What's new

Indian Army denies any cross-border raid, denounces false media reports - TOI

Pakistan First

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian Army denies 'cross-border surprise raid'
TNN | Sep 22, 2016, 12.33 PM IST

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...rprise-raid/articleshow/54460207.cms?from=mdr

NEW DELHI: Army sources denied reports in a web magazine on Wednesday that Indian forces had crossed over the Line of Control near Uri and eliminated 20 terrorists.

Sources maintained that no such action had been undertaken and the account was incorrect. The web magazine reported that 2 Para units had been flown across the LoC in helicopters to attack terrorists in the intervening hours of September 20-21.

The magazine report claimed that the casualty count could be as high as 200.

Indian Army denies 'cross-border surprise raid'
TNN | Sep 22, 2016, 12.33 PM IST

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...rprise-raid/articleshow/54460207.cms?from=mdr

NEW DELHI: Army sources denied reports in a web magazine on Wednesday that Indian forces had crossed over the Line of Control near Uri and eliminated 20 terrorists.

Sources maintained that no such action had been undertaken and the account was incorrect. The web magazine reported that 2 Para units had been flown across the LoC in helicopters to attack terrorists in the intervening hours of September 20-21.

The magazine report claimed that the casualty count could be as high as 200.
We're it says denies

The best TOI reported is from army sources
No official souces

Army neither accented it nor denied

I understand your mental condition and won't depress you further. Enjoy your happiness in La La Land.
Ohh why getting desperate I just pointed out what reported in media they never mentioned any official by sources

Pointed what written

We're it says denies

No official souces

That's how the Israeli's operate.Neither confirm nor deny .Just keep mum.It'd be for independent sources to confirm the veracity of the news given that Pakistani media doesn't seem to enjoy the kind of independence it used to .

latest

That's how the Israeli's operate.Neither confirm nor deny .Just keep mum.It'd be for independent sources to confirm the veracity of the news given that Pakistani media doesn't seem to enjoy the kind of independence it used to .
Mynmmar denies the Indian Army raid last year

TOI just pissed they not first to report it
Hell they claiming news on source's

The indian bollywood fantasy:lol:
Pakistan officially complaint to UN about
Indian cross border raids so these are not fantasies what you think

Ohh why getting desperate I just pointed out what reported in media they never mentioned any official by sources

Pointed what written

And which sources (official or unofficial) revealed cross-border attack by indian special forces?

I rest my case.

We're it says denies

No official souces

Right now IA has no liberty either to accent it or deny it. Coz if they accent it then proofs wud be asked and if deny it then they wud be asked that what have U done till now. IA wud just keep mum as the earlier version of the news serves their purpose as it had made many out there hibernate in a fairy land of the fantasy "Ghuss kar maarain gay" has actually been turned into reality.

And which sources (official or unofficial) revealed cross-border attack by indian special forces?

I rest my case.
That's what I said to fanboy like you Army never accepted neither denied

As for cross border raids India done it in past as well Pakistan complaint this to UN

Right now IA has no liberty either to accent it or deny it. Coz if they accent it then proofs wud be asked and if deny it then they wud be asked that what have U done till now. IA wud just keep mum as the earlier version of the news serves their purpose as it had made many out there land in a fairy land of the fantasy "Ghuss kar maarain gay" has actually been turned into reality.
Their various reports in past including Pakistan that India conducted crossborder raids so I don't mind if they done it so at local level

Back
Top Bottom