What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

News of IAF crossing LOC coming close to Karachi, how true is this?
Asking this in view of DG ISPR & PM warning and cautioning against any type of action by India.
Thanks

Guys, I know this news on Karachi is fake and I confirmed it through friends, but this gives us a right to attack them ... then we can show the world this what happens when you spread fake news because in the beginning we thought it was real.

Guys, I know this news on Karachi is fake and I confirmed it through friends, but this gives us a right to attack them ... then we can show the world this what happens when you spread fake news because in the beginning we thought it was real.

So ja bhai. Better still play Civilization with Nuclear Gandhi. Why so much anger?

News of IAF crossing LOC coming close to Karachi, how true is this?
Asking this in view of DG ISPR & PM warning and cautioning against any type of action by India.
Thanks

It is faker than Kim Kardashian's butt implants.

So ja bhai. Better still play Civilization with Nuclear Gandhi. Why so much anger?

Let's not talk about yourself here, I bet you take all your issues out by renaming some arab country as Pakistan and then nuking them and showing them who is boss.

That's sad actually. Lol.

Let's not talk about yourself here, I bet you take all your issues out by renaming some arab country as Pakistan and then nuking them and showing them who is boss.

That's sad actually. Lol.

Nobody plays as nuclear Gandhi. you play against him. sheesh. the level of knowledge, I tell you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom