What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Pak is a Zinde Millet!!! As if a couple of skirmishes is enough to deter them!!! Even when the Ottoman Empire was going down one third of the male population became Shehits!!! These are the benchmarks we’re talking about....
How you know so many persian or Urdu words if all these words are also in Turkish language

Who is AG noorani ???again

Is he MEA ???:disagree:

He is your former Supreme Court advocate chaddi

Much credible than you and your wikipedia proof

Read UN Charter Askai chin Ladakh is Part if J&K :rofl::rofl:

Whatever. Pakistan never ceded any land to China

Case closed

PS: I am catholic

Chaddi can be a muslim too

It is a filthy ideology. Anyone from India can belong to it

So What i understand here is, u r trying to generalize your learning FROM GERMANY, on Pakistani people, emotions aside, though they are important part of human beings, What will you pay a person, Whose job is to give his/her life when necessary? Be straight as u claim to be, what price tag will u offer? Or accept if offered to u?

I am not doing this job, but if I had taken up this job then just the job salary and stipend/pension for my left over family when I am killed performing my job which is already part of the package. But again, it is hypothetical "emotional" question because I am not in this job and I have no wish to be in this job but those who are in that job knew pretty well that their job can lead to death.

He is your former Supreme Court advocate chaddi

Much credible than you and your wikipedia proof
LOL Credible ??? How ???It opinion based

See UN Charter Map
Shown by BBC just week back
_91767632_kashmir_map624.png

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-11693674

Whatever. Pakistan never ceded any land to China

Case closed
Doesn't Change It Altered China Tanked Kashmir Resolution :-)
Chaddi can be a muslim too

It is a filthy ideology. Anyone from India can belong to it
:lol::lol::lol:

ary reporting:

Another success on the diplomatic front for Pakistan as Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi affirmed that Russia is willing to play a role of mediator over the Kashmir dispute.

LOL Lost cases in Supreme court he is lawyer

That doesn't take away the fact that he is an advocate and you are a chaddi

No But Askai chin Tell Chinese to vacate as it altered UNSC resolution

Tell that to chinese yourself since you lost territory to them in that sector in 1962 war

It Is It changed Territorial boundaries of Askai chin is J&K

Matters zilch for us since Pakistan never ceded any land to China

ary reporting:

Another success on the diplomatic front for Pakistan as Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi affirmed that Russia is willing to play a role of mediator over the Kashmir dispute.

wow, Another Defeat for Modi. PMIK Rocks !

Back
Top Bottom