What's new

Indian Army denies any cross-border raid, denounces false media reports - TOI

Their various reports in past including Pakistan that India conducted crossborder raids so I don't mind if they done it so at local level

I have yet to find any of such report. Whether it was post Parliament attack, post Mumbai attacks, Post Pathankot or now this Uri. I am still unable to digest this claim of urs as being sarcastic or factual. Plz elaborate.

Former Indian colonel and defense analyst Ajay Shukla has also refuted this planted news.

Indian fanboys ;

image.jpeg

I have yet to find any of such report. Whether it was post Parliament attack, post Mumbai attacks, Post Pathankot or now this Uri. I am still unable to digest this claim of urs as being sarcastic or factual. Plz elaborate.
Don't give us this BS India time to time crosses border and conducted raids it official complaint by Pakistani's in UN

So PDF fanboys think it can't happen live in denial

http://www.dawn.com/news/782394/pakistan-accuses-india-of-12-kashmir-beheadings-report

What ever makes sleep better

Don't give us this BS India time to time crosses border and conducted raids it official complaint by Pakistani's in UN

So PDF fanboys think it can't happen live in denial

http://www.dawn.com/news/782394/pakistan-accuses-india-of-12-kashmir-beheadings-report

What ever makes sleep better

12 beheadigs since 1998?

We have 5 deaths in just one raid just 3 years ago.

http://www.nationalturk.com/en/5-in...der-ambush-pakistan-denies-involvement-41334/

Go fool yourself with this "raid" even if indian army denies it.

I understand your mental condition and won't depress you further. Enjoy your happiness in La La Land.
I understand your mental condition and won't depress you further than Nawaz did it in UN. Enjoy your happiness in La La Land :D:D

Why war. If India want to become super power then it should be responsible too. War is not the answer and Pakistanis don't hate Indians. Mooodi should calm down

I understand your mental condition and won't depress you further than Nawaz did it in UN. Enjoy your happiness in La La Land :D:D

As per you wat he did wrong. These are not terrorists but kashmiris... We support them. So what. We are not afraid

An Indian talking about Mental condition is like a prostitute talking about dignity and honor :lol:

Replace your last part of the sentence with something like a Pakistan talking about terrorism :lol: :lol:

Bs kr de bhai
In besharmoon ko shrm ni ani.
They have surpassed the limits of bollywood.
After getting their *** kicked by USA,Russia,China and now Pakistan, their mental conditions is out of order.

Tomorrow they will be killing Daood Ibrahim, then Hafiz Saeed.
Next day they will nuke Pakistan.

And we people on PDF will keep sending them Face palms but still they will claim, ''our secret sources say we have nuked you'' Hence we have nuked you :rofl:
Lol this is funny. Ajay Shukla is ridiculing fools like @cerberus on Twitter about this imaginary raid.

Replace your last part of the sentence with something like a Pakistan talking about terrorism :lol: :lol:
Its better to create terror than offering p***** to every one ..............

Back
Top Bottom