What's new

Indian Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria leaves for Egypt.

can there be any sharing of information if Pakistan requested on rafale's?

I believe it can be done .... but it needs some steps to be taken by the Pakistani Army ... as I believe they are some what away from a warm relationship with the Egyptians , which is a question mark for me at least.

It has been started by a mutual special forces exercises but the way is still long .

I believe it can be done .... but it needs some steps to be taken by the Pakistani Army ... as I believe they are some what away from a warm relationship with the Egyptians , which is a question mark for me at least.

It has been started by a mutual special forces exercises but the way is still long .
Pakistani gov support Turkey, you cannot trust them with things like that.

Egypt has beef with Pakistan?

Historically Egypt, esp military, has been close to India since Gamal Abdel Nasser days as they look up to Nehru.

Pakistan is too religious and too strong of a civil society for Egyptian upper brass, they fear that kind of influence.

Today, Egypt's dictatorship is functioning as a puppet of KSA, they have sold out all their sovereignty for pennies.

Historically Egypt, esp military, has been close to India since Gamal Abdel Nasser days as they look up to Nehru.

Pakistan is too religious and too strong of a civil society for Egyptian upper brass, they fear that kind of influence.

Today, Egypt's dictatorship is functioning as a puppet of KSA, they have sold out all their sovereignty for pennies.
Arabs are a lost people

Been is not made by a bilib the arab...and Pakistani is way smarter than you slaves of the Yahood

Some of the Arabs, esp Levantine ones of former Shaam area, Syria. Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan believe they are Europeans and not Arabs. Or as they call themselves the now extinct race of Phoenicians.

Their regimes have brainwashed them to believe they are superior to their fellow Arabs, esp Khaleeji, Iraqi, Egyptian, and Yemenis.

Arabs are a lost people

There is a reason Egypt lost its advantage against Israel, and suffered humiliating defeats which it still has not recovered from.

When Egypt took Sinai, the soldiers partook in alcohol and belly dancers, when Israeli planes came in the middle of the night, Egyptian soldiers were all drunk and defenseless.

US worked for many years to neutralize Egypt from within and promote a disadvantageous ceasefire with Israel.

Nobody thinks that except retarded minority of Lebanese, same as only retards believe they are better than Khaleeji Arabs.

@ArabianEmpires&Caliphates
Can you please deal with this "knowledgeable" retard who is speaking out of his ***?

Also note that most dishes of the Levant are actually Turkish origin, from the Ottoman Empire. Similar to how Greek, Armenian, and Bulgarian culture is heavily Turkified, although they never admit it.

I have even heard an Levantine Arab (interestingly a Palestinian whose family became refugee in Jordan) talk about how Arabs and Greeks have a common origin, trying to negate the obvious Ottoman rule over them both.

If you want to see what Greeks think of Arabs, aside from their antics and harrassment of Syrian refugees. Take a look at Aesop's fables from Greece.

Fable 112 - The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs

One day, Hermes drove across the entire Earth a chariot filled with lies, villainy and fraud. And he distributed a small portion of

his cargo in each country he visited. But when he arrived in the country of the Arabs, the chariot suddenly broke down. The Arabs
believed he was carrying a precious cargo and so they stole the contents of his chariot. Hermes was then unable to carry on into
the countries of other peoples.

More than all other people the Arabs are liars and cheats. Indeed, there is not even a word for ‘truth’ in their language.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom