What's new

Indian Air Force SU-30MKI Crashed - Pilots ejected.

Sir which thing is more worst IAF training or Russian a/c ??just look at the list of last 8 months samjh nahi aataa asal garbar kahan hai
Don’t blame the Russian stuffs all the time!!! And, never the Indian pilots for they’re damn good at the “software”!!! They can readily do some “IT work” to use the existing setup inside the cockpit to chat live while watching the Bollywood movies free!! And, all while flying which is damn boring anyway!!! What is flying other than setting up the flight path from point A to point B?!?!

The Soviet trainers affectionately called the Indian trainees as “cows in the cockpit” knowing fully well that something correlated to a cow is deemed auspicious in the Hindutuva mindset......

Last edited:
In indian mythology if a someone is killed for no apparent reason then his spirit keeps on haunting for the reason and eliminate his killer.

This is what I had written regarding the crow. If you remember in the airstrikes that were carried out by IAF on Pakistani territory had destroyed trees and a CROW.
Don’t know what you’ve said but a crow isn’t the bird you want to mess with due to some metaphysical reasons...

Sir thanx to india i lost all my faith on russian technology even SU 30 was once my most fav a/c.How could this is possible any trained airforce expanding so much did so many mistake again,again and again ???until indian find new ways to reaching depths of inefficiency which normal human brains cant fathom
Don’t blame the Russian stuffs all the time!!! And, never the Indian pilots for they’re damn good at the “software”!!! The Soviet trainers affectionately called the Indian trainees as “cows in the cockpit” knowing fully well that something correlated to a cow is deemed auspicious in the Hindutuva mindset......

Probably you deluded yourself guy compared all aircrafts crashes than included helos, Transportation planes ,

IAF have large indegenous capicity

We are getting C-130j
, P8i , Rafale ,LCA

Apache ,Dhruv Helos , lCH ,LUH,Chinooks
15-16 mki 's each year
There more on orders

IAF add it's 40+ new Fighters aircraft each year from 2019 itself

That include MKi's + Rafales+ LCA + mmrca 2
Itne aircraft milte hain to Randi Rona q krte ho phr k fauj ko kuch nai milta

In indian mythology if a someone is killed for no apparent reason then his spirit keeps on haunting for the reason and eliminate his killer.

This is what I had written regarding the crow. If you remember in the airstrikes that were carried out by IAF on Pakistani territory had destroyed trees and a CROW.
Basically, I stand right....

Sir thanx to india i lost all my faith on russian technology even SU 30 was once my most fav a/c.How could this is possible any trained airforce expanding so much did so many mistake again,again and again ???until indian find new ways to reaching depths of inefficiency which normal human brains cant fathom
Selling defense stuffs to India is like getting ready to set up an EOL (end of life) for that product....

Back
Top Bottom