What's new

Indian Army can take out 26/11 Conspirators in Pakistan : VK Singh

But sadly Pakistan is still in 2 pieces now in 2015....and could become 3 due to Baloch...well you never know....
You better worry about your own country which may become 7 countries.

You really should not be doing this - Making fun of Pakistan. Ever heard of the saying? "People who live in glass houses should not be throwing stones". Do you know what that means? Let me educate you. Read on ........... !

Take The Poo To The Loo: Indian PSA Discourages Public Defecation (VIDEO)

indashit2.jpg

The stats:

WHO | Fast facts
I live in a full furnished 1.11 crore flat in kharghar, which u can only dream off......so mere ghar ki parwhaa mat karo bhaisaab:coffee:....hamare desh mein log marr nahi rahe hai....par aapke desh mein daily log marte hai....:cry:.....we are humans afterall....life is precious..... Please protect people of ur country, then ur sovereignty, and then ye vs vs karna:pop:

@PoKeMon
it is good that you are deleting your insulting posts but try to avoid them in the first place
maybe tomorrow it might not matter if you deleted your offensive posts or not
@Irfan Baloch
I dont care if they may or may not, the reason I deleted few of them is because they insult not only that idiot (who is continously insulting ved(hindu equivalent of Quran)), but also the religion of many other respectable members on this platform and across the world.

I haven't deleted the one which target him only. Let him bring out the ved and vedic logic, I will come up to rip him off. Enough of this long rope given to some fanatics in disguise of TTA. They abuse their rank to troll.

Its good to see you looking out for deleted posts as well, though hundreds of un-deleted abusing posts are still around.

Last edited:
Barking dogs, seldom bite. btw taking out a few individuals of any country in any country is not a big deal any tom, dick and indian can do it, but the real part is to have the balls to carry out such operation and then bear the backlash from the other side.
Please do not forget that coward jackals howl and bite too when their victim let its guard down. We got to be vigilant and stay awake. East Pakistan, and now FATA and Balochistan (though things are improving ever since General Rahil took over) are prime examples of what our mortal enemy is capable of achieving. Never ever underestimate your enemy.

Please do not forget that coward jackals howl and bite too when their victim let its guard down. We got to be vigilant and stay awake. East Pakistan, and now FATA and Balochistan (though things are improving ever since General Rahil took over) are prime examples of what our mortal enemy is capable of achieving. Never ever underestimate your enemy.

Right, we like to get on high horses very quickly

does that allow you to enjoy burning christians and shias and minorities or does that allow you to forget your own peoples who are starving in **** land?? bakchodi na kar.......... stick to the topic Maulana :
Put some ice in your under wear to keep cool your burning ***....

And try to talk with sense. Dont behave like typical idiot indian on pakistani forum.

People like VK Singh need to STFO... By talking all these stories after retirement suits no better to anyone, just to gain some political mileage. Maybe or Maybe not India has capability. But the dhotis/sarees in Parliament have no guts to take such decisions. It needs someone like Indira Gandhi to take decision...Less Talk and More Action.... With people like AK, SOGA, Maun mohan...what could we expect, such politicos and statements actually mock fun of us at international stage.

OMG hahahaha poop video was hilarious. hahahaha i'm still laughing.

in the mumbai attack i remember when our mujaheddin were shooting their guns and when the bullets hit the indian's large intestine, the impact of the bullet send the accumulated poop in their intestine flying in all directions. that's the reason the poor freedom fighters couldnt clear the land of more people. indian's are like skunk, they have an inbuilt defence mechanism of stinking accumulated poop which protects them. we need to equip our soldiers with gas masks to protect them from this form of bio-chemical warfare from the indians!!! they can store large amounts of poop in them like a septic tank because of the lack of toilets in the country. the average indian can hold more than 40 liters of poop in him!! talk about evolution huh.

OMG hahahaha poop video was hilarious. hahahaha i'm still laughing.

in the mumbai attack i remember when our mujaheddin were shooting their guns and when the bullets hit the indian's large intestine, the impact of the bullet send the accumulated poop in their intestine flying in all directions. that's the reason the poor freedom fighters couldnt clear the land of more people. indian's are like skunk, they have an inbuilt defence mechanism of stinking accumulated poop which protects them. we need to equip our soldiers with gas masks to protect them from this form of bio-chemical warfare from the indians!!! they can store large amounts of poop in them like a septic tank because of the lack of toilets in the country. the average indian can hold more than 40 liters of poop in him!! talk about evolution huh.

Well off the topic..still

India definitely needs some septic tank cleaners....Send in your army coz they are fit for doing just that....

Hell your army could not even detect helicopters landing in their backyard (Abbottabad) ...

Back
Top Bottom