What's new

Indian-American woman detained while walking, police question her immigration status

ask a white man for proof of citizenship and then you will know

Erm .. are you kidding mate ?

The women didn't look like your quintessential "american". That there is a fact. So she was an obvious candidate for inquiry.

What do you want the police to do ? Don't ask anyone for proof because that fella might be an immigrant ? :lol:

Well i love the discourse among the nincompoops here. Discussing every shred of unverified reasons like arab lookalike to skin color to closet white supremacist majority in US to whatnot. Anything other than the on ground fact that she was walked back home when positively identified as US citizen.

The fact remains in-spite of how many such threads opened in umpteen forums, US is THE best go to place if you wanna emigrate to a "better" place. None would emigrate to china or russia or arabistan or where ever you think people are treated "nicely" if appropriate chance comes by.

:lol:
LOL, the countries you mentioned are not country of immigrants. Are they?

Erm .. are you kidding mate ?

The women didn't look like your quintessential "american". That there is a fact. So she was an obvious candidate for inquiry.

What do you want the police to do ? Don't ask anyone for proof because that fella might be an immigrant ? :lol:

so all unquintessential "American" should stick their passport on the forehead because with you logic they need to prove their citizenship to every cop they meet during the day, what is next you cant ride a bus unless; if you dont look like a quintessential "American"; you provide a proof of citizenship...next stop McDonald wont sell you meal unless you provide a proof...you know you are being stupid here

Every country is ultimately a country of immigrants at some point, except a few core ones in the African rift valley.

What's the criteria to decide if a country is that of immigrants ?

It is not you and I can decide which country is made of immigrants or not. Its only the country and its citizens can.

And neither Russia, China and any arab nation claim themselves as country of immigrants nor they encourage immigration to their country. Unlike US of A.

Regardless of racist attitudes Indians receive from white people they still worship them.

If that is so why is it that Chinese form the largest section of immigrant and non-immigrant visa seekers to the US? Surely they don't want to leave their glorious country behind for this materialistic superficial country?

Well i love the discourse among the nincompoops here. Discussing every shred of unverified reasons like arab lookalike to skin color to closet white supremacist majority in US to whatnot. Anything other than the on ground fact that she was walked back home when positively identified as US citizen.

The fact remains in-spite of how many such threads opened in umpteen forums, US is THE best go to place if you wanna emigrate to a "better" place. None would emigrate to china or russia or arabistan or where ever you think people are treated "nicely" if appropriate chance comes by.

:lol:

Yup. Got to love these sanctimonious posters who love holding a high horse or two over the US but would cheerfully stand in line and subject themselves to the indignities of a US visa interview and proudly brandish their green cards to their less privileged chums back home.

It is not you and I can decide which country is made of immigrants or not. Its only the country and its citizens can.

And neither Russia, China and any arab nation claim themselves as country of immigrants nor they encourage immigration to their country. Unlike US of A.

I asked you the criteria not an explanation ! Let me hear it !

Indian government is responsible for this as they have always tried to label Sikh disporsa in USA, Canada and UK as terrorist seeking refugee...in reality they were only escaping from Indian government persecution and desecration

Arabs dont wear turban..neither Pakistanis...the narrative that "sikhs are confused as Arabs or Muslims" was invented by Indian media again to cover up their previous anti-Sikh propaganda...India media first hand policy is to blame others...!
Dude. I live here alright. I have seen people calling Sikhs as you arab go back. It does not matter if Arabs wear turban or not. American General knowledge is weak. All they know is laden wore turban.

I asked you the criteria not an explanation ! Let me hear it !
1.The criteria are their descendants or themselves had moved from one territory to another to establish life. And
2. The genetic drift of their decedents have not changed through natural selective processes from the environment they resided from to the new environment.

If criteria (1) and (2) are both met then that person and their decedents are migrants in the new country.

Last edited:
An Indian-American woman, who has lived in the US for over 30 years, was stopped and asked about her immigration status while she was routinely walking in her neighbourhood in Maryland, as tensions and fear grow regarding US President Donald Trump's immigration policies.
*cough* "Their country, their rules" *cough*.
`

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom