What's new

Indian airforce jammed pakistani radars according to indian media

If that was the case they would have not turned back after 4 km of intrusion.
hey buddy listen to your DGISPR briefing from 10.54 onwards as per u r army IAF went till kpk BAlacot or w/e crossing whole of P()K and if u dont consider P()K in Pakistan May beee theeen u r narative is right :D

if Radars were jammed why they have to make a hasty exit ? dropping whatever payload on empty jungle ? the Madarsa still stand, no Leadership of Jaish is dead or their claims of their commanders been killed in strike comes in , so i think India media is just exaggerating as usual .

hey buddy listen to your DGISPR briefing from 10.54 onwards as per u r army IAF went till kpk BAlacot or w/e crossing whole of P()K and if u dont consider P()K in Pakistan May beee theeen u r narative is right :D

Bombs were dropped/released during high G turn return run back. Those bombs glided 20 km atleast over kashmiri airspace into KPK.

I live in azad kashmir. Muzaffarabad city . it is as much a pakistani city as gilgit, islambad lahore quetta or karachi.

I listen and belive dg ispr. He said 4km intrusion was there and bombs glided afterwards

A country whom defense minister, Foreign Minister, Interior Minister doesn't even know anything and the DG of the opponent country tell the details they're talking about jamming LOL. If the radars was jammed then how IAF aircrafts intercepted on 3 different locations?

https://www.abplive.in/india-news/p...-during-airstrike-in-pakistans-balakot-929237

If India did jam pakistani radars then this is grave lack off capability in PAF i will say, the americans did the same , during their raid.

PAF have to do something about electronic warefare, as indian side said they used it against PAF.
FAKE.

India does not have this level of capability. I have pointed out before (several times) that India cannot replicate Operation Neptune Spear - not even close.

American military capabilities are much ahead of that of any other country including Russia. Now-a-days, every tom, d*** and harry is claiming to have similar capabilities which is just hot vaporware.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom