What's new

Indian-American woman detained while walking, police question her immigration status

I'm confused as to why an event happening to a person in the US, pertaining strictly to US regional affairs and policies saw a thread on the matter started outside of the Americas section:what:.
The OP is a known bot/troll he never replies to anyone he only opens threads for trolling and he's really good at it.

Jee. Indian's are a superace. They do better in USA then even the White Americans. At median income of $88,000 they are topping the charts.

main-qimg-c4f35178e16d7338461353db47a7b4bd-c

Therefore what should happen when you get 1.3 billion of them working together in their own homeland. Miracles?

Yeh, sure. The Indian's in America are the 'cream' of Indian society and thus cannot be used as a benchmark. The average Indian is too poor or downtrodden to reach America. If he did those great stats touted by Indian's would come crashing down as reality woud bite from the Ganga in America.

And those cops treated this Hindu migrant better then she would treat the untouchables. At least she can invest in some skin lightening cream but the poor untouchables have to wait to be reincarnated again.

@Providence

I'm confused
Probably jurisdiction issue - trying to avoid state lines. He knows your the High Sherif in (North America) that section - so he might be a a 'outlaw' avoiding your wrath.

Everybody must cooperate with security personals when it comes about country's security.

Trump supports wont ask if you are Indian or Pakistani Before ... they will bully and later find out , they care if you have white skin , no other skin color can live peacefully in US until Trump is living in Orange House ..
16299028_1486044511428382_6641617304683247093_n.jpg

I have lived in Maryland and racist cops should be the least of your worries.

Trump supports wont ask if you are Indian or Pakistani Before ... they will bully and later find out , they care if you have white skin , no other skin color can live peacefully in US until Trump is living in Orange House ..
in that case i wont to to America ~!

It seems to me, Andhra/Telangana state affluent and even lower middle class parents aspire their kids to land in USA somehow.
in Andhra/Telangana its a status symbol !

She doesn't have much of a legal standing.

Maryland has a Stop and Frisk law:

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/f...on=4-206&ext=html&session=2015RS&tab=subject5

But Bel Air Police Department has the responsibility to investigate "suspicious" activities. African Americans have gotten shot for not having ID...

Here's the local news station reporting:

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/...ration-status-questioned-in-own-neighborhood/

There is a trend in closet racists who have become emboldened by President Trump's victory. But these people have been living before and even without him being elected.

For those with nothing better to do than lament, how's the Netherlands treating you?
Your link says that the police may stop you , if they reasonably suspect you of carrying a hidden handgun.

Is it really legal to stop and interrogate anyone for no reason at all and ask for ID at any time?....maybe true but seems really un-democratic...(Pls ignore my remark at Kaptaan..it us not meant to you)

The average Indian is too poor or downtrodden to reach America

So is the average Pakistani...so poor and downtrodden they pretend to be Syrians to get into Europe....but I don't see them topping any charts anywhere ( at least not the right kind of charts)...it is not just the cream of India but the cream of every country that gets to America....our cream is obviously more talented than your cream....how do you manage to degrade every debate to tu tu main main?

Last edited:
Your link says that the police may stop you , if they reasonably suspect you of carrying a hidden handgun.

Is it really legal to stop and interrogate anyone for no reason at all and ask for ID at any time?....maybe true but seems really un-democratic...(Pls ignore my remark at Kaptaan..it us not meant to you)

The Stop and Frisk Law I linked was to dispel any thought that anyone can be stopped at random.

The Officer approached her on the basis of the original phone call over her "suspicious behavior". That itself is enough to begin an investigatory stop.

You don't have to have an ID on your body at anytime. However you will probably be asked to prove your identity by your name and address.

Bel Air is in Baltimore Country:

https://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/Agencies/police/community/stop2.html

The Officer is allowed the stop, but went beyond his permissible legal boundaries when he asked for immigration status as the Baltimore County Police dont have a mandate for that line of questioning unless the stop leads further down.

Most times a Police Officer isn't going to stop you at random. It is a hassle for a Police Officer and most will only intervene if they suspect a threat to the public or themselves. They'll pull up next to you at a stop light to tell you to slow down, put your seat belt on, your brake light is out, or nice drum set you have on your trailer.

It's best to ignore racists.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom