What's new

Indian Army Chief answer to Pakistan Journalist

Your blatant hatred is the proof that General Musharaff is the MAN and why would I compare a commando to this sissy of yours.:rofl:

are you matured enough...you are saying the person who riskk lives of thousand of your army personnel in kargil war if he was hero in your view than you don't love your army brothers...you only sees them like toys...wake upp buddy...Your General knew all along that India will take of kargil again and it will cause great loss for Pakistan but he choose war for his own benefits

are you matured enough...you are saying the person who riskk lives of thousand of your army personnel in kargil war if he was hero in your view than you don't love your army brothers...you only sees them like toys...wake upp buddy...Your General knew all along that India will take of kargil again and it will cause great loss for Pakistan but he choose war for his own benefits
Like I said earlier to one of your compatriots, I am not going to entertain cyber warriors like you here, find some one else to fight Kargil with you....weirdos!

Perpetual Peace.
Wouldn't the flip side to that offer imply that until India compromises, Pakistan will continue to remain in a state of turmoil?

So where exactly is the incentive for India to 'compromise'?

A hostile neighbour is never in the interest of any nation, especially if that hostile neighbour has the capability and resources to cause serious damage.
How is it applicable to India alone and not Pakistan?

Like I said earlier to one of your compatriots, I am not going to entertain cyber warriors like you here, find some one else to fight Kargil with you....weirdos!

Nada muy amigo. Kargil has been fought and lost (by you) already! That is already done and dusted. :D

Indian army chief slapped by Pakistan - YouTube

how is this for a slap!!! and i am not even going to post any Musharraf related stuff here. so indian army cheif got his 2 minutes of fame now time to go back and do some work i guess!

i like how the current indian chief lies and cries! lol i guess he learnt something while being information minister during kargil.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom