What's new

Indian Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria leaves for Egypt.

Indian media is garbage, why read it? They try to get more viewers with bullshit stories, and mismatching headlines.

Simple, Turkey is overreaching in the Eastern med directly against Egypt, I will support an Arab country even if it is Christian well before I support Turkey.
Gaddafi wasn't perfect but he could call a spade a spade.

What's an "arab" lmao. Libyans are not arabs nor are anyone outside of the arabian peninsula, plus a little of iraq and Syria.

Tejas isn't a bad aircraft, but it has production issues that are hindering its progression. If I was a country that has good relations with India and bad relations with China and need a LCA I would certainly buy a couple dozen on the condition I get TOT for Indian missiles like Astra.
Think that country will most likely buy from Russia(or U.S) like Vietnam and other countries have been doing for decades.

Stop wasting mine buddy, if your people want to support Turkey on everything I will support India on everything as well.

This was quite entertaining. :rofl:

Bottoms up.

cowurine.jpg

Teach Egypt how to shoot down their own planes.

lol

Do you happen to know if there are other radar options for Tejas besides Elta hybrid? Don't know if Egypt would want to purchase something of Israeli origin.

Don't think there will be spare production capacity for Tejas for a few years to sell it elsewhere.

There is Uttam AESA in the works.

don't say that, its the crown jewel of aviation.

maybe convince them to not sell their Mirage to Pakistan!

I believe that Indian Air Force wants to transfer the Egyptian Air Force experience on the integrity between Rafale and MIGs.

I believe that Indian Air Force wants to transfer the Egyptian Air Force experience on the integrity between Rafale and MIGs.
can there be any sharing of information if Pakistan requested on rafale's?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom