What's new

Indian actress Sonakshi Sinha's gets hate mails from Pak fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if he said he wants to kiss her does that means anything ? nope in all reality Sonakshi and Mr Pashtoon will never meet and this virtual war will end as another thread on PDF that had huge traffic just before a key game

whatever she did was ugly which make her ugly..it dont matter how you percieve her look..its mentality which matter

Yeah, ugliness depends on mentality not looks. But this was not his intention. omar and pashtunpak are proving that.

Indians are there to build Afghanistan and we are most favored by them but you can't fit your sickness there so kicked you out. :lol:

Lol their country gets drone attacked by USA and Pakistani still claim to be NATO's ally!! And not just any ally a very important one too

Time pass before the final I guess every one is coming to get psyched up for game

But I doubt Sonakshi would have been an actor if she was not daughter of a prominent actor , she is not as pretty as many other actress of her generation - she just is not stand out per say

Only idiots will think that anybody can be in Bollywood and remain successful on basis of looks and not talent. But I don't expect anything better from you. BTW, stop watching Indian movies and using Indian actors as your avatar..

Lol their country gets drone attacked by USA and Pakistani still claim to be NATO's ally!! And not just any ally a very important one too

:lol: All those went to insecurity. He first have to decide whether he is Afghan or Pakistani. But its quite strange in such modern era from where these few guys got such lessons!!!!

:lol: All those went to insecurity. But its quite strange in such modern era from where these few guys got such lessons!!!!

It's all about colour mate.. After all the drones are flown by Gooras.. :woot:

and they can also easily identify when their hands are dirty or not..

Sewag's beating pain on pak is still there. If India wins today, pain get worse. There may not be any cure.

It's all about colour mate.. After all they are White.. :woot:

Whiter than the whites from UK!!! They are ghost! After all that what some people are after getting drone attacked by NATO. No trolling intended:azn:

That was a cheap shot by Sonakshi. People who have a mass following should not indulge in such acts as their every act has a bearing on thousands of others. With great stardom comes great responsibility.

Yes, ask your govt to ban anything Indian that will really help us sort out bollywood's piracy problem..

None of your business!

Unfortunately for me i don't know anyone in the government and should i eventually become the PM i would honestly take more drastic measures where dealing with Indian movies would be pretty much at the bottom of the list.

I would say 99.9999% of them are. :agree:

Most Indians deep down agree with what you've just said but would never admit it! I just don't know but Indians have a f'd up genepool and its not just about the colour of their skin it's also their facial features which are hella f'd.

Another bollywood fan. :hitwall:

Beauty doesn't make one an actor/actress... it is their talent. If she is talented she will succeed, else will be forgotten. You are too obsessed with looks.

O...K no-one in my family watches bollywood but your more than welcome to pretend that i'm a closet bollywood fan and totally agree with last statement you wrote but unfortunately the world doesn't work that way but someone as hideous as her wouldn't even be seen in hollywood because at the end of the day it's a good actor matched with a pretty face that will bring people to the movies.

It's all about colour mate.. After all they are White.. :woot:

They may be white of the whitest!!!! Purest white!!! Born white!!!! Dangerously white!!!! :lol: but that shouldn't make them spit, degrade or hate dark people. lol

quick question indians, how much annually do you dravidians spend on fair and lovely? and do you personally believe that this is a better investment that buying a toilet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom