What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian propaganda spin is worthless to pay any attention. What matters is how, when and where reponse will be given. Indians will cry the ocean and raise the sea level.

again denial :lol:

why biting the dust? like you had done wonders before..

still 200+ soldiers are burried in india which ur army refused to take back and ask your army to take them back coz they are biting the dust in india.

next time any TTP or BLA killed or behead ur soldier then dont beg for RIP

For your information we are not Bharatis you are acting like pissistanis everytime begging for RIPs for even small patakhas but celeberate death of Civilians if its Pakistan.

read the entire forum and you will see its everytime you Indians who look for RIPs.

if you cant respect our dead i would say we can show you our big tool for your dead. period.

From what I understand it was Hindu Kashmiris that tipped off Indian police, but even in that Operation, Kashmiris for the most part were not adequately armed. So 1965 doesn't debunk my claim, I can guarantee you if given firearms Kashmiris would replace firearms with those stones they typically throw at police.

In fact the stones were more effective than fire arms and nobody wants fire arms in Vally. In 1965, all population informed the JK authorities about the infiltration.

In fact there were no dearth of firearms. Since we 1990s we got 30K+ AKs and other weapon syetems. There were a separate thread about it here. Go through it.

What about the tip-offs we getting right now in Kashmir? you think shooting all these militants without the help of locals is easy?

Following a “tip-off” about the presence of militants, Bubgam village of Pulwama district was sealed by personnel of police’s Srinagar and Pulwama units

This is a example of a recent one we got, Pakistanis love to claim Kashmiris do not support India and love Pakistan but why are the locals helping us?

Some locals are bribed, given money, that's how it works. They are traitors or desperate looking for money, traitors in every population that sell information. Majority of Kashmiris have made their stand clear.

I support not only Pakistan, I support all the neighbours of india who live with bharati hegemony everyday of the year. Brahmins who choose hijras as their personal bodyguards won't understand this!
:lol: Some Pakistanis give him a biscuit. He is wagging his tail for your approval. :rofl:

Your soldiers have shown their true coward colors and they have never respected LOC and have seen lot of cowardly acts by your soldiers but you will pay the price

Respect for LOC ?

After what Mush did at kargil in 99 while the Indian PM was in Lahore it seems strange to hear such words.

Two can play a game.

They could easily rip Indian soldiers apart as well, wouldn't take much either. Indian soldiers inside Kashmir many of them are just walking around.

true if they dont mind laying down their lives....but Kashmiri's know GOI isnt going to give up the land. Pakistan has used this tactic and failed. Try a new one for a change.

Indian propaganda spin is worthless to pay any attention. What matters is how, when and where reponse will be given. Indians will cry the ocean and raise the sea level.
Raise the sea level :rofl:

Pakistan attacks, India cries and Bangladesh submerged. What a chain reaction. :lol:

Pissistanis propaganda will cry rivers if a pissistani killed on LoC by us or a cow crossed the pissistani land without paying bribe to a BSF pissistani

:lol: Some Pakistanis give him a biscuit. He is wagging his tail for your approval. :rofl:

You really don't get it? Most of the countries in the region dislike or hate you. Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and even Nepal (a Hindu country) which has sided with China all dislike and or hate India. You think all these countries are hating India and Indians all for Pakistan? In that case Pakistan's foreign diplomacy deserves an award.

East Pakistan nor Balochistan is or was disputed territory, Kashmir is. Don't try and draw comparisons, I can bring up the Muslim ruler of Hyderabad during Partition who wanted to join Pakistan, but Indian refused it and occupied Hyderabad in Deccan. This action debunks your whole claim on Kashmir, besides Instrument of Accession has never been proven nor any authentic document has been provided.
I am asking why you feel so much for Kashmiris ? Why didn't you show such concern for East Pakistan and Baloch people ?

Why you discriminated them to an extent that they are against you ?

Kashmir is in peace now. Tourism is booming. No bomb blast in recent months. Entire Kashmir is more peaceful than Karachi. then why do you want to ruin it ?

Pissistanis should take a painkiller since he is pissing the pissistanis further
Don't change name of your country. Its blasphemy. :D

You really don't get it? Most of the countries in the region dislike or hate you. Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and even Nepal (a Hindu country) which has sided with China all dislike and or hate India. You think all these countries are hating India and Indians all for Pakistan? In that case Pakistan's foreign diplomacy deserves an award.
China trades us in billions, Bangladesh trades us in billions, Indian investment in Sri Lanka is increasing, Myanmar is now cooperating with India. 82% of Chinese don't know about 1962 war. So I don't mind hate as long as they do trade.

Now should I come to your country and who all hates you ?

Some locals are bribed, given money, that's how it works. They are traitors or desperate looking for money, traitors in every population that sell information. Majority of Kashmiris have made their stand clear.

You paint a picture like it is black and white and we both know that is not the case just look across the LOC to Pak held Kashmir and I can show you various reports of riots and unhappy people. Over 6,000 Kashmiri youth have decided to join the Indian army now you can call it being a traitor or for money but nobody works for free in this world.

Faces of the waning war in Kashmir - Features - Al Jazeera English

This article tells you from a former militant view on the situation he faces just to make ends meet, there is no solution to Kashmir other than coming to the table and holding peace talks the sooner both parties accept this the less we will have of news such as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom