

Chakmas in Bangladesh

Maoists and killings of Nepalese royal family and the blockade on Nepal meddling in their domestic affairs.

Sindhudesh,Pashtunistan and now the dying BLA cocksuckers...

Occupation of IOK,Junagarh,Hyderabad and the attrocities and genocide commited there..

You should be ashamed.

Pathetic Indian Media as Usual. Just big mouth. Who need enemy when you have media like indian media. It keeps their nation in tension and made them Psycho. Even Indian don't like their own media & fragile reporting.

LTTE in SL

MB in East Pak

Chakmas in Bangladesh

Maoists and killings of Nepalese royal family and the blockade on Nepal meddling in their domestic affairs.

Occupation of IOK,Junagarh,Hyderabad and the attrocities and genocide commited there..

You should be ashamed.
He must have kicked his butt instead :lol:
Just like LTTE/India butt was kicked by Sri Lanka/Pakistan.

LTTE in SL

MB in East Pak

Chakmas in Bangladesh

You should be ashamed.

Don't get emotional dude hope you can make out who is this

Bs kr de bhai
In besharmoon ko shrm ni ani.
They have surpassed the limits of bollywood.
After getting their *** kicked by USA,Russia,China and now Pakistan, their mental conditions is out of order.

Tomorrow they will be killing Daood Ibrahim, then Hafiz Saeed.
Next day they will nuke Pakistan.

And we people on PDF will keep sending them Face palms but still they will claim, ''our secret sources say we have nuked you'' Hence we have nuked you :rofl:

Its better to create terror than offering p***** to every one ..............

F-16's , $300M economic aid you see any relation with the last part of your sentence :D

Mynmmar denies the Indian Army raid last year

TOI just pissed they not first to report it
Hell they claiming news on source's

Pakistan officially complaint to UN about
Indian cross border raids so these are not fantasies what you think
... According to media there were 3 Myanmar ops out of which 2 were denied, and one was acknowledged.
The Chandal Ambush aftermath ops was acknowledged by the Army and the other 2 were rubbished.

Don't give us this BS India time to time crosses border and conducted raids it official complaint by Pakistani's in UN

So PDF fanboys think it can't happen live in denial

http://www.dawn.com/news/782394/pakistan-accuses-india-of-12-kashmir-beheadings-report

What ever makes sleep better

Plz read the news yourself too.

"India accuses Pakistani troops of killing two of its soldiers on Jan 8, one of whom was beheaded. Pakistan has denied responsibility."

and reply of Pakistan was:

"Pakistan is reported to have accused India of beheading 12 soldiers and killing 29 civilians since 1998."

If these are what U meant by cross border raids then yes we both are equal as both has reportedly been doing that.

But if U meant this as cross border raid, where as unarmed civilians were killed in a village at border:

https://defence.pk/threads/shohda-e...ity-lanjot-village-azad-kashmir.386383/page-3

then for that we dont even need Special Forces as even our normal infantry guys can cross LOC and play havoc in any nearby village. But wud we like to do that? Ofcourse not.

Might be talking about those raids in 90's when his forces used to cross LOC to kill villagers along LOC. Remember this cowardly operation of IA in AJK??

https://defence.pk/threads/shohda-e...ity-lanjot-village-azad-kashmir.386383/page-3

This is not a cross border raid but is insult to any professional Army. Like I said crossing the border and killing unarmed civilians in nearby village is just halwa job even for any normal infantry guy of ours. But why shud we even do that?

Don't get emotional dude hope you can make out who is this

F-16's , $300M economic aid you see any relation with the last part of your sentence :D

That the best you can do ?

You have a president .. US banned from visiting because of crimes against humanity..:lol:

Whom Google labelled as a international terrorist..:lol:

Well, first time, I'm satisfied from press.
For official, army refused to disclose info, simply neither agreed nor denied. Loud Mouth media and GoI is at least this time keeping it shut instead of chest thumping.

Some morons expect to publicize info
Flights to North regions of Pak were cancelled temporarily I guess, which is enough to explain instead of bragging.

Still, I strongly disagree that Indian Army crossed LoC, it's propaganda. :D
@cerberus Come on, yaar, apne par pe kukhari mar rha hai. Apne liye hi dikkat hogi agar sahi hua.

First you feel frustrated by their psyco behavior,then you get angry and finally you feel pity for them.

The fact that Indians did believe this fairy tale even for a moment speaks volumes about how far they are from the reality on ground.

Man i feel that indian bullshit has conquered me....

I m giving up...
Goodbye toilets... daily showers and personal hygeine....i will miss you but media is too strong here

Back
Top Bottom