What's new

Indian Army can take out 26/11 Conspirators in Pakistan : VK Singh

Whether Pakistan might survive or not but even with conventional capability,the destruction we will bring upon you will leave you stranded for the next hundred years.

No offence but the war might lead to the genocide of indian armed forces and people at the hand of civilian pakistanis.

You didn't read my point, the next war will be within Pak, it has little do to with India.

Even in case of a full-fledged non-nuclear war, nope, not much damage to India, which is why your countrymen including your foreign secretary cry nuclear even at little border skirmishes. Pak does not even have the ability to sustain a full fledged war for any significant time given its situation and weak economy.

Given your recent fuel shortages, do you even have the fuel required? How are your strategic reserves doing?

Your fantasies about what might happen to Indian forces is comical, so I don't see any reason to take offense.

You didn't read my point, the next war will be within Pak, it has little do to with India.

Even in case of a full-fledged non-nuclear war, nope, not much damage to India, which is why your countrymen including your foreign secretary cry nuclear even at little border skirmishes. Pak does not even have the ability to sustain a full fledged war for any significant time given its situation and weak economy.

Your fantasies about what might happen to Indian forces is comical, so I don't see any reason to take offense.

This is your fantasy,considering that we are talking about india.

I can believe that we are not living in earth but mars,infact i can even believe that indian are brave people but i won't believe that India can ever make an offensive into Proper Pakistan.

Please read my earlier post as to why India will never nuke Pakistan even if Pakistan emptied its arsenal on india.

This is your fantasy,considering that we are talking about india.

I can believe that we are not living in earth but mars,infact i can even believe that indian are brave people but i won't believe that India can ever make an offensive into Proper Pakistan.

Please read my earlier post as to why India will never nuke Pakistan even if Pakistan emptied its arsenal on india.

Sure, I could do with more laughs on a Saturday evening. Please link it or let me know the thread and post number.

What US selling is not the question. But the question is why is Pakistan always taken for granted? Saudis have included your name in the list of countries that fight for Saudis in Yemen and forget to inform you.:lol:

It is you who are the clowns in international politics and not Indians. Let me tell you, all your bravado is only against India because you made clear that your nukes are India specific. I bet you guys cannot take even on Afghanistan. Have you forget how Hamid Karzai treated Pakistan?
What did Hamid do?
Anyways it doesnot matter because now there is pro Pak govt.
Talking about topic you can only talk big.

Osama was different case and we are ally of USA and Pakistani didn't want to take credit of taking out Osama ever. But if you try the moment you enter border your forces will face hell

:lol: Hell...you guys are overestimating yourselves just because you have nuclear bombs? Let me tell you in case of a war Pakistan will not dare use nuclear bombs because Pakistan very well knows that India will retaliate with full force.

Nukes are just show piece

What did Hamid do?
Anyways it doesnot matter because now there is pro Pak govt.
Talking about topic you can only talk big.

You don't know Hamid Karzai or are you guys conveniently trying to forget him.

Let me refresh your memory

Karzai accuses Pakistan of supporting terrorists - The Washington Post

:lol: Hell...you guys are overestimating yourselves just because you have nuclear bombs? Let me tell you in case of a war Pakistan will not dare use nuclear bombs because Pakistan very well knows that India will retaliate with full force.

Nukes are just show piece

You don't know Hamid Karzai or are you guys conveniently trying to forget him.

Let me refresh your memory

Karzai accuses Pakistan of supporting terrorists - The Washington Post
I thought he captured FATA :lol:

Your poodle could do the same which you do....... accusing and barking.

I thought he captured FATA :lol:

Your poodle could do the same which you do....... accusing and barking.

:lol: Good that you now remembered Hamid Karzai. Now calling names show that you have nothing to contribute. I refuse to go down to your level.

:lol: Good that you now remembered Hamid Karzai. Now calling names show that you have nothing to contribute. I refuse to go down to your level.
What I stated are facts no matter which language I used.
You cannot deny them.
Let me state them again in my official tone.
Karzai was pro India.
Karzai never attacked or captured any part of Pakistan.
Karzai only accused Pakistan and nothing else.

But sadly Pakistan is still in 2 pieces now in 2015....and could become 3 due to Baloch...well you never know....

Not happening, and after 1 gazillion years don't say nobody told you not to invest in this dream.

What a pathetic state of affairs. India should have responded when the issue was hot. Sprouting nonsense after all these years shows complete lack of spine to accept damage in order to inflict death upon the enemy. Right from kargil, parliament, and 26/11. So pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom