What's new

Indian Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria leaves for Egypt.

Amun

Reaction score
Country
Egypt
Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria will embark on a five-day bilateral goodwill visit to Egypt from December 24 seeking to boost defence ties between the two countries, officials said on Monday.

"The Chief of Air Staff is scheduled to visit various operational and training establishments of the Egyptian Air Force, and also interact with senior officials of the Egyptian Armed Forces," the IAF said in a statement.

The IAF chief will be on a bilateral goodwill visit to that country from December 24-28, it said.

"The visit would provide an impetus towards enhancing defence cooperation between the two air forces, as well as strengthening the long-standing bilateral relations between India and Egypt," the IAF said.

https://www.business-standard.com/a...isit-egypt-from-dec-24-28-119122301152_1.html

don't say that, its the crown jewel of aviation.

maybe convince them to not sell their Mirage to Pakistan!
or may be convince them to give their Mirage to Pak, as the whole universe know India has Tejas which superior to anything available in this universe..... Rememer Alien Uran Tashtari was spotted on top of Modi Res some time back....Aleins Interested in Tejas too...

tejas is a drama...
you do not know nothing......ask @Supercruising previously known as @tejaspoksperson...

Don't be naïve, India can produce some good systems.

There is a difference between can & could.

Even their “indigenous” non working platforms i.e: LCA, Teja etc are nothing more than bad assembling exercises ending in crapshoots.

There is a reason why india is one of the largest arms importer & not an exporter.

or may be convince them to give their Mirage to Pak, as the whole universe know India has Tejas which superior to anything available in this universe..... Rememer Alien Uran Tashtari was spotted on top of Modi Res some time back....Aleins Interested in Tejas too...
next teja will have space capability so I can understand the interest from intergalactic species.
You mean the possessors of Teja Bahadur still worried about 50+ years old mirages!!:undecided::bad:
NEVER, india will never bring teja to into the fight as it will give them an unfare advantage.

Egypt interested in Tejas,
I mean it could be, but more likely Egypt will purchase JF-17 for numerous reasons.

There is a difference between can & could.

Even their “indigenous” non working platforms i.e: LCA, Teja etc are nothing more than bad assembling exercises ending in crapshoots.

There is a reason why india is one of the largest arms importer & not an exporter.
They have the manpower and knowledge to produce fairly advanced systems even though some parts may be foreign.

East or West, teja is the Best.
No chance for JF 17.
Tejas isn't a bad aircraft, but it has production issues that are hindering its progression. If I was a country that has good relations with India and bad relations with China and need a LCA I would certainly buy a couple dozen on the condition I get TOT for Indian missiles like Astra.

Back
Top Bottom