What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

It has nothing to do with emotions soldiers are doing their jobs for what they are being paid they will follow every order of generals or their seniors officers you can say generals are coward etc
Soldiers can't invade any area without orders

But I think Pakistani people have become too much "emotional" in recent decades, in my view this is the biggest influence from the media on Pakistani society and that includes all media Bollywood movies and dramas and their copies made in lollywood movies and dramas. Until late 80s most people in Pakistan didn't have any kind of TV or exposure to movies and believe me pakistani people by "instinct" are NOT very emotional people but Indians are by "instinct" very emotional people, I realized it only by meeting indians students in Germany.

That is why "Mastan Khan" being a 60+ years old guy doesn't surprise me through his fiery and non-emotional critical posts because he represents blunt "non-emotional" attitude of earlier generations of indigenous peoples of Pakistan.

Last edited:
The current government in New Delhi is pretty much aggressive regarding Kashmir. While their predecessor Vajpayee had a more balanced and negotiating attitude, Modi doesn't share a shred of that kind of thinking. Within its first few months in power, UNGMOIP was asked to vacate their office in Delhi, i.e in simple language UN was shown the door. Neither India allow UN observers in Kashmir unlike Pakistan. This kind of attitude which sometimes looks close to sheer arrogance comes from the popular opinion among strategy makers that UN is a toothless organization and lost its significance long long ago.
And also from the fact that, Indian economy has become so strong, and India's backdoor diplomatic channel with European powers and not less the US is so strong that any kind of economic sanctions can be taken care of.

Modi hasn't expelled UNMOGIP from India yet (hope he tries to do that too), and India does not let UNMOGIP monitor LoC since 1972. Nothing has changed. If I remember correctly, they were asked to vacate that house in Delhi over rental issues.

India has overestimated it's clout and it can potentially backfire. India has strong diplomatic and economic clout but whether or not that clout is strong enough to bend international rules in favour of India remains to be seen. The way International Press has responded to Modi's actions in Kashmir, however, suggests that he has overplayed his hand and probably bitten off more than he can chew.

Modi hasn't expelled UNMOGIP from India yet (hope he tries to do that too), and India does not let UNMOGIP monitor LoC since 1972. Nothing has changed. If I remember correctly, they were asked to vacate that house in Delhi over rental issues.

India has overestimated it's clout and it can potentially backfire. India has strong diplomatic and economic clout but whether or not that clout is strong enough to bend international rules in favour of India remains to be seen. The way International Press has responded to Modi's actions in Kashmir, however, suggests that he has overplayed his hand and probably bitten off more than he can chew.
But the message is clear. After Shimla agreement India wont allow anyone to mediate. Rest we will see. My only concern is how Modi manages the law and order situation in Kashmir after the shutdown gets a bit loosened up. As far as International media is concerned, let me tell you a simple fact; these men in Delhi today simply don't care.

But the message is clear. After Shimla agreement India wont allow anyone to mediate. Rest we will see. My only concern is how Modi manages the law and order situation in Kashmir after the shutdown gets a bit loosened up. As far as International media is concerned, let me tell you a simple fact; these men in Delhi today simply don't care.

LOC/SHIMLA have gone

Regardless of result ...the issue has now been internationalized.....not bilateral anymore....Thank you Modi.

This crazy Chae Wala ....claiming today that "the matter was under the table for 70 years ...I have done what could not even think...now We should look at the other Part....."

So he clearly indicating his offensive plan of taking war into Azad Kashmir....do you think Pakistan will let it happen?
Aren't you guys saying the same since decades?
Both countries claim the other side.

You Will get Disappointment Tomorrow nothing Else You Will see It yourself

Prediction India And Pakistan Should Solve it bilaterally That Will ne Statement

We will see. My only concern is how Modi manages the law and order situation in Kashmir after the shutdown gets a bit loosened up. As far as International media is concerned, let me tell you a simple fact; these men in Delhi today simply don't care.

Modi's action will have unintended and unanticipated consequences. If you believe that Pakistan will let Modi get away with it so easily, then let me tell you my friend, you are wrong.

Yes, we know the men in Delhi do not care much about International Media, Law or perception, but we have everything to gain from it and nothing to lose. Modi indeed is a blessing in disguise for Pakistan and Kashmiris.

You get Disappointment Tomorrow nothing Else You Will see It yourself
Read post #119

Yes, we know the men in Delhi do not care much about International Media, Law or perception, but we have everything to gain from it and nothing to lose. Modi indeed is a blessing in disguise for Pakistan and Kashmiris.
Listen Your version Is Not international Law

Askai china Which Part Of Chinese control is a Part Of J&K Map In UNSC Chatter itself

Countries Who themselves infringed in J&K territorial integrity Don't have moral authority To challenge Indian Constitutional Laws With Indian controlled Kashmir

w. S. Khan was so no so unright, a little bit overestimated or maybe he counted also the deaths by the recent bombing series? and so many did labelled him as a traitor!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom